It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange light kills thousands of fish in Colombia

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Namaste1001

Advanced microwave technology.......realtime testing for the battle theatre!!! Just my two cents worth. The black budget is at full streangth these days!

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Maybe Black Gov't Sects are "Testing" for a fake alien invasion...

I mean, take a look at how many "Alien Invasion" themed movies are coming out this year - It almost seems like they're trying to excite the imagination of the public before they execute their plan..

List of Upcoming Alien-Themed Films

I mean, this is more or less "Tin Foil Hat" thinking, but anything's possible...

Or sh!t, maybe it IS a real f***ing invasion hahahahaha! Who knows..

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Very interesting. Now I'm angry though. I can't catch a damn thing.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

And as I said, its quite possible that what she filmed is very much unrelated

It doesn't actually move and there is no reference to anything else? Could be a planet, could be a disguised lamp. It could be something else. But jumping to the conclusion that its aliens of blackops/ haarp is a bit hysterical...

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 08:18 PM
link   

I think this might be a encounter of a ufo or ifo kind, not so sure for HAARP, but if this is extraterestrial what are they trying to achieve? destruction of our food sources or something else? there needs to be more footage on thiss, there has to be.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   
I can see its going to be very difficult to liberate the archetypes of the collective unconscious from the chains of the ET mythology. Its deeply embedded in our space-age technology based culture. Its like a knee-jerk reflex for us. Maybe once materialism and scientism fall the ET mythology will as well.

edit on 28-1-2011 by Student X because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   
First problem i have with this video is distance. How far the light was in relation to them and the fish, could have been further or closer.

Second problem is that the video sucks as usuall, crappy mobile phone, then compressed for You Tube. Thats not forgetting the compression for the news channel, but there recording will be high quality for them.

Then there's the humming which is consistant with UFO encounters and of course the dead fish which makes it quite a delightful video. Nothing like aliens killing animals is there!

So is it ET or Miliary. I'm not sure. At a guess it would be Military because of the remote location and not alot of poeple with expensive cam corders to get a close up.

Thanks OP.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Student X
I could give you a long, long list of books to read and mystical exercises to perform, with the intent of gnosis. But I don't think that's what you have in mind by solid information. "Solid" is an arbitrary term. I have scholarly information and much experience.

My friend I am very open minded and would be very interested to go through some of your information, especially the mystical exercises. If you could send a link or something I would be very grateful.

Peace 2 all

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by crazydaisy

I think You and annother poster here about plasma's are on to something & we may deduce an answer to the fish & bird deaths if nothing else.
Take a loook at these photos & comments from a meseolithic/pre neolithic site in the uk called "golden ball hill" (names 100's of years ago) its to the west of the famous "white horse" (no its not a name of a pub)

goldenballhill

now look at fig 4 called "The Belokurikha Flame" Pic.2. "Belokurikha flame"
( the author unknown) by the observers' description " the flame grew up from the Earth, then rolled itself into a bright ball, rapidly flew up and disappeared in the sky". The event happened in the area of fault net concentration of the southeastern part of Belokurikha massif.

see: belokurikha

maybe these balls/flames are whats killing the fish & birds in flight & maybe its connected to the rapidly growing "south atlantic annomoly" and the pole reversal in process? (earths protective magnetic field shutting down/reversing) southannom

Thaughts? Comments?

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 11:40 PM
link   
from the 1st link "The classic Russian Firebird is described as plumed in glowing red and orange feathers, flaming with a fiery countenance, its flaming feathers dropping to the grass, where they continued to burn brightly but remarkably did not smoke or give off heat. (Ref. 13B)

Firebird archetypes can be found universally in the legends and mythologies of China; Egypt; Persia; India; North, Central, and South America, among the many, and in specific myths and traditions of the Aztec, Mayan, Native American tribes among others, in various forms such as Quetzalcoatl, the Phoenix, Thunderbird, and the Egyptian Benno. Today the orange-red fireballs that inspired legend are more often witnessed and recognized by some as ‘atmospheric plasmas’, and more commonly reported as luminous ‘UFOs’. Hundreds of orange-amber plasmas have now been videotaped and reported widely in the news, though seemingly not generally recognized as such.

The description from Russian folktale writer, P.P. Ershov, of the Firebird and the effects it leaves behind are stunningly suggestive of non-manmade Crop Circle creation. Ershov remarkably describes that “When Ivan came into the palace with his catch, the bird's light was so intense that the tsar started to call for help, thinking the room was on fire! "There are no flames here," Ivan assured him. "The light is from the fabled Firebird." He then goes on to describe that “The field as if day Shines; Wonderful light around, But does not heat, does not smoke, most remarkably the crops fell after her.”

It was absolutely astonishing to me to find that the classic Firebird tale actually included the fact that crops were mysteriously found ‘trampled down’ and the harvest ruined. The brothers in the traditional story took turns watching the fields at night to capture the culprit. (Sound familiar? The very thing has occurred in past years in English crop fields in similar attempts to catch Crop Circle ‘culprits’ in the act) According to folklore a mysterious White Horse was suspected of running through the crops at night and causing the ‘trampling’ and damage, and the brothers in the story set out to catch it in the act. (Fig. 11) It was the damage caused by the fabled White Horse, and efforts to prevent it that inspired the search for the fortune-bestowing Firebird, which over time and retelling became symbolic of a heroic quest to bring luck and regain prosperity for those taking on the mythic challenge. In a tremendous synchronicity, the English landscape, where the modern day Crop Circle phenomenon originates, is also known for the Nine White Horses of varying historical dates and significance, that are carved into its chalk hillsides

The enigmatic description of a ‘fire that does not burn’ in the Firebird legend is also uncannily similar to the Bible’s description of Moses’ encounter with the ‘burning bush’ in the Bible’s Book of Exodus, and consistent with reports that the ball plasmas, and related luminous manifestations that have been witnessed in England in areas where Crop Circles are known to appear, and are recorded in local lore, are a ‘cool plasma’. A fact Ed has known and disseminated for years: that this type of plasma is a ‘fire that does not burn’ or scorch the crop when ‘Earthing’ and, as he has experienced, does not give off heat, even when very close.

2 And the Angel of the Lord appeared to him out of the midst of a bush; and he looked and beheld, the bush burned with fire, and the bush was not consumed.
3 And Moses said, I will now turn aside, and see this great sight, why the bush is not burnt. (Ref. 13E)

On August 5, 1994, while living in the Pewsey Vale of Southwest England, Ed encountered what he terms a ‘pre-plasma’ luminosity, and it struck him as remarkably similar to the description of Moses’ ‘burning bush’. While hanging his washing out on a line in his garden, he observed a Soccer ball sized, bright luminosity popping on and off and moving back and forth over his neighbor’s roof, as if it was trying to get his attention. After ‘playfully’ interacting with it psychicly for several minutes he turned to go inside. As he passed within two feet of a bush in the garden, a brilliant white illumination suddenly engulfed the bush. All he could see was a mass of blinding light that filled his sight and lasted for about two seconds. The source of the energy behind this luminous phenomenon, as I referenced, is demonstrably psycho-interactive with the observer, and Ed experienced this. It was another of the thousands he’s experienced, and witnessed since July 1992. (Ref. C) His home at the time was located on a multiple ley-line crossing point and strong vortex, and he experienced many various and related phenomena while living there. This psycho-interactive, consciousness altering energy may well have been what “spoke” to Moses through the Infinite Mind of ‘God’ as he beheld the ‘Burning Bush’.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 12:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kliskey
Does anyone know the exact location of this occurrence? Is it at all possible that perhaps this was caused by lightning? After all the fish were 'burnt' and a 'humming sound' was heard, often associated with electrical bursts.

I can't explain the light in the sky, but it could of been unrelated?

Anyway, I make this suggestion as Columbia borders Venezuela which is home to the most powerful and consistent lightning storm in the world, the Catatumbo Lightning Storm.

Catatumbo Lightning

It occurs pretty much over one lake only and this lake, Lake Maracaibo, is just off the border from Columbia.

Lake Maracaibo

Just thought that this may be a plausible explanation to this unfortunate obscurity

reply to post by Kliskey

As I said, its not lightning.

This is lightning -
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/dc62f8739bed.jpg[/atsimg]

Go back to the OP, and compare here cell phone vid to the lightning pic.

Edit to add: Your the one who mentioned HAARP, not I.

edit on 29-1-2011 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 01:08 AM
link   
Strange light here in MS tonight. There is a military base sort of close-by as well. The light would scan the sky, then disappear, only to reappear later. Could be nothing, but I wanted to share it just in case something came out of it. I hope we find out what the heck is going on out there soon.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 01:29 AM
link   

oh boy here we go again... look if it comes from a small latin american country, don't believe it... These people are so superstious they'll make a connection to Superman being the cause, he flew over the lake and used his heat vision to cook the fish...

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 02:16 AM
link   
gdamn it guys lololololol seems like everyone got the parronoias about me from a few posts lololololool
i post seme intresting stuff on several links and am being totally stonewalled lol
like as if i did not spot the fishing exercise on 1 of them lololololololol
I could have spotted that at the age of 5 in fact my 1st mature book at the age of 4-5 was "pirates spies & skullduggery"
If i was a spook id be nice and quiet and not say hardly anything and just make notes untill i knew i had to stear the ship away from the ocean of facts supporting someone elses theory ect praising how awesomely baddass they are blah blah blah.
still i dont mind yas all being parranoid itll be a good exercise for ya lololololololol

man (opps here comes the parranoia infections agent dispersal system lololol) you think im some little 14 year old boy who's highlight of the day is when the waffen SS comes to town

nvm guys i understand really! oh boy, facepalm o/

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 08:33 AM
link   
reply to post by hrmmm

There's coverage of a lot of topics on the links you added.

Most of these topics cover a few threads in themselves, and are covered elsewhere on ATS and most is probably already known to most ATS'ers.

To cover all these topics on this thread would essentially be hijacking the thread.

Additionally, some of the information on these links are conflicting.

I have read hundreds of books from Blavatsky and the likes to Bhagavad Gita, paranormal, conspiracies, ancient and mythical history to astrophysics and quantum theories....more than 25 years of research, study and reading, as well as my own experiences...and there are plenty!

I am sure there are plenty of ATS'ers similarly well read and experienced that may or may not choose to share their views and experience, and if they do, do so when they choose to.

As for the cell phone video, I wouldn't comment as there isn't enough information.

edit on 29-1-2011 by theabsolutetruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   

In November, I posted explaining that plagues would be occurring all over the world and that they would be delivered via Yahweh's holy angelic army. The crafts that have been sighted in connection to these happenings belong to them.

Here's the THREAD I'm referring to.

This is the truth that it is my duty to deliver and it is the only truth there is. It is Yahweh's will that you know exactly where it's coming from and this is His message:

Yahweh, our God and Creator pours out His wrath upon mankind leading up to Armageddon.

"There will be no peace on Earth until My Son's Kingdom. I will crush every kingdom now standing and rock the earth off its foundation. I Yahweh will destroy every enemy to My throne, and who can stop Me? Who can turn back My anger? No one." - Yahweh

Matthew 10:34 "Don't assume that I came to bring peace on the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword."

Exodus 15:3 "The LORD is a warrior; Yahweh is His name."

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by ReginaAdonnaAaron

Yahweh, our God and Creator pours out His wrath upon mankind leading up to Armageddon.

I agree with the overall sentiment of Divine wrath, but Divinity has more names than only Yahweh. Names like Allah and Yahweh tends to lock people into a tunnel-vision at the exclusion of all other Divine names, in a fundamentalist type way. I can understand having a cultural attachment to one name or another, but surely you must realize that many people will, by the same token, have an aversion to one name or another. Such aversions (and attachments), though irrational, could prevent your message from yielding as much fruit as it could.

edit on 29-1-2011 by Student X because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Student X

Originally posted by ReginaAdonnaAaron

I agree with the overall sentiment of Divine wrath, but Divinity has more names than only Yahweh. Names like Allah and Yahweh tends to lock people into a tunnel-vision at the exclusion of all other Divine names, in a fundamentalist type way. I can understand having a cultural attachment to one name or another, but surely you must realize that many people will, by the same token, have an aversion to one name or another. Such aversions (and attachments), though irrational, could prevent your message from yielding as much fruit as it could.

Our Creator's name is Yahweh. That is truth. I will not refer to Yahweh by any other name than His true name.
edit on 29-1-2011 by ReginaAdonnaAaron because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by ReginaAdonnaAaron

Great God of Many Names,

Please stop using fundamentalists to get your message out. They tend to think you have only one name, which only serves to alienate many people. The taint of fundamentalism on your message only makes it harder for people to approach you in their heart. Thanks,

Student X

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Athough this comment has nothing to do with dying birds when i was in australia in Oct i woke up in the middle of night to a high pitch humming noise at first i thought it was a large insect but on reflection i was not so sure due to it been very cold at night for that time of year in melbourne next day i noticed the clouds were not there fluffy selfs it difficult to describe but i seen this before in the uk so i know it not a natural occurance of nature thanks for reading this

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join