It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AP Releases Slanderous Hit Piece Against Nullification

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   
LOL

Tom Woods comments:

The media unloaded on nullification and on me the other day, naturally trying to portray me as a sinister figure with bad intentions. Following a ludicrous summary of my career and views, the AP called me simply a “Kansas-based author,” not thinking it relevant, I guess, to mention that I have a Ph.D. in U.S. history from Columbia University. All people need to know is that I live in Kansas.

The AP then goes on to relate Tom to the “League of the South” and references our favorite State propaganda agency, the Southern Poverty Law Center, which claims the group is a bunch of “neo-confederates” – hahahhaah

Tom left that group a long time ago and the original purpose of the group was to highlight states rights, not bring back Confederate slave plantations as the story suggests.

Indeed, the group is actually a Christian based group that is concerned about the Marxist/Fascist tendencies of Washington bureaucrats.

Speaking of neo-confederates:

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 09:42 PM
link   
That second vid is great!

I like this guy.., good to see an Ivy-Leaguer, State's Rights proponent, as opposed to the usual population-planning, One-World, Communo-Fascists, those "schools" seem to pump out with too much regularity.

new topics

join