It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MSN video on Roswell; Upsurge in attention from the MSM????

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Google Video Link

Came across yet another MSN coverage of the UFO/ET subject this time dealing with the "Roswell" case.Seems that there is a bit of a upsurge in UFO and ET related subject matters from the MSM.I know Roswell has been done top death on here but just wanted to point out the increased attention from the MSM and now Roswell is being focused on.

edit on 15/07/2010 by K-PAX-PROT because: correction to media link;

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 08:38 AM
link   
video didnt work

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 08:45 AM
link   
A neighbor just dropped in for coffee and he told me that his brother was an air traffic controller at Roswell base back in the 50's. he said that his brother has told him that he would watch on a regular basis as craft would fly between 2 mountains at breakneck speed and as they did they had the ability to stop on a dime.

I want to ask more questions, but taking it a little slow at first. If I can it would be great to question his brother...

For now, the neighbor said that he has an entire library on the subject and even though he has had no sightings himself, he still thinks that there is something unexplainable going on or has been going on for a very long time.

I asked him to open his library to me and share reading material. I have tons of older video tapes and such he may find interesting...

Anyway that's how I started my day and then found this thread first thing...

The don't ask don't tell policy is something of the past and we have never stepped forward by acting out of the past.

I do believe little truths will be officially revealed, but it is going to be over shadowed by our own technological advances in the next few years.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 08:48 AM
link   
reply to post by angrydog

Sorry about that here is the direct link to the video;

video.uk.msn.com...

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Hopefully the last link i provided will take people directly to the video for viewing;
edit on 15/07/2010 by K-PAX-PROT because: testing msn video;

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 08:53 AM
link   
This is from August 2010

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 08:55 AM
link   
reply to post by K-PAX-PROT

This Vidieo can't be played from your location? (censership) i guess.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 09:06 AM
link   
reply to post by antar

Good stuff man
, hope you get the inside track from your neighbors brother , keep us informed

I never bought the official story and still after 30 years believe that something Extraterrestrial was found at the two crash sites , hopefully we will know for sure one day .

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 09:13 AM
link   
reply to post by WeMoveUnseen

Yes it is;Here is the play list from The MSN site;

Today on MSN Who is the new Stig? Roswell: the truth Who should replace Gray? Blingest boats afloat New Twilight film

Also here is the person who posted this video and date;

Posted by Viggars 26 January 2011 17:45

Also included by him was the Roswell video in my OP.There are a number of UFO/ET related videos on MSN that was my primary point, the number of these videos surfacing on sites like MSN;

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 09:36 AM
link   
reply to post by gortex

Seconded, hopefully Antar will be able to gleam more info, looking forward to this if it surfaces;

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   
We the Americans cannot view your video on our own Roswell...
maybe if yall found it on youtube?
edit on 27-1-2011 by antibren because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by gortex

Oh I think if or when disclosure comes that will be priority one, hence all the media coverage over the years. No one buys the official story and now with all the leaks as men and women begin to come to the ends of their lives, that and everyone doing it without major repercussions, I would say it will be a shoe in.

Man, I have been on ATS all day after that post and yet I have been out working, gone for the past 8 hours or so, lol. good thing ATS is a secure site...

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by antar
I want to ask more questions, but taking it a little slow at first. If I can it would be great to question his brother...

The ideal would be if his brother could be persuaded to do a videotaped interview. If you can get a preliminary chat it's a start.

top topics

join