It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

State Department Paying for Students to See Fahrenheit 9/11

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2004 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Fahrenheit 9/11 on the State Department's Dime

An LGF correspondent who wishes to remain anonymous forwarded the following email to me, which was sent to all the grad students at Georgetown’s Department of Government today. One might think that students from the Middle East and North Africa already get enough anti-American propaganda from their own governments. But apparently, the US State Department will be paying for a little more. A little Michael Moore.

ROTFLMAO! The "Nuke Mecca" crowd over at Little Green Footballs are foaming at the mouth today because students will view Fahrenheit 9/11 as part of an academic program sponsored by the State Department.

I just love it when something happens to make these fascists apoplectic. I can just picture these hate-filled warmongers sitting at their keyboards with arteries bulging from their temples and foreheads. In my fantasy I see an Israeli flag in the corner, on the wall a large picture of a mushroom cloud with the caption "Nuke Mecca", and on the desk a large stack of books by Victor Davis Hanson, their favorite propagandist.

new topics

join