It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muslim guerillas slice off nose ears and tongue of a 14 year old girl.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2004 @ 11:29 AM
link   
From Reuters-www.sch.com.au...

A 14 year old girl had her nose, ears and tongue sliced off by suspected Muslim guerilla's today because they believe her to be an informant for the indian army.
India and pakistan have been working to settle thier dispute in the Kashmir area, but gun battles and rebel violence is still taking place.

More than 100 people have been killed and scores wounded this month alone in this area.

What kind of people can do that to a child? Leave her alive to face the rest of her life maimed and scarred, who knows if she was really an informat.girls of that age should be worried about teenage problems and school work

posted on Jul, 12 2004 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Wow, their two favorite things, carrying around RPG's and dismembering peoples heads and limbs. Children over there have no childhood. They are either strapped with a bomb or handed an assult rifle.

If she belongs to the Indians, they need to make a big deal out of this, so does Pakistan. I doubt it tho.

posted on Jul, 12 2004 @ 12:37 PM
link   
One wonders what goes through the minds of those people! What a horrible insane act! Add that to the current trend of throwing acid on girls whose parents either can't or won't offer bigger dowries!

Can u imagine anyone doing such an outrageous thing in the US?! And the culture there allows this stuff to go on. Man, let's count our blessings!

posted on Jul, 12 2004 @ 12:39 PM
link   
I couldn't get that addy to pull up an article. Is there another link?

posted on Jul, 12 2004 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Some things are cross-cultural, some are not.

Acts like these are never motivated by benevolence or justice, but rather their dark opposites.

There is no shortage of evil in the world, and never has been.

posted on Jul, 12 2004 @ 12:50 PM
link   
The news article is also available @ www.stevequayle.com/newsalert

(Edited to fix link..Asala)

[edit on 12-7-2004 by asala]

posted on Jul, 12 2004 @ 12:58 PM
link   
I can get the stevequayle.com homepage, but not the newsalert part, just says it can't be found.

I'll check to see if it's on any of the news sites yet..

posted on Jul, 12 2004 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Hmm not working for me either, All i get is page not found also?

Also i have done a search and can find no links on this?
please jeeze louise can you find a link that works

[edit on 12-7-2004 by asala]

posted on Jul, 12 2004 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Sorry it took so long but I was away from my desk, try this link www.stevequayle.com/newsalert/o4_terror/040712.muslim.slice.off.html

posted on Jul, 12 2004 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Another link to the same article

apnews.myway.com...

posted on Jul, 12 2004 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Wow, a girl gets cut up, it is horrible. Anyone remember a few months ago when there was a post about how the Islamic idiots would send a boy through the town to be hacked at with swords and knives and beaten to become a man? Everyone just goes "That is there culture" and left it at that. A boy, hacked to pecies by a village, no problem, a girl gets mutilated, outrage. That is sexist!

posted on Jul, 12 2004 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Nobody of any sex should have to go through mutilation like this, Much less any 14 year old person sexism has nothing to do with it.

posted on Jul, 12 2004 @ 04:14 PM
link   
This is unbelievably disturbing, and should make anyone with a heart cringe. Since the girl was thought to be an Indian informant I believe that it has now become the responsibility of the Pakistani government to publicly denounce the act, publicly denounce the group that did it, and do a better job at cracking down on people that do this kind of act. This is insane.

Suppose for a moment that the girl was an informant for India... she's a CHILD!!! Who cuts up a child? This is absolutely insane.

posted on Jul, 12 2004 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Children are the first victims of every war.

posted on Jul, 12 2004 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Thos damn animals!! Hope that as$hole gets shot right in the ear, and pay for what he did!!

posted on Jul, 12 2004 @ 05:06 PM
link   
I doubt that india will admit to using a 14 year old to do their dirty work.

Anyway, more than just cracking down on this they should publicly execute those responsible. That is if the story is accurate.

In my eyes anything less than a punishment that fits the crime (beheading since they love that so much), makes the respective government responsible. Like all the other beheadings and dismemberments, this will quickly fall in to the forgotten box.

BTW......
I'm not advocating this just to the Muslims, it should apply to ANYONE that does something as horrible as this, weather it be American, Indian, Israeli, whoever. Infact, if India is responsible for using a child for this, they should be held equally responsible.

posted on Jul, 12 2004 @ 05:57 PM
link   
If someone would start a war in every country these people would be under the protection of the Geneva Convention. Would that not give them more rights than there own countries. Are you willing to send your son to war to stop people from throwing acid on a girl or is it better to respect there religious value? What about Rawanda or Sudan millions of blacks are being killed there but no profit no concern. After all they do have weapons of mass distruction its called Aids and there spreading it around the world.

new topics

top topics

join