It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What's with the Blue Ties?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2004 @ 12:21 PM
link   
I was shocked yesterday while watching CNN...

Everyone knows that George W. wears blue ties a lot but what most people don't know is that so does Tony Blair and Ariel sharon, is there a deep dark conspiracy going on here?

Check out these pics:

www.jang.com.pk...
www.pointedmagazine.com...

www.startribune.com...
www.defenselink.mil...

www.utdallas.edu...
news.bbc.co.uk...

Just do a google image search for any of the afforementioned world leaders and while they do wear a red tie from time to time, you might just be shocked at the amount of blue ties worn

posted on Jul, 12 2004 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Did I mention they all are wearing suits too!! ARRGHT!!!!

But seriously, does anyone think there is anything to this besides fashion?

[edit on 12-7-2004 by lockheed]

posted on Jul, 12 2004 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Brown ties became a new power color when Reagan started wearing them in the 80�s. Maybe Bush is trying to set a new trend, or send the message that he is the next Reagan.

posted on Jul, 12 2004 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by defcon5

Brown ties became a new power color when Reagan started wearing them in the 80�s. Maybe Bush is trying to set a new trend, or send the message that he is the next Reagan.

Yeah, those brown ties were sooooo '80s, right? Brown was the *big* color in a lot of ways.. but it 'said': down to earth, stable, conservative and b-o-r-i-n-g.

I think these dudes are wearing blue because it's supposed to represent *peace* and calm... non-confrontational, etc.

posted on Jul, 12 2004 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cattlespy
I think these dudes are wearing blue because it's supposed to represent *peace* and calm... non-confrontational, etc.

Good Point, might well be the reason.

The only other thing I can think of is that Blue is the predominate color of the UN.

As a matter of fact, looking at those pictures again it even looks like that same shade of Light Blue. Though I am sure the UN used that color for the reasons you mentioned.

[edit on 7/12/2004 by defcon5]

posted on Jul, 12 2004 @ 01:15 PM
link   
If it is the same shade of blue that is really odd because I just chose those pix at random off of Google image search, you just type in... say... Tony blair and 3 out of 5 pics of him will be with a blue tie.

posted on Jul, 12 2004 @ 01:18 PM
link   
From what I could tell, Republicans wear blue, Democrats wear red... at least, that's what they do when you see them in debates.

posted on Jul, 12 2004 @ 01:18 PM
link   
They looked the same to me, but I did not do a side-by-side comparison.

posted on Jul, 12 2004 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Hawk,
Blair, and Sharon are niether....

posted on Jul, 12 2004 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by defcon5
Hawk,
Blair, and Sharon are niether....

YOU NEVER KNOW ahhhhhhhhh

No but seriously ... yeah I realize that but I was just making an observation about Bush's blue tie, not the others.

[edit on 7-12-2004 by Hawk]

posted on Jul, 12 2004 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Oops, sorry, I guess I need to learn to read. Hope no-one saw that....

posted on Jul, 12 2004 @ 01:38 PM
link   
So you think it has to do with them being controlled by the Bilderburgs?

posted on Jul, 12 2004 @ 01:44 PM
link   
I always wear a blue tie, does that make me apart of a gaint conspiracy
But to be honest, i think your looking into this too much, i don't think its some hidden agenda thing.

posted on Jul, 12 2004 @ 01:54 PM
link   
I don�t know... I am usually pretty critical about believing the mundane answers before the conspiracy ones.
There are certain colors that are worn because they are considered power colors (symbols), its kind of a coincidence that UN light blue is now among them, and every one of those ties included at least some bit of that color.

If Lockheed truly pulled those images at random, then it is an off ally big coincidence in my opinion. Maybe they are showing that that color is to be the NEW all powerful color.

posted on Jul, 12 2004 @ 02:43 PM
link   
I really did pull those pix at random, just the first photo I saw of those people when I typed their names in google image search

But what struck me about it all is how we are all bedfellows, the US, Britain, and Israel I mean. Hmm lets see if Jacques Chriac wears blue much...

posted on Jul, 12 2004 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Hmm... maybe I'm on to something more than I thought,

I did a google image search for Jacques Chirac and on the first four pages (I'm not going that in depth ya know) I found not a single image of the man with a blue tie.

However I did find this interesting pic,

www.whitehouse.gov...

While when I typed the other world leaders I mentioned above in I found all the pix I listed on the first page... odd...

can anyone think of any more world leaders to do image searches on?

posted on Jul, 12 2004 @ 03:13 PM
link   
If you want to test this theory, and I would say it is a pretty good one, then I would search through prior officials, and see if this was a trend prior to Bush. Especially with Foreign leaders�

posted on Jul, 12 2004 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Good Idea, I'll work on that some later,

I'll do the last few presidents Bush I, Clinton, and Bush II and a few past world leaders, I'll examine the first 10 pages of a google image search using their names and see how many pix total include them with blue ties. Don't have time right now tho so I'll work on it later.

Of course it still could all be fashion...

If anyone wants to help it would be appreciated,

here is another pic I found when I typed in Bill Clinton:

hogwild.net...

posted on Jul, 12 2004 @ 03:23 PM
link   
I thought that everyone knew that the blue tie was the preferred tie of the NWO....

posted on Jul, 12 2004 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Yeah, but its not the same light blue color� I�ll look around myself later, you might have just hit on something here.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join