It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

20th Century Boys, NWO agenda

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   
I just saw part 2 and a little of part 3 the other day and was shocked at all the obvious NWO references, as well as references to the anti-christ. I was curious if any of you have seen this yet? If so please share your thoughts, if not, please check it out!

-food for though

=

edit on 27/1/11 by emptyOmind because: vid link broken

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by emptyOmind

Whether we make it so or not, what will be will be.

Peace to you my friend

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by 1mabeliever
reply to post by emptyOmind

Whether we make it so or not, what will be will be.

So you would just watch while the whole world falls apart? If we would just all stand up and do something we can overthrow the tyrants that are controlling us now. Also the term NWO and OWO is very misunderstood, how can we have a NWO if there are no OWO? So if we are currently at the OWO then why would they make an NWO? The answer is they won't make an NWO they would just expand their plans and make them more richer and powerful than ever, they don't need to do death camps etc. since most of us are already in our own prisons (the prison of the mind). My point is what we need is a NWO where everyone would be equal for example no one would be allowed to buy a starting point closer to the end at a race like if someone is born in a richer family than you they are sure to be successful later on etc. What we need is a NWO that would abolish the OWO to so everyone would be permitted to reach their higher selves.

For those who want to know more about the NWO and the Illuminati check this site:
armageddonconspiracy.co.uk...

join