It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Net radio channels awesomeness

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Been listening to these four online radio channels for Loooonnggg time now, and wanted to share.. my state of mind choose which one im going to listen to... Enjoy

I use winamp to play the online radio.. it starts automatic when you press internet radio links.
Download link here:
download.nullsoft.com...

Chill radio
yp.shoutcast.com...
This will make your brain melt in total relaxsation and satisfaction

Psychedelic radio
88.191.18.242:8010...
Will give you well balanced energy and party vibes

Dark Psychedelic
88.191.18.242:8014...
Agressive beats will massage your brain ( recommend use in small dosis only )

Dubstep
twisted electronic beats in a devilisious slow tempo

edit on 27-1-2011 by Vandalour because: fixed somehing

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Internet Radio is awesome! You can find just about anything you like out there, even though some of the DJs are a bit strange. I know, I've been a DJ at an Internet only radio station for well over 2 years now. It's alot of fun and you meet the most interesting listeners out there. Besides, I like getting requests from all over the world. You'll need to check it out sometime: Goddess Radio

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by tsawyer2
Internet Radio is awesome! You can find just about anything you like out there, even though some of the DJs are a bit strange. I know, I've been a DJ at an Internet only radio station for well over 2 years now. It's alot of fun and you meet the most interesting listeners out there. Besides, I like getting requests from all over the world. You'll need to check it out sometime: Goddess Radio

Sweet, im going to add that to my internet radio shortcuts.. thanks
btw who are you: goddess,dave,danna,huck,Ray,sweetpea,Laura ?

ohh.. p.s your "Lounges" button dont work on that homepage
edit on 27-1-2011 by Vandalour because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   
I'm Huck on that station and do Country on Friday evenings, Blues on Sunday evenings and Rock on Monday. I'll be on Saturday morning too this week to cover for Dave. I'll have to find out about the lounges. I'll have to mention this post on the air Friday night so you really will know it's me. After all this is a conspiracy forum. LOL

new topics

top topics

join