It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

LHC / STARGATE - Can The Door Be Closed

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 04:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by apodictic
Are you just going to whine at every person who doesn't agree the the LHC is a stargate? LOL

Yes, do you have a problem with this? let me gues another member who is tired
of these threads yet feel drawn to adding their little bit of discouraging waffle. Please can I suggest politely, as you have no further positive input in to this thread you refrain from posting in it.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 04:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by emptyOmind
so technically if the lhc makes a black hole, couldn't that black whole be a stargate, Einstein proposed that black holes had opposites called white holes, so its like black holes are the entrance and white holes are the exit. so the lhc could make wormholes? maybe this would be by accident, or maybe its designed for this, how can we be sure because all we know about LHC is what we are told.

Thank you, finally somebody understands what I am trying to say. You see people look at a thread they view the photos but then their mind is drawn to the title and they try to put 2+2 together without actually thinking about it. What would be the use of going to an examination only to be given the answers? I mean without thinking for ourselves we are just puppets no?

If a black hole/worm hole can be theortically created by these experiments, then it would suggest that practically its a possibility. Therefore, it is not so easy to dismiss the notion that the LHC may represents the stargate. However, because people are brainwashed in to thinking that TV shows are nothing but science fiction they automatically jump on the media bandwagon that any thoughts/notions to suggest otherwise are nothing but psychological delusional fantasy which has no place in our current sociological circles.

I can only hope that one day, all that will change.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 05:02 AM
link   
reply to post by franspeakfree

No no. No problem, I just think it's funny that you post something on an open forum and reject anything anyone else has to say that goes against your viewpoint. Hey, maybe there should be a franspeakfree forum and the number one rule could be no one is allowed to post other than you.

Oh some people!

Edit: Just saw your post above. THEORETICALLY the LHC can create black holes, but they would be smaller than a single proton and disappear almost instantly, but I get what you're saying now. I thought you were just inferring that the similarity in looks meant that it was some stargate lol my bad
edit on 28-1-2011 by apodictic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 05:14 AM
link   

No no. No problem, I just think it's funny that you post something on an open forum and reject anything anyone else has to say that goes against your viewpoint. Hey, maybe there should be a franspeakfree forum and the number one rule could be no one is allowed to post other than you.

umm.. isn't that what you are doing? the only difference is you take the other side.. it's called a debate, kid

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 05:16 AM
link   
reply to post by emptyOmind

Bro, the OP says "tell me what you think," and when someone does it, he whines. That's all.

...and who the hell are you lol, kid...

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 05:20 AM
link   

I thought you were just inferring that the similarity in looks meant that it was some stargate lol my bad

Thus proving my point entirely, I wonder how many threads have gone by the wayside because members have jumped on the OP based on their assumption to the thread? by the time it is realised the thread has run its course and the entire purpose of the thread is buried under the endless amount of drivel usually pertaining to YT videos and a couple of lines. yet still people argue that they are in control of their own lives, only to be shown that they are nothing but puppets and are not different in anyway?

Surely even if there is only 1% chance and that element f doubt we should each personally embrace it and keep it with us before clsing our minds based on our assumptions of the 99%?

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 05:21 AM
link   

It is clear that they both resembles many characteristics of each, for example, the size, the platform leading to it, the layout e.t.c.

You were only comparing the appearance, not their functions.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 05:35 AM
link   
reply to post by apodictic

actually franspeakfree said what they think and got flamed by pretty much everyone except me, they are the only ones trying to discuss the matter at hand. if you know so much how about try and debunk either my or franspeakfree's posts on the subject instead of just talking about whine this whine that, kid. back it up.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 05:43 AM
link   
THE SATANIC TIME MACHINE

So continuing on the elusive trail of Satan we know move into the realms of physics and science fiction. The most famous and renowned physicists Albert Einstein with his theory of relativity conducted an experiment proving that time travel was feasible and not impossible. In the experiment he shot a bolt of energy around in a circle at the speed of light and in conclusion he came to the opinion if the object was a man he would come around to see himself leaving proving that time can be manipulated.

So moving on from Einstein we have the all powerful and all knowing creator which could fairly argued that if a man could work out the mechanics of time travel then surely God himself would have this ability and if so it would explain the bible quote, in the beginning, the middle and at the end. It would also bring into reason how the prophets were told of the coming future and the last book of the bible in particularly the book of Revelation.

Another thing about Gods creations is everything seems to be done in cycles, i.e.: The four seasons, the orbits of the planets, a seed grows into a tree, it forms branches, leaves that sprout fruit. The fruit drops from the branch and rots, which return it, back to seed. You can say the same about mankind with the prospect of reincarnation with the soul being recycled or the body coming from earth and returning back to earth.

The point is if your Satan and all time has been predetermined then you know your end has been foretold and is closing in upon you. So to defeat God the one thing you will need is the ability to alter time itself. The main distracters of Einstein’s theory are saying that there would never be enough money to build such a machine of such size and magnitude. In Switzland we have the billion pound Hydron Collider a machine that sends objects around in a circle at the speed of light and if that doesn’t convince you then the first time the machine broke down as reported in the UK Daily Mail the reason given by the scientists was this; “The only way the machine could of broke down is if someone from the future had come and tampered with the machinery”
A very bizarre and strange explanation unless the Hydron Collidor does have time traveling capabilities and then it becomes a perfectly logical answer. The other weird thing is the second time it broke down and all due to a bird picking up a piece of bread to drop it down a vent shaft. In true dambuster fashion it bounced from pillar to post until it collided with sensitive equipment. So it seems someone, somewhere does not want this machine to work at all and the company CERN which run the Hydron Collider to top it all has the corporate logo 666. Make of this what you will as this is my theory but looking at the science, the statements and the logo alone to me it can be nothing more than Satan’s own time machine.

When will Satan’s time be up maybe a good question to ask? Well I have considered this and the date 21st December 2012 seems to be date of dread but not for us decent humans but the ones embroiled with the Devil himself. The Mayan calendar stones that had predicted this date and where you may ask did the Mayans get the knowledge to build such an accurate and complex measurer of time. The calendar counts time in many different astrological ways and all are deemed to be running to perfection. All 13 calendar stones in gigantic cog type system all grind to a halt on the 21st December 2012. The Mayans received this knowledge from the God Quetzacoatl who is worshipped as a feathered serpent and the God the Mayans sacrificed and ripped peoples hearts out for on top of their pyramidal temples. A feathered serpent is this yet another guise of the Devil, the snake with the wings of the Fallen Angel.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 05:45 AM
link   

He mentioned dark matter, which is NOT a black hole. And if you would go back up and read the post that you quoted me on, it was already edited and I said what I had to say. There's nothing to debunk, so I think you should stop making a fool out of yourself now lol. Peace

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 05:48 AM
link   
reply to post by robertauthor

well put brother

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 05:50 AM
link   

He mentioned dark matter, which is NOT a black hole. And if you would go back up and read the post that you quoted me on, it was already edited and I said what I had to say. There's nothing to debunk, so I think you should stop making a fool out of yourself now lol. Peace

yeah let me stop making a fool of myself
sure, kid

-deuce

=

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 05:59 AM
link   

Yep. Some random douche who just joined yesterday coming in stirring # up and thinking he's saving the day, whilst calling someone on the other end of the internet "kid," and having no clue who he's even talking to. Big talk all over the internet. I know your type

While I realize I asked if he was going to keep whining, you act as though I was the first and only one to suggest that the OP didn't make sense.

Here's your summary since you obviously have a hard time comprehending.

OP clearly compared the similarities in appearance, not at all in functionality, asked what we thought, then shot down everything anyone had to say. Had he stated something that had to do with black holes to begin with, it would have made sense!
Imagine that! Stating the purpose of the topic, in the original post!!!

So yes, fool indeed.
lol "deuce"
Clearly you're what? 17...? by the way, your user name suits you well. Thought I should say.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 06:11 AM
link   

Now then, now then people can I suggest you take your argument elsewhere.

The topic in question is: As there is a possibility that UNICORNS,GIANTS,STARGATES,OGRES, exist and there is no denying this. shouldn't we be looking closer at these things before writing them off as nonsensical mumbo jumbo ? i.e if the door is opened can it be closed?
edit on 28-1-2011 by franspeakfree because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 06:13 AM
link   

Yep. Some random douche who just joined yesterday coming in stirring # up and thinking he's saving the day, whilst calling someone on the other end of the internet "kid," and having no clue who he's even talking to. Big talk all over the internet. I know your type

While I realize I asked if he was going to keep whining, you act as though I was the first and only one to suggest that the OP didn't make sense.

Here's your summary since you obviously have a hard time comprehending.

OP clearly compared the similarities in appearance, not at all in functionality, asked what we thought, then shot down everything anyone had to say. Had he stated something that had to do with black holes to begin with, it would have made sense!
Imagine that! Stating the purpose of the topic, in the original post!!!

So yes, fool indeed.
lol "deuce"
Clearly you're what? 17...? by the way, your user name suits you well. Thought I should say.

deuce indeed

=

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 06:14 AM
link   

I found this little guy chillin in my back yard

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 06:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by franspeakfree

Now then, now then people can I suggest you take your argument elsewhere, the topic in question is there is a possibility that UNICORNS,GIANTS,STARGATES,OGRES, exist there is no denying this. Therefore, shouldn't we be looking closer at these things before writing them off as nonsensical mumbo jumbo ?

There is a possiblity of just about anything....it doesnt make it fact or real.
Without any proof its just nonsense...mumbo jumbo...twoddle lol

edit on 28-1-2011 by loves a conspiricy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 06:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by loves a conspiricy
There is a possiblity of just about anything....it doesnt make it fact or real.
Without any proof its just nonsense...mumbo jumbo...twoddle lol

You hit the nail on the head, proof. Everyone cries out the same old word! what would it take to convince you of a real threat that would wipe out humanity? surely by the time you have your proof there would be no need for discussion. Thus its a non starter.

What you may deem necessary in order to base your beleifs on could be something entirely different to another, therefore, in the end doesn't proof just come down to personal acceptance? isn't that what I am trying to point out here. We base our beliefs on assumptions these assumptions are based around what we have been told to be real. Therefore, perhaps if instead of demanding for proof all the time we should be looking for the truth.
edit on 28-1-2011 by franspeakfree because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 06:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by buddhasystem
I'm a little tired of threads with a decidedly medieval angle. Look,

Yet, you deemed it necessary to read the thread, read the posts and then add your little input for others to see

Sure! Somebody needs to maintain what little remains of common sense, lest ATS finally becomes a cesspool instead of source of news and knowledge.

Your reply to this will only validate my assumption.

Umm, no.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 06:28 AM
link   

as you have said you had a hand in designing a small part of a particle accelerator and this is how it is done.

Do you have any hint of an idea just how tremendously large and complex the machine is? There is not a single scientist or engineer who can claim that he designed, assembled, tested and built LARGE parts of the LHC and the detectors running there.

by fragmenting projects in to many areas, nobody actually gets to see whats really going on this is the beauthy of it and how it has been done for many years.

Oh I can see the beauty of the LHC just fine, thank you! In particular because I can appreciate the ingenious design, complexity of the apparatus, effort it took to build and the interesting physics we are hoping to discover. Others may feel content pretending they have a deeper understanding of the subject or even try to lecture the knowledgeable members of ATS.

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join