It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the wind of freedom blows over humanity

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Well, it moves everywhere from tunisia to Egypt and Yemen a few days now, not to mention Algeria's waiting his turn. The Arab people are very patient, but at some point their anger explodes and nothing can stop them to get their rights, freedom and something to eat. All these powers have used the Palestinian-Israeli conflict and Islam for decades to deter these people from their oppression and misery. Westerners has to worry about!

when I look at these photos I think that we are close ... very close
I would not talk about 2012 but when I see these people with these flowers
want to be free it makes me thinking the elevation of consciousness.
it's beautiful I'm really speechless when I look at his pictures,the Westerners has always despised these people now they give us a lesson.

it is very beautiful we need to watch an learn

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   
It has been a refreshing breeze come through. It is unfortunate leaders do not take their history lessons and democracy has always been a struggle. These places will do a lot better once all the dead wood has been cut out and cleaned up. I wish them well and good luck in implementing the much needed reform.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   
The "proof" as they say "is in the pudding" and while their is a undoubted movement afoot across many Arab lands it should not be grouped as one movement, just many movements inspired by one. While in most cases what these people are seeking is similar, their is a stark contrast between what is happening in say Jordan as to in Tunisia. And while it may seem as a movement for progress do not forget in many of these nations the treatment and rights of minoritys or women are still not respected by the majority of everyday people. Add to that the fact that Pro-Western Governments may soon be replaced by Islamic Regimes with a very different opinion of us, we may be entering INTERESTING TIMES!

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   
My God, I hope. I hope with every ounce of my being that they will find freedom. But this is an area with a long history of revolutions from one tyrant to another.

But seeing their yearning causes me so much anguish. I really do hope, beyond all hope. God speed to them.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   
...its nice to see something besides denigrating news about that part of the world... good on them...

...heres a rather sweet video about freedom... well, actually, the visual is sweet... the lyrics are another much deeper story but thats the way billy joe shaver has always been... btw, robert duvall plays on this piece at the end... two old farts, gotta love em...

top topics

join