It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[RINGS] Number you need clue solved

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2004 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by angloshot
OK, I think, all the recent clues have been pointing to Big Ben. Or at least London. No, it is not in a physical location, but the last one was 'in' NY. Search for clocks, London, Big Ben, Houses of Parliament etc.

ALREAD ON IT !!

Yes when we got the clue about the house of chatter etc... that made me think of London.... and then with this time issue, I'm definitley thinking Big Ben.... but where to look is the question, we need another clue...

posted on Jul, 15 2004 @ 12:26 PM
link   
okay, I was thinking about something else too...

Nest of Chatter, House of Gossip... Circle (round )... what about Pine Gap in Australia ?

posted on Jul, 15 2004 @ 01:39 PM
link   
the round table in camelot? from the legend of king arthur. don't remember where it was supposed to reseide though. any luck on the coordnates?

posted on Jul, 15 2004 @ 03:55 PM
link   
The supposed (but fake) round table is on the wall in a cathedral somewhere, in the midlands I think. Don't think it is helpful though, no reference to minutes or seconds etc.

posted on Jul, 16 2004 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Don't know if anyone has gone down this route with the clues but here goes.

we believe that the clues we have are leading to a clock or reference time in some way.

Cromeline Hendoraki could be an anagram for several things including:

Heel rock on meridian.

Heel rock could refer to Stonehenge (which has a heel stone) and If I'm not mistaken Stonehenge is on the merdian line.

There are some more interesting things about the Meridian line too. There is a 24 hour clock there that is numbered 0-24. There is also a sundial there at the Royal Observatory in Greenwich, London.

We could be on the right track with London, or England in general, Time pieces, Clocks or sundials... etc.

Don't necessarily believe the picture clue that shows Big Ben would be so blatantly obvious, more just to reference England and Time.

posted on Jul, 16 2004 @ 10:07 AM
link   
if one is talking about clocks, then switzerland would be the obvious choice to me. as far as i know, switzerland is the ancient home of clockmakers.
as for gmt.. i don't know if it could have anything to do with that. what about timezones? is there only 4 of them(sorry can't remember)? maybe a little more brainstorming would be helpful. and is all of the old clues from 5's website already solved? if not, did anyone think about taking a copy of the website itself?

posted on Jul, 16 2004 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Question,

Was the NY Ring actually found by a person in NY somewhere? Or was the location identified by someone and then the ring sent to the person for identifying the correct location?

If the ring was actually found in NY maybe we could get someone in England to head over to Greenwich and check out the Royal Observatory/Meridian Line area paying special attention to Clocks, Sundials, etc.

If the Location is just a place we need to Identify then this is irrelevent. Anyone Know for sure?

Phaethor

posted on Jul, 16 2004 @ 10:36 AM
link   
I found it in a website about NYC and it was sent to me.

posted on Jul, 16 2004 @ 11:03 AM
link   
All the old clues are done and solved, the only clues relevant to this ring are the ones we are discussing here, the big O, the seconds clue, and all those anagrams from deep.

Timezones have nothing to do with this clue.

The rings are hidden online you must find where they are hidden and claim them howevere, you go about doing it, on the hamm5 site, or deep or whatever.

The first ring was a smiley face on sportstawk with a ring that blinked up every fourth wink, the second ring was in a picture of chinese fortune balls in chinatown, 3 and 4 remain to be found.

posted on Jul, 16 2004 @ 05:07 PM
link   
actually zsan,..

the second and forth ring are yet to be found..

I think

posted on Jul, 16 2004 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Yeah the 2nd and 4th if you numbered them, the 3rd and 4th as far as being physically found. I know its pretty confusing.

Where is everyone?

Rally rally rally, or NOT.

::Slips into dark alley to search for ring::
::Silence is GOLDEN:: for me

:
ont look for those rings::
::3600::

posted on Jul, 16 2004 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Heres wher I am at. Probably means nothing, but if you can use it go ahead.

Time clue = 3600.
Circle Clue = Sumarian symbol for 3600 is a perfect circle.
360 degrees for a circle derives from the Sumarian 3600 as does 60 seconds in a minute and 60 minutes in a hour.

Google searches on these subjects link to sites about Stonehenge and 2012 (one of the fist clues). Ancient start??

3600=360o (degrees)?? A complete circle? If the clues stay true to form are we looking for some sort of circle that relates to London?

Anyway, that is the path I am on. If anyone has anything to add, let me know.

posted on Jul, 16 2004 @ 06:44 PM
link   
That's pretty much what I've been searching too Seth....Circles in London. There is a very large circle in London called the London Eye. I've also been looking at 24 hour clocks. Greenwich, London is on the prime meridian, also known as Zero longitude.

posted on Jul, 16 2004 @ 11:42 PM
link   
The ring is a circle, a circle is a ring.
I think you are looking into it too much
Dont think so hard. its gotta be pretty obvious.

posted on Jul, 17 2004 @ 03:40 AM
link   
So what are the obvious things you are looking for Z? I haven't seen an announcement that the next ring has been found so maybe it isn't so obvious. What are your lines of research? A ring is a circle, a circle is a ring leads to what? Some of us have told you where we're looking so why don't you tell us where you're looking?

posted on Jul, 17 2004 @ 04:26 AM
link   
there is also the circle line in london (underground, metro, subway)

posted on Jul, 17 2004 @ 05:15 AM
link   
guys, I agree with Zsandmann

for now, forget the london stuff. I have spent many, many hours on this.

posted on Jul, 17 2004 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Message on ftr.com

07.16.04: The third ring is discovered, confirmation pending.

Congratulations to the finder.

posted on Jul, 17 2004 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Three down, one to go! Congrats to the new "captain".

posted on Dec, 9 2004 @ 07:03 PM
link   
I'm gonna risk sounding like a complete idiot here... but was it Stonhenge? Please... go easy on me lol....

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join