It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello..

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Just real quick.. Ive been reading a million posts here it seems for the last 3 days and finally decided to post and give a quick "hello". There is just so much information here an I don't want to miss any of it. This forum is HUGE and full of so much information it's amazing!

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 09:39 AM
link   
reply to post by lostsock

Hi lostsock, and welcome to the Introductions Forum of the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's)Private Messages to Staff only. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

New Rules for Avatars and Mini-ProfileBackgrounds

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

ATS Video Tutorials

Signature Guidelines

Terms & Conditions

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Moderator.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 09:57 AM
link   
welcome. I am a newbie too, and i definitely understand what you mean about not wanting to miss anything. I have become quite addicted, but im not complaining

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 09:58 AM
link   

I'm new here too. I have been keeping up with and reading topics and posts here for a couple of years, but just today got a membership, and started replying today. Welcome to both of us!

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   

hey brother, welcome to the family. look forward to reading some of your posts : )

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   
You're right!! This place has huge information that has helped a lot people..ATS rocks!!

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Thank you all for the warm welcome, its appreciated

new topics

top topics

join