It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Really Really Stupid

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   
I can't believe this. Just now a minute ago they announced on CNN that the Arkansas bird dying mystery had just been solved, here's what they said:

"In this new report experts say the birds died of blunt force trauma, saying such injuries occur when wild birds fly into stationary objects like trees or power lines."

First of all did we not already know the cause was blunt force trauma like 25 days ago? In fact CNN reported it.

And since when do thousands of birds fly into trees and power lines with no cause?

At least after making this statement, the host had the decency to say, "Hmm, I'm still scratching my head on that one" like she doesn't buy it.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   
lol CNN is just doing there job and follow orders like like other MSM to downplay whats really happening . What you see on CNN is the show version of reality , your here on ats to see behind the scenes . It may seem stupid to you but its carefully calculated by the tptb . What you want them to say ?> opps our science experiment went bad and its killing off massive amounts of animals and humans are next ? lol

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by seedofchucky
lol CNN is just doing there job and follow orders like like other MSM to downplay whats really happening . What you see on CNN is the show version of reality , your here on ats to see behind the scenes . It may seem stupid to you but its carefully calculated by the tptb . What you want them to say ?> opps our science experiment went bad and its killing off massive amounts of animals and humans are next ? lol

Of course I don't expect the complete truth. But my point is they should at least know that they made this statement basically right after the incident happened many weeks ago.

How can they call this a new report that shuts the case??

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Randall07

because there reporting on a new report that confirms an older claim . The report is still new as its from a differnt source . but the messege is still the same confirming what was previously said.

More reports/ studies = more credibility of a clam in MSM.
edit on 27-1-2011 by seedofchucky because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   
The media lies and covers up stories. Not always, but when the people and corporations that owns them does not want people getting upset and demanding answers they make something up or bury it. It is called a conflict of interest and happens mainly with the bigger stories. The consolidation of mainstream media companies over the years has made this censorship easier to control. www.fair.org...

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   
No way, man! It was definitely the FIREWORKS!

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   
When I saw,

Really Really Stupid,

on the forum board, I went to the post really quick because I thought you were calling me personally,
then I read the post and figured out you were calling everyone who believes these bird died from BFT.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   
So were these birds found dead under powerlines or at the foot of a tree?

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by HappilyEverAfter

Well the BFT that they reported could have been caused after they hit the ground, so that is not the stupid part to me. The question is what caused them to hit the ground? And I don't believe it was trees or power lines.

What I really meant by the stupid part was that they are making it seem like a brand new report is stating that the birds died from BFT while this was told to us many weeks ago.

When they said the "mystery is now solved" I thought they would say poison or some individual or agency was involved. But they said something that they already said a few weeks ago. So why wasn't it case closed back then?

Even the host wasn't buying it lol

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 06:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Randall07

Did you see the report about the release of methane clouds during recent seismic activity?
Seemed pretty plausible,

top topics

join