It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A strange theory/ Ufo's and animal deaths

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Just had a thought while reading about a mass fish die off with strange lights and an audible hum.....then i thought about a post attributing the animal die offs with cloaked ufos...which got me to thinking

If many of these animals are "infected" with that corexitfrom the bp spill, H5N1 (or something to that effect) or some other toxic agent...and the Ufo's are benevolent, i would say that it's possible the ET's are killing the animals in order to keep the toxins from moving further up the food chain

ie, they are doing it for our benefit.......just a thought

be good [now wearing tin foil underpants]

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   
I like where your going with this...

At one time I remember hearing that when the birds were found dead, not only did they have blunt trauma, but also mentioned how the birds organs on the inside were liquefied. There were a few things that popped into my head when I heard that.

1. What liquefies the inside but not the outside?

HAARP : High/Low Frequencies penetrating the birds' vital organs? maybe
Deadly Gas: the kind of any type able to kill a species like that? not sure if it exists
Radiation : kind of like when you see an animal being tortured in a microwave? HMMMm.....

It struck me funny though as to how all the fish are dying and only targeted on a few species just like the birds. It certainly can be possible that the above listed are at play, but where your OP comes into my head, is how or what could have caused the Radiation damage if that were the answer?

What else could target such a species with such accuracy that they were to be killed off like that?

Certainly our so called "protectors" must have done it. It feels weird agreeing, but if science doesn't have the answer right now, I'd rather think we really are being protected, not by the government, but by the beings who we see in the skies every now and again. Let's not look past that the intelligence they behold is far beyond what we can ever endeavor at this day and age. Who's to say they are not only protectors, but creators as well? And as every creator/maker can do exactly what the title is, cannot then they also be destructive and end as they must?

Who knows? lol. I know I may not be right either, but if the OP can think inside my brain, I might as well try to think we have something in common. It certainly is an interesting way to look at things.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by BadBoYeed

Was this 'fish incident' recent? Can you share the article link? Could this be related to 2012? Perhaps some kind of a set up to scare people, or something dealing with magnetic changes. Could the pole shift cause internal melting?
edit on 27-1-2011 by canofnothing because: One more point I would like to through in there.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by canofnothing

The fish incident was the same time as all the bird deaths, start of the month (although the octopi washing up on shore somewhere happened a week ago or so?)

Interesting theory though, S&F

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by canofnothing

here you go...strange lights and hum

www.abovetopsecret.com...

new topics

top topics

join