It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Witness' account of Draconian type creatures in the Superstition Mountains of Arizona

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 07:19 AM
link   
This is a very fascinating story that I found interesting and I didn't see any trace of it on this site so I wanted to share it with you guys.

www.burlingtonnews.net...

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 07:35 AM
link   
Interesting story, having a hard time believing it but interesting none the less.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 07:35 AM
link   
reply to post by PeoriaAZ

Any images or Video footage?

Look i dont want to discount anything that may help the UFO cause but unless there is footage i wont even bother reading the account...

I hope that doesnt sound too ignorant.. I mean nowadays just about every person with a mobile / cell phone has a camera... i mean mine is a 5 MP cam which aint so bad. So then if this person had some kind of ecounter why not pull your camera out and snap away.

I would no matter how shocked or scared i was, and while filming i would be shouting '' This is for you ATS!! ''

Edit:

Although in saying that, as soon as you post an image or video it is labelled a hoax or fake... as per the last thread i replied in.. no matter what you post you can't win.

The believer's will beleive and the opposed will always oppose what you have to say or show...

I'll still give you an S&F for sharing and taking the time to post though

edit on 27-1-2011 by Havick007 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 07:50 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 07:55 AM
link   
My BSometer was pegged the moment I read there was a Pinon Pine near their camp. I have never seen a Pinon Pine in the Superstition Mountains. It is the wrong climate zone for that.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 08:04 AM
link   
reply to post by questcequecest

That was waste of a post, i hope it gets removed.

Whats your opinion on the story? If you have have one?

Since my last post i have read the story and it is kind of interesting, although i still wish there was some photo or video support..

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 08:06 AM
link   
Cool story and interesting reading, but without some sort of other evidence I have to call BS on this one. Thanks for posting it though, I've never seen it before.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 08:06 AM
link   
Cool story and interesting reading, but without some sort of other evidence I have to call BS on this one. Thanks for posting it though, I've never seen it before.
edit on 27-1-2011 by tsawyer2 because: Double post and I don't know why

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 08:11 AM
link   
I live close to where Burlington News is located. It is well known for printing stories that are fabricated just like any tabloid.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Well, I'm not sure what to think of it, I couldn't quite understand all of it partially due to the erroring on the site, but from what I take from it, it's a second hand account, so we all know how those can be misinterpreted, none the less it does seem pretty far fetched, but I was very interested in the fact that it is a location so close to myself (maybe 30 miles away). I do understand what you all are saying though, cause I can see how my "Wanting to believe" could affect my judgement, you know what I mean?

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by joyride0187
I live close to where Burlington News is located. It is well known for printing stories that are fabricated just like any tabloid.

Thanks that is good to know, cause I was checking out several things they had to say

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   

interesting.

=

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Havick007

Any images or Video footage?

Look i dont want to discount anything that may help the UFO cause but unless there is footage i wont even bother reading the account...

I hope that doesnt sound too ignorant.. I mean nowadays just about every person with a mobile / cell phone has a camera... i mean mine is a 5 MP cam which aint so bad. So then if this person had some kind of ecounter why not pull your camera out and snap away.

I would no matter how shocked or scared i was, and while filming i would be shouting '' This is for you ATS!! ''

Edit:

Although in saying that, as soon as you post an image or video it is labelled a hoax or fake... as per the last thread i replied in.. no matter what you post you can't win.

The believer's will beleive and the opposed will always oppose what you have to say or show...

I'll still give you an S&F for sharing and taking the time to post though

edit on 27-1-2011 by Havick007 because: (no reason given)
I really hope you get the chance to do this!!Ha ha,because if you do post such videos I will be the first to believe you and back you up...............ats to the death!!!

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Havick007

cant remember what i wrote
they wiped it from my brain as well as the internet sorry
was probably drunk tho

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 11:13 PM
link   
LOL, I camp and hike out in the Superstitions all the time.

The closest thing to this tall tale is watching the native snakes and lizards, while high on peyote.

More likely to see the ghost of Geronimo or the Lost Dutchman....lol

top topics

join