It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Minutemen American Defense KILL 9 Year Old Girl In AZ

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by PeoriaAZ
reply to post by Night Star

they had no right to kill, without a doubt, but you guys can let your heart bleed for this family, but I guarantee you those people weren't so stupid that they would go and hit the wrong house, I mean c'mon, you guys have no idea the way life is here, ECspecially in those border towns, it is nuts, i guess that why you guys don't understand me, you don't live what goes on down here

again, more conjecture. there is no possible way for you to guarantee these people knew anything one way or the other unless you were there with them. People not understanding you has nothing to do with geography and everything to do with philosophy.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   
there is no proof of drugs in this house, so why does this fallacious things keep getting brought up? Because someone who screwed up hit the wrong house? The simple fact is that a child died in the commission of a crime, by people who thought they could make a quick buck.

Anyplace else, these people might go up for capital murder. In this instance, if they get conivcted they might get 20 and i'll be impressed. More proof that brown skin isn't worth as much in the US.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 08:00 AM
link   
I remember this case well and
Shame upon the parents And American so called law enforcement for causing the death of this child.
The parents were criminal invaders and probable drug dealers.
The topic title is incorrect; the killers were not killing in the name of any minutemen group no matter how much the lame stream media tries to spin it - they were just plain bad guys; in fact the minutemen hate that this happened and they don't go around doing or condoning such heinous actions.

edit on 29-1-2011 by AmericanDaughter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by AmericanDaughter
I remember this case well and
Shame upon the parents And American so called law enforcement for causing the death of this child.
The parents were criminal invaders and probable drug dealers.
The topic title is incorrect; the killers were not killing in the name of any minutemen group no matter how much the lame stream media tries to spin it - they were just plain bad guys; in fact the minutemen hate that this happened and they don't go around doing or condoning such heinous actions.

edit on 29-1-2011 by AmericanDaughter because: (no reason given)

Well, AmericanDaughter...you may want to ask your parents about the American concept of "innocent until proven guilty." Were the parents tried for any crimes?

You cannot blame the victim. It is like saying a a pretty girl is at fault for getting raped because she was just so darned pretty.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by AmericanDaughter

According to the LA Times

Reporting from Tucson — As her mother tells it, 9-year-old Brisenia Flores had begged the border vigilantes who had just broken into her house, "Please don't shoot me."

But they did — in the face at point-blank range, prosecutors allege, as Brisenia's father sat dead on the couch and her mother lay on the floor, pretending that she too had been killed in the gunfire.

So this is suitable punishment for entering the country illegaly? You get to be shot and you get to whatch as your husband and child are murdered in cold blood. What kind of sick and twisted world do you live in?

The only people that claimed the family was here illegally, drug dealers, or had lare sums of cash are the murderers. You do realize that a large number of Latinos are here legally, right? You do realize that all along the border states there are third and fourth generation descendants from Mexican ancestors? What you are doing is making assumptions based on the word of racist murderers. What does that say about you and your out look on the world?

According to the LA TImes,

Prosecutors allege that in May 2009, Shawna Forde decided to strike an odd alliance with drug dealers in southern Arizona: Forde would help the traffickers ransack their rivals' houses for stashes of drugs and cash, which could then fund her fledgling group, Minutemen American Defense.

So, she was teaming up with low life scum to attack people they suspected to be rivals. You people are supporting a woman with no idealogy above killing people with brown skin. She was not preserving America or protecting a community. She was killing for cash and some twisted ideal of a pure America.

Prosecutors say that in April 2009, Forde told two members of the movement in Denver that she had linked up with drug dealers in the tiny town of Arivaca, Ariz., just north of the Mexican border and about 50 miles southwest of Tucson. She proposed helping the dealers raid a rival's house, which would be full of drug profits she could steal, prosecutors allege.

The plan so alarmed the members, prosecutors say, that they contacted the FBI.

The real Minute Men organization actually tried to warn the FBI that this was coming, The FBI failed to do anything about it. Gee, they keep failing to do anything about threats of violence and terrorism across the board. From underwear bombers to murdering police impersonators, they just can not be bothered to act on actual inteligence from the people? How is this "if you see something say something" idea supposed to work?

The Minute Men and the FBI aren't to blame though. The only people to blame are the murderers. It isn't the family's fault that Forde decided to murder them because they were brown.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   
An update...

Arizona vigilante guilty of murdering Latino man, daughter

(CNN) -- An Arizona jury convicted anti-illegal immigration activist Shawna Forde of murder Monday in the killing of a Latino man and his 9-year-old daughter during a 2009 vigilante raid she led on their home.

The Pima County jury convicted Forde on eight counts, including the shooting deaths of Raul Flores and his daughter, Brisenia, and the attempted murder of the child's mother, Gina Gonzales, at the family's rural Arivaca home on May 30, 2009.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 08:49 AM
link   
reply to post by ~Lucidity

Thank you for the update. I actually let out a yelp of joy. I am happy to see that the posters in this thread do not reperesent the average border state citizen.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Some observations

This woman was kicked out of the Minutemen organization PRIOR to this happening.
This was not done because this woman was a racist it was done because this woman wanted money bottom line.
This women was a criminal in more ways than one prior to this incident.

Now that being said lets look at some of the responses and debate about this incident.
This family was invaded and murdered because it was believed that they had money. It was believed that they had this money as a result of drug sales. The home invaders burst in demanding the money and drugs shooting members of the family in the process. Now I ask those of you defending this action and those of you decrying this action this question. How is this any different than what police and federal agents do on an ever increasing basis? Simply because the government carriers a badge it gives them the cover of "official" whereas this women and her partners were "civilians". Thats the only difference.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join