It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Minutemen American Defense KILL 9 Year Old Girl In AZ

page: 4
12
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by greenovni


What the hell is going on in AZ? I see that people have been worked up into a frenzy by the illegal immigration debate, but to the point of breaking into Spanish people's homes and killing their children because they "might be" illegal is just an act of terrorism!


Those people were very wrong and deserve whatever they get, but what do you do when the government helps dangerous criminals out to buy their votes? One crime does not justify another. The government refusing to do anything leads to this. Don't let them off the hook here. I saw this morning they found a booklet praising suicide bombers from Iran published by the Iranians in an area the Illegals use. Eventually these Terrorists they know for a fact are crossing that border will kill lots of people and then who gets the blame?

I'm biased as my Sister In-Law was butchered by an Illegal from Mexico. He was arrested here four times for assaulting women and they still would not deport him. Stabbed her so many times the Coroner gave up counting the wounds. Drug her into a Hotel room off the street. He was arrested earlier the same day for grabbing another woman who got away and released. Mexico says he is in a prison in Southern Mexico and won't discuss it. He will be out killing more innocent people in about ten years. Did not even make the news in the sanctuary city that refused to deport him. The Detective told my Wife he will not be deported if he gets out on Parole. They say he will behave and be out in 15 years. He said he will just move twenty miles away, take a new name and do it again. People want the truth of what's going on, there you go. Left her kids orphans as their Father died of cancer the year before. Can't deport him though! Got to buy vote and to hell with the victims!

Me, I blame her death on the Politicians who are buying votes and the fools who support them putting us all at risk over lies. If the laws were enforced, these things would not be happening on either side. The open border crowd are out of their minds and share blame.




posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by peter vlar
 


True there is no evidence either way, I just have a good assumption that I am willing to base my strong opinion on. You are basing yours on the assumption they were perfect law abiding citizens (well aside from entering the country illegally) I don't KNOW, but I have common sense



posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555
 


right on brother well put



posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Night Star
 


they had no right to kill, without a doubt, but you guys can let your heart bleed for this family, but I guarantee you those people weren't so stupid that they would go and hit the wrong house, I mean c'mon, you guys have no idea the way life is here, ECspecially in those border towns, it is nuts, i guess that why you guys don't understand me, you don't live what goes on down here



posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by PeoriaAZ
 


your troll-foo is obvious and weak. better luck next time!



posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by FreeToDecide
How much does it cost to buy sniper rifle?

Anyone?


Precisely WHY are you asking this?


I noticed your a new member. I expect a good answer because you smell like something we dont care for around these parts.

Hello spook. which one of the alphabets do you belong to?



posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reply to post by PeoriaAZ
 


And I would defend this continent and others from this cancer that came from Europe.

You want to be a good patriot so bad? Then shoot yourself in the head and save the mexicans the trouble.

*puts up middle finger*



posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Humanity need help because the future doesn't look good. Mexico is no one's land and I wonder how can it be solved. There are about 6 or 8 cartels in Mexico, I wonder if anyone can do something to stop them. The drugs go to the USA because of the demand, a lot of people buy them and makes good business for the cartels. But I always wonder if someone will stop them, as in get rid of them.



posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by PeoriaAZ
reply to post by Night Star
 


they had no right to kill, without a doubt, but you guys can let your heart bleed for this family, but I guarantee you those people weren't so stupid that they would go and hit the wrong house, I mean c'mon, you guys have no idea the way life is here, ECspecially in those border towns, it is nuts, i guess that why you guys don't understand me, you don't live what goes on down here


I have spoken loud and clear against illegals in many threads. I am forever standing up for the American citizens and will continue to do so without hesitation. Believe me, I do understand what is going on and can't stand it. I have seen enough myself and I am nowhere near the border. Our government has failed us big time by not enforcing our laws.



posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555

Originally posted by greenovni


What the hell is going on in AZ? I see that people have been worked up into a frenzy by the illegal immigration debate, but to the point of breaking into Spanish people's homes and killing their children because they "might be" illegal is just an act of terrorism!


Those people were very wrong and deserve whatever they get, but what do you do when the government helps dangerous criminals out to buy their votes? One crime does not justify another. The government refusing to do anything leads to this. Don't let them off the hook here. I saw this morning they found a booklet praising suicide bombers from Iran published by the Iranians in an area the Illegals use. Eventually these Terrorists they know for a fact are crossing that border will kill lots of people and then who gets the blame?

I'm biased as my Sister In-Law was butchered by an Illegal from Mexico. He was arrested here four times for assaulting women and they still would not deport him. Stabbed her so many times the Coroner gave up counting the wounds. Drug her into a Hotel room off the street. He was arrested earlier the same day for grabbing another woman who got away and released. Mexico says he is in a prison in Southern Mexico and won't discuss it. He will be out killing more innocent people in about ten years. Did not even make the news in the sanctuary city that refused to deport him. The Detective told my Wife he will not be deported if he gets out on Parole. They say he will behave and be out in 15 years. He said he will just move twenty miles away, take a new name and do it again. People want the truth of what's going on, there you go. Left her kids orphans as their Father died of cancer the year before. Can't deport him though! Got to buy vote and to hell with the victims!

Me, I blame her death on the Politicians who are buying votes and the fools who support them putting us all at risk over lies. If the laws were enforced, these things would not be happening on either side. The open border crowd are out of their minds and share blame.


Thank you for sharing your tragic experience with us. This is one of so very many stories out there. So many lives lost due to the simple fact that laws were not enforced. I am so sick of hearing how so many illegals have numerous arrests and deportations yet come right back and do it all over again. This is insane! This has to stop!!!!



posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Then why don't they secure the borders?


I do not know. I wish they would. That is the answer, but it never happens.

I think its money. The county out here wont even fine someone for having a dump outside their home.
There is a dog well wolf, that has attacked two people on this street and we have called the pound. They wont take the guys dog. Just keep leaving him notes. ( And they wonder why we have dog attacks reported EVERY Week for months now) Or why a kid just lost his ear and half his face to a dog attack last week here .

I have come to the conclusion, they do not CARE . I have had news channel 3 out here "three on your side" do a story on how we are ignored here by the county. The county even told the news there was nothing they would do.
They no longer fine people here because they say too many are indigen so they let it go. The trash has been across the street with needles and human waste for 8 months now. It is too dangerous for us to pick up and the county wont make the property owner do a thing! If it was mesa, they would confiscate that property.

The just don't care about us out here. They think we are all scum. If the county would do it's job it would not
be as bad as it out here. There are drop houses all over this town and there has NEVER been a bust that I know of here. They don't care.

People think that it is not their yard, not their problem. Well I tell you , soon it will be everyone's problem and then it will be too late.

They need to secure the boarders. Get our troops on OUR soil . Police our own nation, not others! But TPTB I believe let it go because they know it will lead to the collapse of our way of life. That is what they want.

I would like to see these elected officials have their ten year old cry to them at night because they are afraid to go to sleep that someone is going to break in her window. I feel utterly helpless to help my daughter. I wish I would have left this state years ago when I did have the chance, but had no idea how bad it would get. We put our savings into this house when we bought it. What a waste. Houses are selling at auction around 22k here now. What a joke. My down payment was 20k!

My next step is buying bars for the windows. Never thought I would see the day I cage myself in my own home.
I am depressed as a result of living here. I see why there are suicides here each week. I would never do that,
but I can see where the despair comes from here. All my friends and neighbors here talk about how we are
stuck here. We really are. We do alert each other to strangers around etc. One neighbor caught a guy with a gun on my porch one night and armed himself and made him leave. It is a must to know your neighbors.

Now , what happens if someone does break in here, and I have to shoot. Do I goto prison for defending myself?
It is a real possibility. My husband and I have talked about this. Ya know I will take prison over death.
How sad I have to pre think these choices.

I am stuck here because I am disabled and my husband is the only income. Most of my friends here, same thing . One person works, one is sick. It is sad that when you ill, this is where you get to stay. If I were able to work, maybe we could afford to rent a home in the valley in a better place, but it is what it is now. We thought we were moving out of the city to the county to a quiet safe place out the city. How wrong we were. And how we were lied to.

Sorry about the long rant, but I want you to see how this feels. It is hard. People are sick of it.
We are sick of thugs who rule our streets , and our minds. We are sick of there being no one to help.
We are sick of being told if we help ourselves we can goto prison. What kind of set up is this?? A set up to fail.
That is what. A set up for them to come in with marshal law eventually. I really believe that.


Ama



posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by amatrine
 


No one should have to be afraid in their own homes. My heart goes out to you and to all the people who have suffered because of illegals. Crimes and gangs from illegal immigrants are everywhere. I can only imagine how bad it must be for people close to the border. We have problems here and I am nowhere near the border.

I think unless a person is affected by the illegals in some way, they won't understand or care. But wait, it's only a matter of time.



posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 12:55 AM
link   
reply to post by greenovni
 


This is a tragic story and there is no excuse for it. I could care less if this was the daughter of a mass murdering cartel boss, it is still inexcusable. I understand the dire situation in the boarder states, but all we accomplish with acts like this is to degrade the image of our country and blur the line between mexico and the U.S, their are proper ways to go about having someones house searched, and under no circumstances is forming a "American Defense" group the right way. They are not law enforcement and are no better than the illegals.



posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 01:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sonoluminescence
reply to post by PeoriaAZ
 


And I would defend this continent and others from this cancer that came from Europe.

You want to be a good patriot so bad? Then shoot yourself in the head and save the mexicans the trouble.

*puts up middle finger*


Listen bro, I am 1/2 german and 1/2 mexican, now i don't know if that changes your comment, i feel the same about any ILLEGAL immigration, I personally don't deal with alot of Euro immigrants so I'm not familiar with how they drain on our economy, none the less I'm sure they do, and I'm not doubting that for a second and you can hate for what ever reason I ain't mad, cause you sound like you genuienly love your country



posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by PeoriaAZ
 


Yeah nobody else knows what crime is like. You don't see this crap in Detroit or Chicago. People don't go kicking in doors and shooting people because they assume the people are dealing drugs and want the supply and money. Oh wait they do and we call the murderers and throw the book at them. We don't sit around justifying it by saying "they were preserving America," or that they were taking back their neighborhood.

The only reason anyone here is justifying this is because the victims were Latinos. It is that simple. So, don't give me that BS. My state has the 9th highest concentration of illegal imigration according to State Master. We have had more than a few issues arise. However, we stay civilized and avoid targeting a group of people because of their race.

You and the others trying to justify this remind me of the people in those old news videos of the civil rights movement. "Well I say it 's such a shame them kids died in that church, but negroes and whites just ain't meant to live together. You start lettin 'em have rights and they get all uppity. They just need to get they mind right and realize they place."

I'm against illegal immigration. If you are here illegally you need a year hard labor and a trip home. You break the law while here illegally it should be five years of hard labor minimum and a trip home. If you get caught a second time it should be five years hard labor and a trip home. If you break a law while here a second time it should be 10 years minimum and a trip home. A third time and it is twenty five years of hard labor and a trip home. A fourth time should be life.

However, you get no pass on killing someone that is not an immediate physical threat to you and/or your family. If you have evidence of drug dealing call the cops with real evidence. You can do it without giving your name or address. If you have evidence that somebody is here illegally call the proper authorities and report them. Don't ever imagine you have the right to kill them.
edit on 28-1-2011 by MikeNice81 because: (no reason given)



posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by okbmd
 


You know what, you're right. I over reacted. The story just had me beyond pissed. I have a kid, and to imagine somebody making her beg for her life makes me want to break something. So imagine how much more pissed I was to see some nit wit justifying these actions.

The racist murder of a nine year old child being justified really gets me steamed. I am usually a very laid back and calm person. This gets under my skin like nothing else in a long time. I wish I had a better way to suggest dealing with it. I don't. I can not bring myself morally to condone their murder. However, a life of color tv and working out in jail is too good for them. I know their jail won't be a country club. I just think they need to end up some where like Pelican Bay. A place where life really is hell.

I hate to say it but I want to know that they suffer for their actions.



posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by MikeNice81
reply to post by okbmd
 


You know what, you're right. I over reacted. The story just had me beyond pissed. I have a kid, and to imagine somebody making her beg for her life makes me want to break something. So imagine how much more pissed I was to see some nit wit justifying these actions.

The racist murder of a nine year old child being justified really gets me steamed. I am usually a very laid back and calm person. This gets under my skin like nothing else in a long time. I wish I had a better way to suggest dealing with it. I don't. I can not bring myself morally to condone their murder. However, a life of color tv and working out in jail is too good for them. I know their jail won't be a country club. I just think they need to end up some where like Pelican Bay. A place where life really is hell.

I hate to say it but I want to know that they suffer for their actions.


Kudo's to you, sir. I knew you were making an emotional response, and i relate to it. And i knew you didn't really WISH for that to happen (although i doubt you will lose sleep over it....i know i wouldn't).

Well done, you have my respect.



posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by MikeNice81
 


Hey big fella! You guys have two stark options: Either get armed and clear out the crime; or get your elected officials to get the security forces to clear out the crime. Parts of Az sound like hell on earth. I suggest getting the politicians to get working rather than taking matters into you own hands.. This is why we pay taxes!
edit on 28-1-2011 by tiger5 because: (no reason given)



posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Sickening world our children live in and inherit while our supposed evolution and awareness is always on the upswing.

Do like China, swift and final justice to criminals but with the added facet of public consensus.



posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by PeoriaAZ
reply to post by peter vlar
 


True there is no evidence either way, I just have a good assumption that I am willing to base my strong opinion on. You are basing yours on the assumption they were perfect law abiding citizens (well aside from entering the country illegally) I don't KNOW, but I have common sense


Actually, no. I am not assuming they were law abiding citizens. Simply living up to ATS philosophy of deny ignorance. I don't know one way or another so logic dictates that I should wait to pass judgement until all of the facts are in. You're strong opinion isn't based on common sense, it seems based on preconceived notions of who you have already decided these people are. this is just my opinion, not a statement of fact.



new topics

top topics



 
12
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

log in

join