It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pandemic 2 (Online Game)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   
This is my favorite strategy game of all times! Kill the world polulation by virus as fast as possible and win, lol!

In the Pandemic 2 flash game you are a virus/parasite/bacteria with the goal to kill everyone on the planet. You are a virus/parasite/bacteria each has their own special abilities and own special weaknesses. The humans attempt to combat you by closing their airports and harbors to prevent you from spreading around the world.

The First thing to do is to spread your virus around to different countries to make sure each country gets infected. It is good to start on the rodent/rat and keep the disease weak as long as you can. After the first few shipyards are closed, make the virus airborne and hope they do not shut down any airports pick up symptoms, which make it spread between humans, make sure no humans can detect the disease for as long as you can. After the disease has spread, increase the lethal abilitie of the disease and try and take out everyonce at once. Try adding fever and sweating together. After everyone is infected, only then should you pick up only lethal symptoms. Tip: Look at the newsfeed for flooding and try to make the virus waterborne.

www.crazymonkeygames.com...
edit on 27-1-2011 by HedyLamarr because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 01:32 AM
link   
I agree, this is a very cool game. It took me a few tries to win the first time, Madagascar sure is strict about their country lol

new topics

join