It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

State of the Union Rant. RE: China

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   
I was happy that Obama opened his speech with recognition of Congresswoman Gifford and the Tucson event.
Next, Obama addressed Congress, and political unity.
Then, the President went on to address the economy.

Now what happened after this? He went on with interjected ass kissing of China. China this, China that.
I apologize Mr. President and all official/unofficial offices for any disrespect. I wish no ill-will to the Commander-in-Chief. Just respectfully voicing my opinion. I don't care about what China has or what is "better" about them. I care about what's happening here at home. If it was on the voting blocks somehow, I'd make the U.S. more of an isolationist country so we wouldn't have to worry about our economy and education slipping to a nation leeching us! China is a great country, a great people, an extraordinary history... yes! But modernly, it was the greed of the U.S. corporate world that fed China until their economy is now leaving us jobless in our country. Respectfully, no Mr. President, I will not kiss China's "superior" ass. Make what we need here in the U.S., grow our own foods, and protect the interests of U.S. business over all others FIRST! If we increase our production and decrease our imports, we wouldn't be facing this problem. I'm no politician to have a large voice to the world, but I am an American citizen and I kiss no asses on behalf of Wall Street or the U.S. Government.

May Peace be upon you all. Sincerely... Even you Mr. Obama

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   

"They're right. The rules have changed."
"So, yes, the world has changed.The competition for jobs is real. But this shouldn't discourage us."

I can't believe President Obama chose the platform of the historic State of the Union Address to kiss China's ass and declare their superiority.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Thomas Friedman tends to kiss China's ass too.

join