It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ariz. lawmakers to target automatic citizenship

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   
I am from the North East and we are loaded with illegals. We are nowhere near the border yet there are now simple factory jobs that require us to be bilingual and speak spanish in order to get hired.
Many have lied their way through the system and have all their needs met, while citizens are jobless and falling through the cracks worrying how to care for their families. Our tax dollars pay for the illegals schooling, medical, and everything else, costing billions of dollars. And no matter how much they get, they are never satisfied and keep demanding their 'rights'.

When you see an illegal hired over an American citizen, there is a huge problem. When an elderly woman is crying and denied help with medical bills because she makes $ 3.00 over the poverty limit, and an illegal can present false documents and stolen identification and have all their needs met, there is a huge problem. When you start to see signs in stores etc in spanish and you feel like you left your own Country, there is a problem. One of the stipulations to becoming a legal citizen is to learn the english language, yet the illegals demand that we learn theirs.

How many deaths have we had due to an illegal immigrant? Imagine losing a loved one simply because our laws were not enforced? Do you realize how many illegals have had previous arrests and deporatations and they just keep coming back again?????

Illegals get no background or health checks. Did you know that the diseases that were rare are back again and that even some of our blood supplies and organ transplants are contiminated???? We have laws for a reason like all other Countries.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Night Star

To be totally Honest With You Night Star, I didn't know your State was effected much the same as My State.
The point you brought up about the deceases that are making a come back, it does seem to tie in to the influx of illegals. I agree.
Look at the Bed Bug problem, in every state. Is Illegal Immigration Bad for America’s Health?
answers.yahoo.com...
by Dr. Manny Alvarez
The simple answer is: Yes. If you look at the way that legal immigration is conducted around the world, it is always based on a set of checks and balances. One of those checks is the prevention of certain communicable diseases.

Here is a list of things people applying for visa/residency status in this country may be tested for during their physical exam as required by the U.S. Department of Homeland Security’s Citizenship and Immigration Services.

•Tuberculosis
•Syphilis (for applicants 15 years or older)
•HIV (blood test)
•Gonorrhea
•Narcotic drug addiction
•Physical or mental disorders with associated harmful behavior
•Chancroid
•Lymphogranuloma venerum
•Granuloma inguinal
Under the immigration laws of the United States, a foreign national who applies for an immigrant visa abroad, or who seeks to adjust status to a permanent resident while in the U.S., is required to receive vaccinations to prevent the following diseases:

•Mumps Measles-Rubella
•Polio
•Tetanus and Diphtheria Toxoids
•Pertussis
•Haemophilus influenzae type B
•Hepatitis B
•Any other vaccine-preventable diseases recommended by the Advisory Committee for Immunization Practices
Now, this list is not just an American standard — you will find similar lists in most developed countries around the world. Without a system of checks and balances, we run the risk of having diseases that have otherwise been eradicated in this country coming back in a big way. When people travel here illegally, they could have the potential to spread certain diseases that could be very devastating to the general population.

OK, Now what do you think? Is the illegals coming in Unchecked getting the necessary physical exam?
I think not, and they are not always sick, but it only takes one or two and what have you got?

Night Star, I am proud to have you as a friend.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Dang. This is a good thread, because of the fact that there is a lot of good/no-GREAT points being made in here, and also because it has not been infiltraded by people who dont know wtf they are talking about and instead want to spew the race crap when we all know deep down inside, its not us that are the racists.
Those people are ALWAYS using skin color as a political crutch so they dont have to debate the FACTS.

"Oh I cant argue with you there, so you are a racist".
"well, well, its those brown skinned people you hate, cause Im a Democrat, and I can call you names like that and get away with it because we all know there are no Racist Democrats". psh

The race card is as old as my daddys underwear. Nobody is buying it, and people who constantly use it as a a defense are not only IGNORANT, but childish and self hating as well.

Illegal immigration is NOT a race issue, it is a National Security issue along with a National Economic and Health issue as well. Issues that effect The American People and their way of life. We were not just handed this Empire, we worked to get it the way that is is today, and we are letting that all slip away because of our own peoples ignorance.

that said, I back AZ and their efforts. I was born there, lived there for 8 years, and moved next door to nevada where we share the same problems. It is not a JOKE. Its a HUGE problem that effects all areas of our lives.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   
It has nothing to do with racism, it is solely based on the fact that the great state of Az., ultimately, understands that the state as well as the country cannot sustain the massive influx of illegals. Further, the very term " illegal immigrant " depicts an illegal action, and should be justly rectified.

There are many whom claim that Arizona is way off base, but why? Why the questions, when in all truth's to the sense, those in the upper echelons of power are only standing by what the Constitution represents.

The 14th Amendment, needs to be eradicated, and our borders completely shut down, and address the actual citizenry of this country. Illegal immigration is nothing more than a burden on the tax payer.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by guohua

I hope it works out for your state.As a Native American I do not welcome anyone from any country.We have too many people here already.Florida is going through the same things trying to protect it's citizens economy and culture(and life on some streets),but our good leaders are being branded racist by the very people breaking the laws,the ones who hire,transport,legally represent,or otherwise financially benefit from their presence.With the vote fraud perpetrated by criminal organizations so prevalent in my state I would be suspicious of yours as well.1200 dead people turned up to vote in Miami ! 2 counties just plain lost their vote and they told them,it's too late,sorry.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by JulianAlien

That is yet another important issue voter fraud! many illegals vote and have no right to. Illegal immigration is wrong on so many levels.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   
I made a thread on the diseases from illegal immigrants which went absolutely nowhere. When I found that some of our very blood supply and organ transplants were infiltrated I was shocked! This is scary stuff!!!

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by JulianAlien

JulianAlien, Thank You, Your Statement here [As a Native American] was very nice to see used in such a manner, Let me explain myself.

Most ATS members in this kind of debate will agree with me, Most Native Americans come to a thread and start Bashing every one that as not claimed to be Native American and the First One On This Continent.
They star calling all of us illegals and we stole their land and killed off their peoples for more land.
They try to tie all of that into the illegal alien invasion debate we're having.

I hope you understand what I was trying to get across to you, Myself and I know many other ATS members want to THANK YOU for understanding, America is OUR LAND, Your's and ours.
And for the most part, our ancestors came over and went through some sort of immigration control in the early 1900's.
It's the complete disregard for America, that pisses most of us off.

Anyway, I'm very happy you contributed to this thread.
edit on 28-1-2011 by guohua because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Woot!

Go Arizona -

I can tell you this while I love me new (well new to me) home in Missouri - primarily for the gun laws and lack of interference in my daily life out here in the counties I would consider moving to the first state to secede from the Union. If for nothing more than to show support that it can be done.

I served in the Army for 24 years and I love America but find what it has become in the last 30 years to be a shell of its former self.

A welfare and nanny state that caters to nere-do-wells and miscreants of all kinds while soaking the law abiding taxpayers to fund such nonsense.

I am not against immigration as that is what has made America what she was. It is illegal (the key word illegal) immigration that is making it what it has become.

I have been to some places that are real # holes in my time and can tell you that I harbor no ill will toward anyone based on their race or ethnicity. I just ask they come here legally and follow the rules.

edit on 28/1/2011 by Golf66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Night Star

Night Star,,, Just A GREAT Video, That was Spot On The Mark.
THANK YOU, THANK YOU for the video you contributed to this thread,.
I watched it twice, It just amazes me,,, How can parents, even consider allowing their children to attend a school with so many illegal children in it and the chance of T.B. or one of the other airborne deceases that can be contracted so easily.
It easy,,, They are not INFORMED! The facts are not presented to the Parents on t v news about their schools.
They are not told, that little Pedro and little Suzy and Little Johnny and little Juan or how about little Jing Ping that transfer student,,,,, They are setting in a stuffy class room with illegals that came over with out their Physical Exam and one of those kids as T.B. or a shin decease.

Thank You My Friend, GREAT Point You Made with that video.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Golf66

Golf66,, Thank You.
The state your living in now, Missouri has tougher immigration laws than my state of Arizona. Their illegal immigration laws were passed before the Obama and the Democrats took over our country from the American Joe The Plumber and his hard working buddies of all color and races.
We Are Legal and Obama Does Not Like That!
You know What We Call An illegal in China?
ORGAN DONOR!

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   
What is really degrading, is the fact that in every instance, all the infectious diseases have been brought back from south of the border...mainly because they are to dumb to implement a sewage system. But that's another topic, and I'm just appalled on the amount of money spent monthly, per house hold, per criminal...er...illegal immigrant;

$11 Billion to $22 billion is spent on welfare to illegal aliens each year.

$2.2 Billion dollars a year is spent on food assistance programs such as food stamps, WIC, and free school lunches for illegal aliens.

. $2.5 Billion dollars a year is spent on Medicaid for illegal aliens.

$12 Billion dollars a year is spent on primary and secondary school education for children here illegally and they cannot speak a word of English !

$17 Billion dollars a year is spent for education for the American-born children of illegal aliens, known as anchor babies.

Which we should have thrown them and their damn babies right back over the border!

$3 Million Dollars a DAY is spent to incarcerate illegal aliens.l

$200 Billion Dollars a year in suppressed Am erican wages are caused by the illegal aliens.

The illegal aliens in the Un ited States have a crime rate that's two and a half times that of white non-illegal aliens. In particular, their children, are going to make a huge additional crime problem in the US

People actually act shocked with the above, like they actually thought illegals were here to embrace our country?....uh...duh?

During the year of 2005 there were 4 to 10 MILLION illegal aliens that crossed our Southern Border also, as many as 19,500 illegal aliens from Terrorist Countries. Millions of pounds of drugs, coc aine, meth, heroine and marijuana, crossed into the U. S from the Southern border. Homeland Security Report: /t9sht

"The Dark Side of Illegal Immigration: Nearly One Million Sex Crimes Committed by Illegal Immigrants In The United States ".

The total cost is a whooping $ 338.3 BILLION DOLLARS A YEAR

They are a race of peoples who actually,.....are a waste of our MONEY!

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   
OK I have to add this tragedy that took place in Denver, CO.
I want to add a statement first from the ICE agency, spokesman Carl Rusnok made the following comment.
ICE doesn't have the resources to detain and begin deportation proceedings against every illegal immigrant who is arrested, agency spokesman Carl Rusnok said. ICE prioritizes by "targeting criminal aliens who pose the greatest threat to public safety."
"Therefore, due to operational, logistic or personnel constraints, there may be occasions when detainer's are not placed on aliens who were arrested for minor crimes, such as traffic violations."
OK, you got that, Minor Crimes, Such As Traffic Violations! But their illegals and they know their in our country illegal and they let them go with a ticket!!!! What's wrong with that picture Folks?

This is what happened because they let the illegals go one to many times. From the article:
[Authorities said Thursday that four people arrested in connection with the hit-and-run death of parking valet Jose Medina are in the country illegally — and one was moments away from returning to Mexico when she was caught and pulled off a plane.
Those arrests followed Tuesday's arrest of Eliu Montes-Garcia, 28. Montes-Garcia, who has a record of traffic and drug offenses, apparently had sneaked back into the United States after twice being deported.]
www.denverpost.com...
1 of 4 held in hit-run was on Mexico-bound plane.

OK, NOW you caught the part above that says and I quote: Those arrests followed Tuesday's arrest of Eliu Montes-Garcia, 28. Montes-Garcia, who has a record of traffic and drug offenses, apparently had sneaked back into the United States after twice being deported. Now a young man is dead because our Government is to soft and to Kissie and wants to hug them and hold hands with them and give every opportunity to kills us and or children.
WHY,,,, Because our Government wants the votes that none English specking and none English reading Welfare recipients will give to them or are they afraid of making a bunch of illegals angry. Make them Angry Enough, they might go back to their own country and continue to trash it!
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f458088d657d.jpg[/atsimg]
The three people arrested Wednesday in connection with Saturday night's hit-and-run fatality are, from left, Norma Paola Vera-Nolasco, 32; Guadalupe Bastida, 47; and Yolanda Bastida-Nolasco, 43. The arrests followed Tuesday's arrest of Eliu Montes-Garcia, 28. (Special to The Denver Post)

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 09:44 PM
link   
We always hear about the poor starving illegals. Ever notice how many illegals are overweight? As for being poor, I have yet to meet a poor illegal around here. And it costs them plenty for those false documents and stolen ID's.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Night Star
We always hear about the poor starving illegals. Ever notice how many illegals are overweight? As for being poor, I have yet to meet a poor illegal around here. And it costs them plenty for those false documents and stolen ID's.

Hello, Night Star, you're right, those three could loss weight or at least not eat for a month of Sundays.

Yes and it cost you even more when it's your SSN# they are using and your credit report gets hit hard.
I've heard of people getting bills from purchases they never made. I have a friend who use getting phone calls from a collection agency trying to collect money from him and telling him his name was Jesus, His name is Steve and is as Black as Black can get.

I did have a grade school call me once wanted to know why Maris Sanchez was not in class yesterday,,, I told them maybe she went to have her baby, how would I know, I'm not a Sanchez and I've been blowing dust for 25 years and I don't have Grand Kids either!

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Just think every one, if those 3 above in the articles had stayed, and not killed the young man, even with their traffic tickets and stolen I.D's they could have gotten Armistice from our POTUS!

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 01:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Whereweheaded

What is really degrading, is the fact that in every instance, all the infectious diseases have been brought back from south of the border

That is simply a lie of the highest order.

Any return of infectious diseases that had been effectively eliminated is due solely and simply to idiot parents not allowing their children to be vaccinated. They are endangering the entire population by their pig-headed ignorance.

Rising rates of measles, mumps, and pertussis of great concern

More disease is spread by travelers entering the country legally on airplanes than by illegal immigrants crawling under a wire. You are not helping the argument by spreading lies that you think support your xenophobia.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 03:27 AM
link   
reply to post by rnaa

Watch night stars youtube video NEAR the top of this page.

You might learn something.

Edit-CG
edit on 29-1-2011 by Common Good because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Night Star
When an elderly woman is crying and denied help with medical bills because she makes $ 3.00 over the poverty limit, and an illegal can present false documents and stolen identification and have all their needs met, there is a huge problem.

This happens everyday. I have a relative that works at the state welfare office, they have computers tied into your ss# and can instantly bring up your income. However illegal aliens come in to apply for benefits for their many young children and have unreported, unverifiable, un-taxed income and thus get better govt services for their children than working poor American and lawful immigrant families.

I don't see any issue with requiring at least one parent of a newborn baby to have citizenship, or the parents to be legal immigrants or at least be lawfully in the country (green card or whatever) before granting automatic citizenship. Due to the generous social welfare/safety net in this country, it's a tremendous incentive to break the immigration laws. Monthly food stamps/cash assistance is worth more than what many could earn working a full time job in their homeland.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Schaden
I have a relative that works at the state welfare office, they have computers tied into your ss# and can instantly bring up your income. However illegal aliens come in to apply for benefits for their many young children and have unreported, unverifiable, un-taxed income and thus get better govt services for their children than working poor American and lawful immigrant families.

Where I live, the waiting area of the Social Security office looks like it's been planted in the middle of the Andes.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join