It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Father, The Sun and The Holy One...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 07:29 AM
link   
So it occured to me, as I stared at a lovely painting of Jesus in the garden, that the film Zeitgeist was not only correct, but also - if we do not return to The Sun as our primary focus on Earth, then we're all screwed.

All forms of life on Earth rely on The Sun... the life that created our fossil fuel and soil was sustained by The Sun, and if we do not harness the power of The Sun for the benefit of all, then humanity is doomed.

Any takers?

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 07:41 AM
link   
reply to post by DeReK DaRkLy

Harness the suns energy? ...Thats why many people use solar panels

Short of that i dont recommended any other way of harnessing the sun

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Zeitgeist was a rather interesting film, though I think it should be noted (as Peter Joseph did) that a lot of the material from that portion of the film was derived from the 50 years of research by Jordan Maxwell...
A short clip...

www.youtube.com...

But yes....

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Technically all energy available to us comes from the sun or other stars.. it's all solar. Even your lunch is solar energy that has simply been stored in another form.

So, from this perspective, you've already got your wish!

~Heff

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 07:48 AM
link   
Its not the Sun that harnesses all the energy, believe it or not it is you.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 07:49 AM
link   
Zeitgeist had a lot of misinformation and lies. Fact check when you watch stuff like that. 90% if not all of the religious propaganda they fed you was untrue.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 07:51 AM
link   
Are you referring to "worshipping" the sun? So to speak.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 08:09 AM
link   

I havent seen Zeitgeist yet, is it worth the watch?

Also lately i have pondered a similar thought..

The Father, Son and the Holy spirit. I was raised Catholic and know the phrase / term quite well as you would expect.
Lately something made me think about the Son / Sun part of that phrase. Before Catholic . Christan rule the Egyptians worshipped the Sun ( RA ) so perhaps there is a link to the Sun.

The holy Spitirt being whatever is around us ( reality or other levels or reality ) and the fater being a creator or symbolising the creators or teachers....

I may be way off and mixing science and religion can become a nasty debate but in the latter of times i find myself beleiving in science more than religion..

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 08:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

Technically all energy available to us comes from the sun or other stars.. it's all solar. Even your lunch is solar energy that has simply been stored in another form.

Oh yes, I just LOVE that clean-burning coal... and breathing in my car's exhaust fumes really take sthe edge off a stressful day. ;D

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by againuntodust
Zeitgeist had a lot of misinformation and lies. Fact check when you watch stuff like that. 90% if not all of the religious propaganda they fed you was untrue.

Again, where is your proof that the information was not true?

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 08:17 AM
link   
reply to post by TedHodgson

Harness the suns energy? ...Thats why many people use solar panels

Yes, of course, and if we don't fully make the transition from fossil - and especially nuclear power - to solar, then we'll never get out of this tense global nuclear "deadlock."

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 08:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Havick007

mixing science and religion can become a nasty debate

I find that mixing science and spirituality creates a balanced, civil perspective.
(And yes, Zeitgeist is worth a peek for those who haven't yet... don't let others decide for you!)
edit on 27-1-2011 by DeReK DaRkLy because: typo

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by againuntodust

I agree. There are a lots of nonsense in the first part of the movie. For example authentic astrology wheel has Earth as it's inner circle, not the sun. A wheel with the sun is the medieval variation of the original wheel (you can technically put any object in the inner circle). Zeitgeist used this common misconception as basis.
And btw, zodiac signs are not constellations.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 08:24 AM
link   
The future is algae.
It makes lots of vegetable oil that can be burned.

But we're going to deplete in less than 300 years, what took hundreds of millions of years to form. And with the inevitable global depletion of oil, alternative forms of energy are destined to emerge. Algae, ironically, is one of them. . . And businesses and governments are very excited about it for good reason. Energy And Capital Editor Jeff Siegel, featured on CNBC's Green Week Research has shown that algae could supply enough fuel to meet all of America's transportation needs by using it as a feedstock for biofuels. The oil it produces can be used just the way we use petroleum. And algae actually consumes CO2 as it grows. So it can solve two problems.www.energyandcapital.com...

Yes, the sun can help make lots of that.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Allow me to clarify my original statement:
All I meant when i said that i believed Zeitgeist was true, was that Christianity was based on Sun worship.

And why shouldn't we worship The Sun?

It gives us almost everything!

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Oh no in my opinion it is ok, but when you get someone that is 100% religious as opposed to someone that is 100% science things can get nasty..

I think in our past somehow science and religion were mixed up, but then us being human made our observations and science was taken out of the equation for far too long.

Alchemists in the middle ages wouold be classed as Warlock's or Witches, not because it was science but to the religous leaders it was blasphemous and a threat. The church ruled the masses for over 1500 years and for them to lose that to science was wrong to them.

Even know being raised religious, the bible states creation happended about 4-5000 years ago.. no we all know thats wrong.
At one point we were the center of the universe and the church agreed and wanted everyone to believe that.

Evolution was wrong according to the church, but we all know ( or should know ) that evolution played a huge role in what we are today.
Perhaps there was a creator or a race that created us as we are but it was no God...

There may be a supreme being, i wont know for sure untill i die, and when i die i will find out or otherwise i will fade to black and cease to exist....

Although personally i hope there is more to our lives and souls than this Earth and that after death we go onto more... but untill it happenes all we have is beleif and pure beleif isnt enough for me anymore.. so i turn to science, Quantum Physics and even Philoshpy. I fond some near death expericances interesting but there are no definate answers there. I myself had a near death experiance when iwas about 14 but..hmm i will always turn to science.
Because science may find the way to explain a supreme without pure belief but with actual results and conclusions to the subject.

edit on 27-1-2011 by Havick007 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by DeReK DaRkLy

Allow me to clarify my original statement:
All I meant when i said that i believed Zeitgeist was true, was that Christianity was based on Sun worship.

And why shouldn't we worship The Sun?

It gives us almost everything!

I wrote a thread, on the Holographic Universe and Space-time with some videos on the perception of vieiwng a universe, that all our sensory perceptions of sight, distance, spacial, placement, sensations, touch, hearing , smell, everything that makes us believe we're living in a solid universe, are just biochemicals, in turn the brain itself is a part of the hollogram and its the SOUL/Light/Consciousness that is the viewer, the observer, the dvd player of everything if you will, though we lack the remotes. Higher Ups and ETs have those and can pause time, give us missing time. In fact, nearly 7 billion people in kindergarden, but its also a bit like hotel earth and we all have private rooms. At times we can share space-time together, but for private lessons, we sometimes are in our own rooms, and others are merely perceptions, for a time period.
At least there is always that potential for everyone.

But we don't worship the sun. In fact, worship itself is not needed. The Family, including Prime Creator, Mother/Father, Yeshua, all who are truly True Love & Light and Goodness, don't require that. Love isn't about worship.

Now, if this is all a hologram, streaming in, what are star? What is the sun? A window? Scientists have found filaments connecting stars, and also they found pigments/pixels, similar to a dot matrix. A hologram is erected by lasers. Stars are like that. They are input systems, projectors, creators of the matters, and our Family of Light also uses these windows/doors as well to watch over us.

I see the Sun as a phone, sungaze and receive many connections. Have you never had a wonderful thought, warm and loving and had the entire room brighten?

We don't even all see the sun the same way, the same size. I spent a year ago Jan-Feb sungazing often in a tshirt, for it would grow large and warm me up so I wanted to get some vit d, and I'm a green house type person who likes it warm.

Sleeper speaks to the Stars/Sun creating matter, influx system, by his thread about the Sun being pregnant.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Its pretty interesting.

Here is my thread on sungazing, for mind/body/soul safely!
www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 27-1-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Etherguide

Ok the Earth is in the middle of the wheel because back in the day it was thought that Earth was the center of the Universe. Of course that is false. But the Zodiac signs are constelations. Ad yes Jesus was a construct to manipulate and keep TPTB in power. Ok I can undestand why people latch onto ideas like Jesus and God. I would seem very compforting to think you have "someone" watching over you. How ever I am not a religious person but I do help people as much as I can, do volunteer work. I'm a lover not a fighter and fish....whoa!! Does that mean I'm the son of God...wow!!!!! No I am not. Why? Because I am not an alcoholic and my mother did not sleep arround.
How else would you explain prefering wine over water in the middle of the desert. Or your wife suddenly being pregnant whith out you having any hand in it. For those who haven't seen the movies, I find it's a good watch. And try to watch it objectively.

But I digress, sorry. Yes we should harness the power of the sun. It's the only way to go. We need to learn how to live in harmony with the planet, she's our home. Let's do away with fossil fuels, nuclear, and coal.
edit on 27-1-2011 by XLR8R because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 11:26 AM
link   

But we don't worship the sun. In fact, worship itself is not needed.

You're taking me quite literally.
I'm not talking about getting on our knees, I'm talking about giving due respect and reverence to what sustains us.

Worship simply means adoration

edit on 27-1-2011 by DeReK DaRkLy because: typo 3

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by XLR8R
reply to post by Etherguide

Ok the Earth is in the middle of the wheel because back in the day it was thought that Earth was the center of the Universe.

No. It's because we live on Earth. Practical astrology is all about positions of celestial bodies related to the Earth, not the sun.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join