It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iranian Book Celebrating Suicide Bombers Found in Arizona Desert

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by anon72

Oh I and the shoe bomber and underwear bomber, maybe we were just dreaming or Lockerbie, was that also a dream? Us stupid Americans always imagining things.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

Im sorry, but that is the most asinine thought process I've ever heard? Not fully understanding the Constitution are ya?

No person except a natural born Citizen, or a Citizen of the United States, at the time of the Adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the Office of President;

So Arizona, trying to stand true to the founding document is offensive in your eyes? Really? Please tell me your joking?

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Anybody ever think it was placed there to get the American public's attention about our open borders? If it was placed there, it was a pretty good idea to gain attention. I just find it hard to believe a terrorist or radical muslim would call attention to themselves by dropping a book like this by the border. I think it was planted.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur

If you cannot do these things, please be advised that we, the people, the citizens of the United States of America, outside your crazy state's borders, will be forced to sell the land, and everything within your borders to mexico, where your people will be treated as they have been treating the mexicans.

Never happen, besides we have treated the "Illegals", "wet backs", mexican nationals, however you wish to call them too good, but it will change, if we have to defend our borders our self

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   
I'm going to go ahead and say that the person that "dropped" this book there was not a terrorist seeking to kill Americans.

It's far more likely that this book was placed there by a right wing crazy, that aimed at creating more tension and hate.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Planted book to further spread disinfo on a mass stage?
edit on 27-1-2011 by Smell The Roses because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by PeoriaAZ

And what is frightening, is many people are unaware, that when the federal government fails to protect its borders, per the constitution, the States have the rights to take matters into their own hands. Thank God AZ., is leading the way. But these sheep on this thread will see it as a travesty...

Hey look...there some kool-aid over there....need another glass there people?

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by muse7

That's pretty absurd considering the size of the desert, you make it sound like someone left it by a tree hoping someone might walk by and see it.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by quetzal2012xxx

Additionally, for anyone to try to make their way through the war zone US/Mexico border area would be a battle in itself just to get to the US.

Well that explains why no one is doing it. Really? Have you taken a look at the problem we have with illegal immigrants in this country?

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Am I missing something, or is the story really about finding a BOOK ?

Where I come from books are not considered dangerous. You can even read a book and disagree with what is written in it!

For all we know, it belonged to an elite counter-terrorism expert trying to learn how his enemy thinks.

Agents also say that the book appears to have been exposed to weather in the desert "for at least several days or weeks."

Authorities would not release a picture of the book to Fox News, or reveal how long they believe it was lying in the desert.

I don't think that is enough, we definitely need a profile drawing so we can all better protect ourselves against the impeding literary invasion!

In all seriousness, it must be a slow news day.

the Billmeister

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Huh, well I was listening to Becks radio show this morning (it was that day of the week
) and he had a caller who claimed that when she was in Central Mexico a few months back. She said that when it would get dark everyone would go indoors and lock up because the gangs come out and kill people that are out on the streets. She said that there was also a large number of Arabs that have been seen, although not by her, with the higher ups in the gangs and donate a lot money to their cause.

I take the story with a grain of salt being as one it was on Beck and two the caller didn't actually see anything. However, assuming it is true, my money would be on the Iranians, sounds like a nice little payback for the whole Iran contra thing. Although who knows, we've financed many similar situations so really it could be anyone.

And one last time.........I don't know this to be true, and Fox seems to be the only one going this route at the moment and we all know their opinion of Arabs.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

I had to reply just because as an Arizona citizen I found your post immensely offensive. I certainly didn't vote for these jerk-offs in office and I'm quite sure there are many, many citizens here who don't exactly agree with what is going on here. Clearly your post must have been sarcastic, but still offensive. Besides that, I think just about everyone I know here owns at least 1 gun...if the citizens were abandoned by the government, I'm fairly certain we could handle our business. Further, I don't think anyone here has any control over what some fringe gruop (minutemen) is doing, other than perhaps the police or federal agents.

Here's a newsflash for you, not every Arizona citizen is in the minutemen, not every Arizona citizen agrees with what the politicians here are doing, not every Arizona citizen is a crazed gunman shooting politicians. It's like any other state, just so happens to be in high-profile news stories a lot lately.

I guarantee you that I can check around for a very short time and find all sorts of crazy things that go on in all sorts of states. I guess we should sell them and treat them like illegals then.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by IamAbeliever

People looking for an opportunity to survive and be able to live a decent life will do it, but the terrorist know it's far more easier through the Canadian border so why risk it?

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Billmeister
Am I missing something, or is the story really about finding a BOOK ?

BUT BUT BUT MUSLIMS TERRORISM MEXICO! MEXICO MUSLIM MEXLIM MUSLICO! BOOGA BOOGA BOOGA!

Are you scared yet?
edit on 27-1-2011 by TheWalkingFox because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Whereweheaded

reread my post, that was the only thing I said they should focus on.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Pimpish

He obviously took no time to research or he wouldn't have " opened " his mouth. Comments based off of emotion never solved anything.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Pimpish

sarcasm, playing up the massive amount of sad, bad news coming from your state and, no, we're not really going to sell you guys to Mexico. We can't, one of the head honchos of ATS lives there.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by quetzal2012xxx

Its an exclusive and apparently breaking story. What do you want the authorities/LE do-give it to us here for examiation? LOL

If it is true etc-we'll see soon enough.

In the mean time, put your head back in the sand and sleep a while longer-nothing going on here:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/009e45d97aee.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   
I wonder if the book was printed in English, Spanish, Persian, or Arabic.

I ask because it could point us in the direction of the ethnicity of the owner, perhaps although they could be bilingual.

It could have been left by an American researching suicide bombers or it could be left by someone preparing to suicide bomb. Who knows?

And why won't the authorities release a picture of the book to fox when they informed them of the story? Does the book even exist or is a story to drum up support to close the border or get more of a military presence in the area?

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

Your penchant for being in the news, of late, is becoming a bit too frightening for the rest of the nation. You have a crazed gunman killing politicians, innocent bystanders and judges, you announce that a birth certificate must be shown if you want to run for president in that state, you have minutement killing young girls and now you find a book honoring suicide bombers near the border to mexico.

Based on your own quote, looks to me you combined all of your complaining into one package?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join