It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Minutemen American Defense KILL 9 Year Old Girl In AZ

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by tiger5
Well the earlier thread had a lead to an article thaty stated that there was neither money nor drugs in the house where these minutemen committed murder. Why must some defend the indefensible?

Do you have that link?

Even if the media would say that which they might in an effort to support the Anti-gun law, Do you think these people were just going to random houses and killing people to find money??? I seriously doubt it
edit on 27-1-2011 by PeoriaAZ because: add on

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   
We really do need to get our military forces out of places they don't belong and onto securing our own border.
edit on 27-1-2011 by gougitousakusha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by PeoriaAZ

crooksandliars.com...

There ya go. I have never come across this site before.

edit on 27-1-2011 by tiger5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by tiger5

I see it, but I doubt that they went in and killed them AND THEN LEFT THE MONEY AND DRUGS!?!? C'mon now...think about it
edit on 27-1-2011 by PeoriaAZ because: fix

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by PeoriaAZ
reply to post by liejunkie01

Very well put! Like I said had it have been rival cartells, that robbed and murdered them, the story would have never gotten hardly any exposure, becasue it happens every day

Remember, hatred, fear, and violence get certain political agenda's pushed through with no regard of the facts behind them. It is these same political agenda's that are putting all of the violence on the propaganda machine we call t.v..
edit on 27-1-2011 by liejunkie01 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   

reply to post by tiger5

I see it, but I doubt that they went in and killed them AND THEN LEFT THE MONEY AND DRUGS!?!? C'mon now...think about it
edit on 27-1-2011 by PeoriaAZ because: fix

Yes but we can neither prove it or disprove what was there. Rest asssure that it will all come out in the trial but I cannot justify the home invasion or murder. These minutemen were going to heist drugs and money. The kid is still dead and the mother will have that on her mind for the rest of her life.
edit on 27-1-2011 by tiger5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by tiger5

As well as her conscience

Tragically there was only one innocent party in this whole fiasco...

R.I.P. Brisenia Flores

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by greenovni

I have lived in AZ since 2006, and this is the first I have heard of this! WTF is wrong with these people? Shooting a child?!?!?! Even so...breaking in a house because they thought there was drug money in there? IDIOTS!!!!!

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by MarshMallow_Snake

My friend what part of AZ do you live in, might I ask, if you have never heard of a home invasion??

Flagstaff or Prescott?

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   

I think you misunderstood my response, unless I mistyped. I will have to check.

This is the first time I have heard of this girl being killed. I would have thought it would be a major story. I follow the news closely here, and I never saw this story.

I live in the valley, and realize that home invasions are all too common. It is the one thing about the valley that I hate, and wish that we did not have to deal with it.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   

I now see where the confusion in my post can be. I was stating that I was surprised that they broke into the home because they wanted the money that then "thought" was there.

As I said above, I realize that home invasions are a reality...and a sad one at that.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   
The people that killed the child are murderers. That is as far as it goes. Don't associate all minutemen with being murderers.

How intelligent would it be to assume all black people are robbers if I was robbed by someone who happened to be black? Not very intelligent at all.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by MikeNice81

I feel no compassion for them.

RAPE , in ANY situation , is wrong . For you to feel otherwise , is morally reprehensible on your part .

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by okbmd

If we the people morph into brutality then we are as bad as the shooter(s) in this case. We must uphold our standards of decency. We must hold the line beyond which we must never go. Otherwise more kids will die and more parents will be forced to live in Hell for the rest of their lives.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by okbmd

So, what is your suggestion? I refuse to go along with the death penalty for some one that is not an imediate threat. I opt for life in jail for these criminals. The hard honest fact is that because of what they did they will probably be beaten and raped in jail. Do I condone rape, nope. I just don't feel sorry for these particualr people enduring it.

edit on 27-1-2011 by MikeNice81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   

reply to post by tiger5

As well as her conscience

Tragically there was only one innocent party in this whole fiasco...

R.I.P. Brisenia Flores

So the injured mother who watched half of her family die in front of her is not a victim here? the father who died? the sister who survived? Why are they not victims? ? Because you continuously use conjecture and hyperbole to make the roundabout point that these people "may have had cash and drugs" in the house despite absolutely no evidence to the contrary? if you're view was supported by ANY tangible evidence I'd support it til the cows come home, but it just isn't there.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Though I am always outspoken on being against illegal immigration, this incident is un-acceptable. This family was innocent of any wrong doing as far as I can see. These people had no right to to kill innocents.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by MikeNice81

Do I condone rape , nope .

Then you should not be making comments like this :

Thirty years of getting raped in prison would be a nice way to get pay back. Break them and destroy them. Then when they beg for death
let them suffer some more.

Rape should never , ever , be inflicted as a form of punishment , it is disgusting and barbaric that you would even suggest such a thing . We , as humans , should always hold ourselves to higher standards than that .

For your information , rapists and child-molesters are considered to be the lowest of the low , in the prison environment . Not even seasoned convicts would agree with you on this one .

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by amatrine
If there was someone doing something about the problems we have here, others would not feel the need.

I do no condone what happened to the family AT ALL. I am just saying, here in AZ it is hell. In my small town in Arizona, it is bad . Two weeks ago there was a car chase rite on my street. A truck was chasing a two other cars. They were shooting at each other. Police chased them. The truck crashed into someones house.

They were illegals, and full of drugs. These people are living in MY TOWN. There is a drop house RITE behind my house and pinal county does NOTHING unless I give my name and address and those people are VERY dangerous in the home behind me. It is also heavily suspected by the town that some of the sherffis here are in on it, so you dont dare call.

Then there are the ones who are so dangerous that the cops wont even chase them. The guy that was at my door with a gun a few months ago trying to rob me, was in the paper twice last month. He has a crime sheet a mile long but the judge would NOT pull his citizenship. The last time, he was being chased by cops, armed, going over 100. Since he was going over 100, they stopped persuit stating it was dangerous. This is the second time he has got away in the last month. They chased him here in town,
rite into the next town and just stopped. (Eloy) He has tried to kidnap his daughter. He has tried to rob people but they just stop chasing. That guy is also a drug dealer in a big way. He lived across the street from me last year.

It is bad here in AZ. So yes, unless you live here, you cant say. I am the one who goes to bed at night worried someone is going to break in and hurt my daughter or me,. I am the one who looses sleep and lives in fear.
I watch these spanish gangs moving into my neighborhood. This is a town of 8,000.

There are an average of three shootings a week here, one suicide a week, massive robberies, about 25 homes a week for a small town. Gang graffitti, assults. Not to mention the fight dogs that attack people EVERY week here.

Just look at the crime section in the Trivalleycentral.com paper, under sheriffs log, az city. I am not making this stuff up.

There was another car chase here a week prior and the kid almost ran over 30 golfers on the course, and said it was the most fun he ever had. Did it because he was bored.

I wish I could leave Arizona, but I am stuck here. I am too sick to move, my husbands job is here, my home is underwater. I can not afford to rent elsewhere. My mortgage is cheaper than rent. So here we are.

By the way, this town used to be a senior community , that is now gang community.

This is just one small town in Arizona. The stories are all over Southern Arizona. The fear and danger are REAL.
Sad when you can not walk down your own streets , just to take a walk and feel safe.

The cops dont even want to mess with Eloy.
edit on 27-1-2011 by amatrine because: (no reason given)

Then why don't they secure the borders?

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 08:43 PM
link   
I wish people would stop calling them "Minutemen" They are just murderers and thugs, and that is what they should be called . The 'News" (and I use that word loosely) is just using that term to get headlines.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join