It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SURPRISE ... Ron Paul Hits Fed With AUDIT Plan :D

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Ron Paul hits Fed with audit plan

[color=00BFFF]Link

'I am optimistic about our prospects for full and complete report'

Posted: January 27, 2011
12:35 am Eastern

By Kelly O'Meara
2011 WorldNetDaily

U.S. Rep. Ron Paul, R-Texas

U.S. Rep. Ron Paul has launched his expected campaign, as the new chairman of the House Financial Services Subcommittee on Domestic Monetary Policy and Technology, to audit the Federal Reserve, that secretive, private organization that runs the U.S. monetary supply.

His plan isn't new, and even with Republicans in the minority in the U.S. House a year ago, he collected support from some 320 members * a majority * of the House.

An announcement from his office today confirmed that [color=gold]HR 459, "The Audit the Fed Bill," has been introduced to the 112th Congress. The announcement said it is very similar to HR 1207 from last year, and "calls for a full and complete audit of the Federal Reserve by the Government Accountability Office."

It would require a report to Congress by the end of 2012.

(some emphasis added)

July 2009 : Breaking News on Audit the Fed!

Sept. 2009 : CNBC Poll: Should the Fed be Abolished?

Found using STARTPAGE.COM (not Google)

Scroogle is another good search page. (again, not Google)

Well, it's that time of year again!

edit on 1·27·11 by DrMattMaddix because: edit for typos

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Shameless Bump for great news

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Why isnt this man running our country?

Oh yea, cause only the incompetent can hold that position of President.

We need more men like this running our government.

Great News

Edit-:
edit on 27-1-2011 by Common Good because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by DrMattMaddix

I would love to get excited over this but I have a feeling it's going to be same sh* different day..sorry,it's just hard to have faith in any politician these days.....I'll wait and see

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   
I love Ron Paul. We need him for president. He always seems to see things rationally and thinks of the people, not power and greed.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 03:04 AM
link   
This is awesome though I had to laugh at the last line. They want the report by the end of 2012 - it could be too late by then >_<

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 03:45 AM
link   
One of the reasons why he is the only person that'll ever get my vote.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 03:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Night Star
I love Ron Paul. We need him for president. He always seems to see things rationally and thinks of the people, not power and greed.

Agreed. But if he keeps playing with fire he is going to end up the same way Kennedy did.. I am wondering though.. I like RP will a passion, but I am curious to why now.. What makes today different than say yesterday.. After he lost against Reagen Why didn't he make a push then?

Some things i have been thinking about...

Oh is there anyone else covering this? WND isn't the most trusted news site around.. you know?
edit on 1/28/2011 by ThichHeaded because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 08:18 AM
link   
This is one of the many reasons that I voted for Ron Paul in the last election. Since he is planning on running again in 2012, I urge EVERYONE to please spread the word and cast your vote for Mr. Ron Paul.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by DroppinSuga
This is one of the many reasons that I voted for Ron Paul in the last election. Since he is planning on running again in 2012, I urge EVERYONE to please spread the word and cast your vote for Mr. Ron Paul.

Agreed.

Question: Your solutions, on stopping drug trade, is, give up, give up to world drugs. I say zero tolerance, we use the military for aid, we stop it from getting into the country, we cut it off at the source. Why give up on that fight?
Ron Paul: What you give up on is a tyrannical approach to solving a social and medical problem. We endorse the idea of voluntarism, self-responsibility, family, friends, and churches to solve problems, rather than saying that some monolithic government is going to make you take care of yourself and be a better person. It's a preposterous notion, it never worked, it never will. The government can't make you a better person, it can't make you follow good habits. Why don't they put you on a diet; you're a little overweight!

Talk about some real change. The good doctor Paul never seems to contradict himself. Sometimes I completely forget that he is in-fact a politician. I feel truly represented whenever I hear him speak. Anyone who wants real change needs to spread the word about this fella.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ac42036417a2.jpg[/atsimg]
Ron Paul 2012

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   
I am not crazy about Ron Paul. What I cannot understand is why the Fed has not been audited? Is there an opposition to auditing the Fed? If so who is the recklees party. If all the banks and large institutions must be audited why not the Fed?

Has it ever been audited?

Perhaps I am missing something.

new topics

top topics

join