It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Woman Kept Dead Husband In Freezer For Over A Decade

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Just saw this , this woman , who is now deceased , kept the body of her dead husband in the freezer of their mobile home for over a decade .

Crazy thing is , she actually told a health-care-worker that he was in the freezer , and the worker just dismissed it because the woman was "so sick" at the time .

She left a note that said she did it because she needed his pension check to survive .

www.msnbc.msn.com...
edit on 27-1-2011 by okbmd because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by okbmd

My god! It's my wife!

What a creepy story.
S+F for grossing me out!

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Light or dark meat? And pass the cranberry sauce. Yum.
What the deuce?!!

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Gives a whole new meaning to "sir"-loin .

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Dang, that story is just sad. They must not have had many friends/relatives, because wouldn't they have missed him? Unless they knew he was dead, but then why would the wife keep him in the freezer?

Sad, and weird.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by harrytuttle

You'd be surprised at the number of old folks who don't have anyone who checks up on them on a regular basis .

The investigators said she was estranged from her family . The old man was in his seventies when he went "unaccounted for" in '97 , so he might not have had any family at all .

Come on , check on your neighbors people . I do .
edit on 27-1-2011 by okbmd because: eta

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by harrytuttle
Dang, that story is just sad. They must not have had many friends/relatives, because wouldn't they have missed him? Unless they knew he was dead, but then why would the wife keep him in the freezer?

Sad, and weird.

yea he is married his friends and realatives dont care . Miss who ? does anyone miss anyone these days with all the drama going on in the world and the bull# of life .

hey where is bob?

bob is so busy with work , hes trying to open up a business so hes working over time for now ....

why keep him in freezer?

so the body does not decompose

so there is no smell

and if she ever gets hungry ...... and there is no food.

Reminds me of the two dudes

edit on 27-1-2011 by seedofchucky because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Hey, if my husband and I got old(er) and had little money.. and I dropped dead.. and my check would ensure he could live better, feed himself, get his medication, keep warm or cool, keep a roof over his head ...Id let him stuff me and sit me up in a chair. Im dead.. Stuff me, freeze me, burn me for fuel.. I really wont care. We've paid enough into the system to last a fw lifetimes. ( Just joking.. but you get the point)

After we watched the movie Alive several yrs ago we both agreed we'd let the other eat the other if we ever got stuck in the Andes or were starving during a zombie war. Now THATS love.

edit on 27-1-2011 by Advantage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by seedofchucky

Yea , I remember that one too .

I still can't wrap my head around that . How do you agree to let someone eat you ?

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by okbmd

At least there is some good news from this story. They found her dog : www.buzzfeed.com...

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   
You really can't laugh at this stuff this is what the system has done to people over the years. It's designed to make people lose, this lady was definitely street smart in every way, albeit disturbing and just plain weird. Gotta give her credit though she's a survivor she wagered her options and found one that worked for her!!!

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Sounds like she didn't want to give up her stiffy.

I guess that's one way to do it.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by FarArcher

That's just wrong man ...

Totally twisted and off the hook .

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 02:29 AM
link   
Fact is stranger than fiction, i just had thought the woman loved her husband so much ,but i was disappointed by the result ----just for the poor man's pension.

top topics

join