It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Report gives answers to mass bird deaths in Arkansas

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Report gives answers to mass bird deaths in Arkansas

www.cnn.com

The mass deaths of thousands of red-winged blackbirds in Arkansas was caused by "blunt force trauma," according to a new report by the Arkansas Game and Fish Commission.

Laboratory tests were conducted on 13 of the birds that were part of the group that flew into buildings and died in a neighborhood in Beebe, Arkansas, 40 miles northeast of Little Rock.

"The tests ruled out bacteria, viruses, heavy metals, pesticides and avicides (chemicals used to kill birds) as causes of death," the commission said in a statement.

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 09:54 AM
link   
There is a huge question that I have remaining after reading this. I acknowledge that the birds suffered blunt force trauma - typical of flying into something. What exactly did the birds fly into before all 5,000 of them fell from the sky?

Could this be that hail they talked about? Yet, why mention the part about flying into something? Strange stuff. Still unanswered questions in my opinion.

www.cnn.com

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 10:02 AM
link   
I had figured the blunt force trauma had been caused by hitting the ground after falling out of the sky. What caused them to fall is the mystery.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 10:04 AM
link   
I think the report is bullcrap. Blunt force trauma is pretty much for the most part a given when flying into something or falling 100 feet from the sky.

Many questions unanswered.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 10:13 AM
link   
They are ruling out chemicals.

What they are saying out loud and clear is that those birds hit against a wall in midflight up in the air But a solid wall ...made up of what???.... that showed up for a few seconds on the weather radar....
edit on 27-1-2011 by SeekerofTruth101 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 10:17 AM
link   
lies lies all lies.
so the birds fly in to a building.
and will there last breath.
ALL of them fly off to die some where else?

if they hit a building
there would be some dead and ding birds near by.
and if it was a plane.
it would have taken damage.
5000 birds?

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by SeekerofTruth101
They are ruling out chemicals.

What they are saying out loud and clear is that those birds against a wall in midflight up in the air But a wall ...made of what???.... that showed up for a few seconds on the weather radar.
edit on 27-1-2011 by SeekerofTruth101 because: (no reason given)

Seeker.. Id seen that thread with the radar of "something" that seemed to have appeared and disappeared quickly. It definitely made me shut the hell up concerning stating that I felt it was something natural. I dont know hardly anything about radar or doppler.. but that was by far the most bizarre thing Ive seen as in actual proof of something that cant be written off as coincidental.

Ive eaten my humble pie concerning my initial feelings over the kill offs.. now I just want to know WTH is going on. That radar was too coincidental IMO. Id like to knwo if there are other anomalies on radar concerning the other deaths.. I havent been able to find any available to view.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 10:35 AM
link   
If the killer was a buliding then where is it now? Did it leave for Mexico? 5k birds is one mass-kill.

But seriously, what building?!? If a bird is to hit a building then it is bound to fall directly to the ground, next to the building. Or the buliding decided to move the bodies not to get into trouble... Sorry but this is so silly that my sarcasm button is stuck on "enabled" and I can't seem to turn it off...

EDIT - However, the fact that chemicals, poisoning, bacteria, etc. are all excluded from the list of suspects creates quite an interesting development. Looks like blunt trauma it was. But probably the building was a flying one...
Well, folks, this is to be a real brain teaser methinks.
edit on 27-1-2011 by ch1n1t0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by ch1n1t0

topic already being discussed, here: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by TLomon

There is a huge question that I have remaining after reading this. I acknowledge that the birds suffered blunt force trauma - typical of flying into something. What exactly did the birds fly into before all 5,000 of them fell from the sky?

Could this be that hail they talked about? Yet, why mention the part about flying into something? Strange stuff. Still unanswered questions in my opinion.

www.cnn.com

I bet its just trama from hitting the ground. The people that have the birds probably have no idea whats going on. I bet our govt does.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by TLomon

i believe this could be the result of electromagnetic waves, check this:

Some ELF broadcasts from the Russians were thought to cause depression in humans. When the Russians first started transmitting in 1976, they emitted an eleven hertz signal through the earth. This ELF wave was so powerful that it upset radio communications around the world, resulting in many nations lodging protest. The U. S. Air Force identified five different frequencies the Russians were emitting in a wild ELF cocktail. They never broadcast anything below eleven hertz, or anything that would be beneficial. They had more sinister things in mind. ELF penetrates anything and everything. Nothing stops or weakens them. At the right frequencies and durations, whole populations could be controlled by ELF, or even killed. Once the killing range of these frequencies is perfected, it could make nuclear bombs obsolete. It could kill almost immediately with powerful adverse frequencies. Whole populations could be killed indiscriminately from radio frequencies transmitted from the other side of the globe without damaging anything else. A conquering army could simply take over the land and buildings without a battle.

www.stephen-knapp.com...

=

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 01:57 AM
link   
Fact: After scientific investigations, chemicals had been ruled out as the cause of the bird deaths in Arkansas. They died from 'blunt force trauma' while in midflight up in the air.

Thus what could be the cause for the 'blunt force trauma' ....up in the air?

1.Air plane cause - that craft would have crashed with impact from 5000 birds.

2. buildings - none in the location at 2500 feet where the birds died.

Possibilities:-

a. Sound waves - we know that certain sound frequencies have the ability to shatter glasses, proven and true. The glass will vibrate in tune with the sound and as the amplitude of the wave increases and causes distorting on the surface, enough to crack and shatter.

While the birds are not made of glass, their bone structure are not as hard as humans, and thus the possibility that a sound wave of extremely low freqency may had resonated with such soft tissues and pierce those structure the way glass would break or in humans, ear drums bursting.

b. Electromagnetic Radiation:- The EM range carries energies and have the power to impact matter, including us humans and birds, depending on the frequencies. A nuke explosion will set off an EMP wall ( electromagnetic pulse) that will knock out not only electronics, but bombard humans with high doses of radiation enough to disintergrate his biological structures or incapacitate him through ionization of cells.

However, there are known Non nuclear devices that can also gives off EMP, being conducted by militaries around the world, due to its incapacitating weaponery and weather modification uses.

One thing for sure, the 3-d weather radar anamoly from Arkansas on the location, day and time those birds died came from space.

edit on 28-1-2011 by SeekerofTruth101 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 02:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by SeekerofTruth101

Possibilities:-

a. Sound waves - we know that certain sound frequencies have the ability to shatter glasses, proven and true. The glass will vibrate in tune with the sound and as the amplitude of the wave increases and causes distorting on the surface, enough to crack and shatter.

edit on 28-1-2011 by SeekerofTruth101 because: (no reason given)

please check the comment above yours

=

top topics

join