It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

LHC / STARGATE - Can The Door Be Closed

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by 46ACE
How do you feel about unicorn's??
Some people feel those are real too.

Absolutely, theres no smoke without fire, dragons, unicorns, giants, they once roamed this earth that I have no doubt.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by zcflint05
The idea that Stargates are "real" has to be one of the most preposterous things ever posted on ATS. It's a science fiction series. Are the Go'aould going to come and try to kill all of us too?

You have demonstrated my point entirely thank you, I can only assume from your slick comment, that you have done absolutely no research whatsoever in to egyptian mythology inca mytholgy and of course mayan mythology. Also I am assuming you believe in what you are told to believe in. May I suggest picking up a book or two and actully starting to understand that the world does not revolve around us hu-mans and the fact that we are not the first race to occupy this earth.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Matrix Traveller
Have you seen this before?

I have not seen it what is it?

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by emptyOmind

Originally posted by loves a conspiricy
reply to post by emptyOmind

And your point is???
They have been colliding particles for decades, we havent been destroyed yet...have we?? We havent messed up the space time continum?? There are several LARGE colliders in the world...not quite as big as the LHC but very close.

It may be bigger than the others but its doing the same job...therfor its not a stargate. Its a tool.

They are ultimatly looking for the Higgs Bossom

my point is what they are doing has never been done on this scale before, its uncharted territory. you should educate yourself

=

Its never been done before....yet you claim stargates exist haha
Thanks for the condecending comment
but i dont feel the need to educate myself in fantasy, if i did i would be a believer in the bible

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by willie9696
Anyone else think they're trying to create a new big bang somehow on a much larger scale for the purpose of creating a new something(earth like lol) because the planet we're on now is almost done? Man it must be the weather that sounds very doomsdayish lol.

Sorry; absolutely not. They are hoping to catch a view of some very elusive particles that are more prevalent during "high" energy reactions.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   
who really knows what it is anyone on here help build it or work there people lie all of the time as far as the unicorns and dragons go i really have seen some but i was on vacation in arizona and a little high on peyote but maybe thats a different topic your thread was fun lol lots of fighting

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by franspeakfree

Doesn't there have to be another preexisting Stargate on the location of interest?

If we are thinking of far out possibilities there are 2:
They've found a Stargate long ago and have been trying to recreate the Stargate with the location of the other Stargate known.

Or they have created a doorway to nothingness...think event horizon.

edit on 27-1-2011 by packinupngoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   
The LHC has specific functionality that is very far from trying to create a stargate or portal. In fact, I bet only the most advanced alien races can build such things, if at all. The closest thing it might produce to a stargate is a black-hole, probably a mini one, that lasts microseconds. Although I suppose there's a chance they could create a rip in space time, but that's probably just a black-hole again.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 07:18 PM
link   
I'm a little tired of threads with a decidedly medieval angle. Look, I have an electric skillet in my kitchen, it's perfectly round and circulates electric current and generates magnetic field, ergo, it can function as a Stargate! Brilliant. Next time I make an omelet, I really need to watch out for dinosaurs or evil aliens who will leap into our existence from that dangerous device. Good thing I have a cleaver right there in the drawer!

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   

I was just stating my observation of known facts, Stargate is in Fact fictional. and as was stated earlier, apparently the "stargate" and LHC work in completely opposite way to achieve completely opposite results, stargate (make hole in space/time) - LHC (smash stuff together and see what the pieces look like). Now I have never whatched the TV show, but the movie was entertaining. so I am not commenting on the TV show. I stand by my earlier observation that other than being round I really dont see any similarites.

Also you should follow your own advice on keeping a civil tone.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by franspeakfree
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d7a6db8a041b.jpeg[/atsimg]

It is clear that they both resembles many characteristics of each, for example, the size, the platform leading to it, the layout e.t.c.

As a person who had a hand in the design of a small part of one of the LHC experiments (ATLAS), and visited it after its complete installation and just before the run, I can tell you that you are wrong on ALL accounts.

Examples

a) the Stargate of SciFi fame is many times smaller in ANY dimension than LHC experiments
b) the platform in the picture is clearly an engineering structure used for assembly and was subsequently removed. What's more, once the detector is complete (and it's a long barrel rather than a pancake) it becomes virtually inaccessible and there is a beam line passing right through the center.

(note: the detector in the pic is CMS, not ATLAS)

How about doing your homework before opening a thread?

By the way, if anyone wants to see a time-lapse video of ATLAS assembly, it's available here:

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 11:33 PM
link   

It's a long story but this system has been known for many years by some. It involves a processing system that gives access to many things and places. You can find a huge amount of information retained historically as decor and interior design, in the form of "mosaics", window leadlight and structural design, found especially in Government Buildings, Public Buildings, Palaces, Temples including Monasteries, Cathedrals, old churches, the vatican, and any other temples of most religions.
Some refer to it as Sacred Geometry, but in fact it is about something far more mechanical in nature.
Some have tried to include it in religion, but are ignorant of what these components are really about, and never teach anything about this ancient system, because there is very few or no one to teach them anymore.
It is actually nothing religious at all about this System.
If you want to know more please contact me through private messaging.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Are you just going to whine at every person who doesn't agree the the LHC is a stargate? LOL

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 12:57 AM
link   
so technically if the lhc makes a black hole, couldn't that black whole be a stargate, Einstein proposed that black holes had opposites called white holes, so its like black holes are the entrance and white holes are the exit. so the lhc could make wormholes? maybe this would be by accident, or maybe its designed for this, how can we be sure because all we know about LHC is what we are told.

=

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 04:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by 46ACE

Originally posted by willie9696
Anyone else think they're trying to create a new big bang somehow on a much larger scale for the purpose of creating a new something(earth like lol) because the planet we're on now is almost done? Man it must be the weather that sounds very doomsdayish lol.

Sorry; absolutely not. They are hoping to catch a view of some very elusive particles that are more prevalent during "high" energy reactions.

And you know this personally because you have been there and seen it with your own eyes, oh no my mistake your just rattling off what you have been told by others, of course its ludicrous to actually think for ourselves nowadays. Perhaps this is the reason the world is like it is, because people rely to much on science and what they are told to be true. My goodness me there are going to be alot of lost puppies when the truth comes out.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 04:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by packinupngoin
Or they have created a doorway to nothingness...think event horizon.

Indeed the models show that it is entirely plausible to suggest that by doing what they are doing in the LHC could very well indeed create a wormhole, we know from existing models that the science and data behind them are tangible and indeed provide us with solid evidence to suggest that our governments are taking this seriously.

If a wormhole is established by complete and utter random 'chance' where will this wormhole lead to? what could possibly come out of it? these are very real questions we need to think about as these people play around with literally our lives.

Unicorns, dragons,giants, ogres whatever you want to label them they are all mythical creatures. There is no evidence to suggest that they are real, However, one cannot dismiss the fact entirely. There will always be that element of doubt until proven otherwise. It is that element of doubt that I implore people to use instead of closing the mind entirely.

edit on 28-1-2011 by franspeakfree because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 04:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by WhizPhiz
The LHC has specific functionality that is very far from trying to create a stargate or portal. In fact, I bet only the most advanced alien races can build such things,

How do you personally know that advanced beings aren't building it? How do you know that the CERN has not been infiltrated by advanced beings? is that such an absurd notion? I mean none of know what our scientists are up, none of us know anything about any of these powerful groups and what they are up to do we? we only know what they want us to know , and the way they do that is releasing the information via the MSM. so can we really be that quick to discard any ET involvement?

Although I suppose there's a chance they could create a rip in space time, but that's probably just a black-hole again.

There is your element of doubt and it is that uncertainty that SHOULD make us ALL question what really is going on.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 04:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by buddhasystem
I'm a little tired of threads with a decidedly medieval angle. Look,

Yet, you deemed it necessary to read the thread, read the posts and then add your little input for others to see, surely it would have been wiser to miss the thread altogether, yet, something told you to click and look. Even though it was against your judgement, so therefore, we can only assume that you are not tired of these threads with a decidedly medieval angle. Your reply to this will only validate my assumption.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 04:29 AM
link   
On the basis that marshmallows are round, I can only surmise that marshmallows are actually mini stargates.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 04:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by buddhasystem
As a person who had a hand in the design of a small part of one of the LHC experiments (ATLAS), and visited it after its complete installation and just before the run, I can tell you that you are wrong on ALL accounts.

For a person who seemed to tire of these threads, you don't seem to stay away from them ?? as you have said you had a hand in designing a small part of a particle accelerator and this is how it is done. by fragmenting projects in to many areas, nobody actually gets to see whats really going on this is the beauthy of it and how it has been done for many years. We can see a clear example of this process by looking at NASA and the levels of division within each unit. The only ones that know whats going on are the 'ones' at the top.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join