It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Protestors will overthrow the Egyptian government tomorrow.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Heres one video of a man being shot:

video.ap.org...

You can't see very much, not very violent.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Thanks for the vid

I feel sorry for the poor man whom was shot trying to protect his home from domestic tyranny. I wish that "the power that was" (TPTW) could see this video and place themselves into the shoes of that man to see what they are doing to their fellow human brethren. That is an important thing to take away from all of this if anything. We are all human, regardless of race, creed, heritage, or economic status, we are all human, born of a mother and father.

The man in the video that was shot might not have been my brother in blood, but he is my brother in spirit. He is also the brother of every other human on this planet and it pains me to know that his life could be as well as over just so some corrupt politician can feel "safe" from the inevitable destruction they've brought onto themselves.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   
You can donate bandwidth to the people to allow them to bypass the firewall and still access the internet. I'm not sure how that works though..

Here is the link:
mondoweiss.net... itter

"The fact that #charliesheen is trending but not #egypt shows how ridiculous ppl have gotten w/their celeb adoration."

I Agree.
edit on 27-1-2011 by The_Zomar because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   
I would love to donate bandwidth to the cause and I appreciate your link. I wish there was something more I could do for these people, but I will help them in the ways that I am capable of doing. The past few days of these revolutions have really opened my eyes in terms of unity and what is really important, that being the people. Not just certain people, but all the people as a whole.

I'm going to shamelessly promote my own thread for a moment, as this topic was what sparked my utter need to write it and I believe it would do alot of good to spread it around.

Click Here For Our Future

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 01:47 AM
link   
What ever happens I hope the best for the civilians. I have been keeping an eye on the situation and it has been escalating pretty quick. Live ammo and turning off the internet is pretty extreme.

On a lighter note.. If the new folks take over, I wonder if they will release more information regarding the pyramids

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 02:13 AM
link   
So I assume this would most likely not happen at all...but would it be possible that an ally country of Egypt send military aid to help against the revolution? I feel like anyone could step in and help that government, not sure why though. Also, when I see the videos the MSM are even showing, I just can't believe it - the violence and junk. The Eqyptian citizens have the balls that a lot of people all over the world don't have. Kudos to them.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 02:41 AM
link   
Item:

Egypt Protests: Fresh Protests Could Leave Egypt On Brink Of Revolution
www.telegraph.co.uk... ml

A fresh wave of mass protests could leave Egypt teetering on the brink of revolution on Friday after police warned the president they could soon lose control of the demonstrators demanding his overthrow.

This is going to get ugly.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 02:45 AM
link   
The Day Part Of The Internet Died: Egypt Goes Dark
www.google.com...

SAN FRANCISCO (AP) — About a half-hour past midnight Friday morning in Egypt, the Internet went dead.
Almost simultaneously, the handful of companies that pipe the Internet into and out of Egypt went dark as protesters were gearing up for a fresh round of demonstrations calling for the end of President Hosni Mubarak's nearly 30-year rule, experts said.
Egypt has apparently done what many technologists thought was unthinkable for any country with a major Internet economy: It unplugged itself entirely from the Internet to try and silence dissent.
Experts say it's unlikely that what's happened in Egypt could happen in the United States because the U.S. has numerous Internet providers and ways of connecting to the Internet. Coordinating a simultaneous shutdown would be a massive undertaking.

It is not unlikely that it could happen here. We've been saying "It could never happen here" about so many other things that are indeed happening right here.

As for Egypt... my heart goes out to the masses. People are going to die.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join