It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

My only Alien/U.F.O. thread... WHY?

page: 2
2
<< 1   >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by AutOmatIc
reply to post by Billmeister
 


Good post Billmeister


I was thinking though, that in regards to major religions having to alter their dogma, it possibly wouldn't be a small alteration. If in fact it was the aliens who created man, then they would have to admit that aliens were God. And then our perception on the concept of God or gods would have to be completely re-thought out. Interesting. S&F for you mate!


Well, I am no world religious leader, but, if they consulted with me on post-alien invasion strategy, I would suggest:
a) they are the angels that we describe in our teachings,
or b) God created them in his image after his new make-over.
In any case, keep those donation envelopes coming, it is crucial to the survival of mankind!

OK, sorry for the bad humor, but, they managed to get past the whole "the sun revolves around the earth" misunderstanding, so I'm sure they would find something.

the Billmeister




posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Billmeister
 


Wouldnt the scientologists say I told you so?

The Pope say you heard it here first.

Muslims say mohamid was the first contactee

The Jews, Moses was the first abuctee

And Jimmy Carter claim to be the only honest USA president

The church of England would put up a sign 'Under new management, business as usual'

The Alien would back away when he see's the groups fighting over who was more right and thank his god that he is not as stupid as the humans


edit on 27-1-2011 by colin42 because: C Of E



posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   
just thinking about religion..
its really nothing just what people say and think.

just about anyone can make a religion & get some followers

raelism is where i stand for now



posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Schaden
If the govt admitted to anything about aliens being true, the results would be radical change.
There would be a huge backlash. They've been telling us for 60+ years that there is nothing to it.

Precisely. There would be the widespread belief that there is a sinister reason for the cover ups. People would want answers. Who gains from secrecy regarding this?

If the claims about aliens turns out to be true, what else is true? Do we have free energy technology (and no longer require fossil fuels), was the human race really 'created', is there a secret space program, did Hitler only have one ball.... You get the picture?

[size=93]This is huge. (Not Hitlers ball)


edit on 27/1/11 by Pimander because: add last 3 words



posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Billmeister
 


Whether we make it so or not, what will be will be.





Peace brother



posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pimander

Originally posted by Schaden
If the govt admitted to anything about aliens being true, the results would be radical change.
There would be a huge backlash. They've been telling us for 60+ years that there is nothing to it.

Precisely. There would be the widespread belief that there is a sinister reason for the cover ups. People would want answers. Who gains from secrecy regarding this?

If the claims about aliens turns out to be true, what else is true? Do we have free energy technology (and no longer require fossil fuels), was the human race really 'created', is there a secret space program, did Hitler only have one ball.... You get the picture?

[size=93]This is huge. (Not Hitlers ball)


edit on 27/1/11 by Pimander because: add last 3 words


I heard that Hitler's ball was a holographic, shape changing lizard ball!?!

(Seriously, that edit is hilarious.)

But, as I have stated in another post, I pretty sure that a majority of the population already knows that governments keep secrets, military's have a higher level of technology than they admit, and big business stifles innovation for profit.

I don't see people quitting their jobs to form mobs aimed at them because of this.

If the hypothetical situation were to occur, the actual effect on people's lives would be nil. Exactly because would change a reality that has existed for over 60 years... for many, their entire lives. I know that I would not quite my job, that is for sure.

Now, about Hitler's testicle... that is the biggest conspiracy of the all!

the Billmeister



posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Billmeister
But, as I have stated in another post, I pretty sure that a majority of the population already knows that governments keep secrets, military's have a higher level of technology than they admit, and big business stifles innovation for profit.

I don't see people quitting their jobs to form mobs aimed at them because of this.

If the hypothetical situation were to occur, the actual effect on people's lives would be nil. Exactly because would change a reality that has existed for over 60 years... for many, their entire lives. I know that I would not quite my job, that is for sure.


I disagree. If the government admitted it, then politicians would be obliged to act, if for no other reason than to keep up the pretence that they represent 'the people'. At the moment, most politicians are as in the dark about ultra-technologies and other secrets as the average person so would look foolish if they tried to do anything. Imagine running for the senate and asking for UFO disclosure. Not likely in this climate is it?


Originally posted by Billmeister
Now, about Hitler's testicle... that is the biggest conspiracy of the all!

At least we agree [size=93] on that!
edit on 27/1/11 by Pimander because: missed half the post



posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Pimander
 


A star for you, we can agree to disagree.

After all, this is a hypothetical situation, and both of us are simply theorizing on different possible scenarios.

That being said, I can definitely see where you're coming from.

And I will try to refrain from mentioning Hitler's family jewels. (Uh... I guess I just did!?!)

the Billmeister



new topics

top topics



 
2
<< 1   >>

log in

join