It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Getting What We Deserve!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Fellow members of ATS,

We find ourselves at an important junction in history. As 2012 approaches, many of the prophecies handed down to us by the Mayans, prophets such as Nostradamus and Edgar Caycee and various other theories will be put to the test as we finally come to experience the reality of what is to be.

We may be bombarded with objects from space.

We may be ravaged by the effects of a passing "rogue planet".

The poles may shift.

Our Earth's electromagnetic "shield" may be brought down by solar activity.

The Reptilian aliens may come to harvest Earth.

The Biblical apocalypse may come to fruition.

A Biological weapon may turn us into Zombies.

Nuclear war may break out at any time, scorching the lands and killing most of us.

We may starve from food shortages.

The NWO may herd us into Fema trains to be shipped like cattle to Fema camps.

The economies of the world may fall into absolute ruin.

That is not the entire list of threats we may face, but it a good general overview of what many people theorize.
Now what if I told you that I do not fear any of these potentially disastrous scenarios?

Any large-scale event that effects the whole planet will most likely wipe us out fast and clean. So I am not worried about that. I am prepared to ride out a bio/nuke scenario but most likely that will be fast and clean as well. Now you have to ask yourself, "OK Sheepslayer.......what are you afraid of?"

In all honesty, I am afraid of you!

Regardless of what comes to pass in 2012, I think that it is the human race that will cause the most death and destruction on the planet. When people realize that their paradigm as they know it is going to change, or cease all together, I expect that we will witness the gruesome nature of the "animal human being" in our friends, family and neighbors.

We will kill each other for the last loaf of bread. We will trample over each other for the last box of ammunition. Instead of reaching out a hand to our fellow Man to help each other survive and cope with what it is that we must endure, we will reach out a hand to strike them and to take his foodstuffs or big screen TV. When our jobs no longer exist, and the welfare checks/unemployment is not in the mailbox, it will become a self-defeating carnival of carnage and will bring about the complete halt to any semblance of morality and common decency.

Perhaps the scenarios and situations I described above are what we deserve. Could it be that our eventual demise may be self-perpetuated? Could that be the reason why our world leaders will not disclose the truth of what is happening in the world and the universe around us? Is our inherent nature as humans the reason why TPTB would create camps to intern us in times of national or international turmoil?

I think so. Why? Because of the things we do to each other in daily life, let alone a stressful event or catastrophe.

We trample and kill people for that Black Friday special.

We kill one another for money, drugs, shoes, or even an unwanted glance our way.

We beat our spouses and break vows so that we can have sexual experiences with another person.

We neglect, beat and completely fail our children when all they want is the love of a Mother....and the teachings of a Father.

We show more interest in the happenings on social websites, sports and celebrities than we do for the welfare of our older members of society whom we herd into "camps" so that we do not have to deal with them.

We are so enveloped into a material society that we are willing to put a price on everything....including the value of Human life.

By our own actions, we have created a "hell on Earth" long before 2012 or the NWO has a chance to make an appearance. Whether any of these prophecies come true is now irrelevant. We are to blame for the troubles of our time and no matter what happens tomorrow, we deserve to pay the price for our misdealings today. We have put ourselves into a position in which these disasters or situations will only serve to better the Human Race. By either forcing us to step up to the plate and live as people of honor and love, or die a gruesome death that coincides with the way we lived.

I wish everyone luck in the times ahead. No matter what may come, I think it is safe to say that we are heading into uncharted territory. I have prepared myself and those around me to make an attempt to ride out any "natural" disasters that we may encounter or onslaught of hungry masses willing to kill for a bite to eat. I have also prepared my family, telling them I love them and showing it in all the ways I can, just in case we never get the chance to say goodbye.

I urge you all to do the same. Love one another, help one another. That is our only chance to make it through the times ahead. If we cannot revert to some sort of semblance of humanity, I fear that there will be no hope for us. No hope for mankind, as mankind abandoned hope.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Yeah...everything you cite there "may" happen...

And monkeys "may" fly outta my butt.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by MMPI2

Yes, these events "may" happen, but the point of my post was to point out that these events make no difference towards the fate of Man. Other choices we make may cause our downfall before these events take place.

Thanks for adding your 2 cents....and good luck with the monkeys.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   
As we, man, continues with his our lust for greed, oil, gold, coal, diamonds, land, wood,and Industry, the earth will get back, for we, man are flees and ticks, a germ, that has become over bearing and unforgiving, take take take,what do we give back ?very little! yes there are some that do care but they are considered nut jobs, extremist, or just not thought of, the last being the real stewards of the earth do you see them maybe so, they only take what they need, grow what they need, and leave no signs that they were there when they leave.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by bekod

To get our society back to that kind of lifestyle, I think it will take a drastic event to occur. What else is going to shake us awake?

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 08:00 PM
link   
It's easy to focus on the negative. In fact it seems to be our nature. And it's not that there isn't a ton of negative TO focus upon.

But there is also a Hell of a lot of good in humanity too.

The difference is that the acts of good, loyal, modest people don't excite our imagination like bad people do, so the news and media tend to ignore them.

I think humanity is going to be just fine for the foreseeable future.

~Heff

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 08:04 PM
link   
We will never get what we deserve. Maybe that's a good thing.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

You are correct Heff. There is a lot of good left in humanity. But I believe that the negative will continue to dominate and consume until we can get past this rut we are in.

new topics

top topics

join