It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

LHC / STARGATE - Can The Door Be Closed

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 08:34 AM
link   
reply to post by franspeakfree

I didn't mean to offend...

My only argument was that just because of the visual similarities the assumption you have made is difficult to follow. It's difficult to say that that they work in similar ways because the Stargate is from a motion picture... we have no hard facts on it, it's only speculation.

If there were more similarities the argument would have more weight.

However, in my other post I somewhat AGREE with you that we don't fully know what the LHC is used for and probably won't know until it's too late. We have no idea of the technological capabilities of TPTB - its could be a weapon for all know.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Drala

Most of the stff used in the devices...even if the gate is real...were proposed by therorists and then implemented after....

You do realise that these theorists conducted a study for the USAF in the 90's regards to teleportation using the same model opf electromagnetic energy transferrence.

Your right I am condrescending because its the same old lines over and over again, people spout out what they have been told and not what they have learnt individually. When you have stepped foot in the LHC and have experienced the seach for the boson first hand only then will I accept what you have written in regards to the scientific approach to the LHC.

Until then I am saying that Stargates are Real.

edit on 27-1-2011 by franspeakfree because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by NeverAcquiesce

I didn't mean to offend...

No offense taken

My only argument was that just because of the visual similarities the assumption you have made is difficult to follow. It's difficult to say that that they work in similar ways because the Stargate is from a motion picture... we have no hard facts on it, it's only speculation.

If there were more similarities the argument would have more weight.

Just because there is no weight to to the argument does that mean that this thread has no purpose and that stargates are not real? does that mean that the LHC is not being used for conspiritorial purposes and merely for scientific exploration?

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 08:54 AM
link   
You better start a new thread, how many people do you think will post if they have to have actual experience with either of these?

And i agree with the therory of timetravel....

If anything perhaps in 1984(of philedelphia experiment time...MOVIE lol)....they sent someone into the future....and now 2012....they are making a catchers glove....so the time travel experiement would not be known till 2012....

there, better speculation for you??

Seriously look at your responses to the other contributors of this thread....you are very very negative....is your role to make us dislike posting to the forums? Sorry we are so below your understanding that you can look at us like little intellectual babies... have another lesson to offer me so affectionately?
edit on 01/22/2011 by Drala because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Like I said, I agree with you on the idea that we don't know what they are using it for. They can easily say they use it for research and do something completely different behind closed doors.

The only thing I am not persuaded by in your argument is the connection with the Stargate.

I have never seen a Stargate, nor have I seen conclusive proof that convinces me that they are real. I personally doubt that the writers of the film were multi-talented physicists who understood the inner workings of interstellar teleportation years before the LHC was built.

But that's just my opinion

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 09:18 AM
link   

You better start a new thread, how many people do you think will post if they have to have actual experience with either of these?

The whole point of why I post in to skunkworks now is because I am not interested in reading posts by members who quote what they have been told to be true. I am more interested in hearing what people personally think is true based on experiences and beliefs. It seems that this approach is effective, it weedles out the usual skeptics as they can't be bothered with skunk works.

You see there are upteen threads on this site that go over the same old ground, using scientific models and data that are circulating within those areas, that they base their beliefs on. What if all that data had been manipulated in order fulfil agendas.

And i agree with the therory of timetravel....

I should coco

there, better speculation for you??

Yes much better, actually hearing your thoughts on the subject is worth alot more to me than quotes. However, heres a theory for you, what if when partaking in those experiments of time travel 'they' could not see past 2012?

Seriously look at your responses to the other contributors of this thread....you are very very negative....is your role to make us dislike posting to the forums? Sorry we are so below your understanding that you can look at us like little intellectual babies... have another lesson to offer me so affectionately?

Yes I do look down on people who prefer to use long words and scientific data to fulfil their own agendas and who don't think for themselves. Theres alot of people I look down on here at ATS. However, there are a few that I look up to, but they are very few and far between.

Its simple, if you don't like my thread don't post in it. I am not forcing anyone to do anything. I gave you a star though because you were honest, there hasnt been alot of that recently on ATS.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 09:54 AM
link   
I dont know if it can be closed but I think there is still a more advance version.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 09:54 AM
link   

I am more interested in hearing what people personally think is true

Thankfully what people think is true and what is actually true are two completely seperate things.
If everybody ran around screaming chicken little at things they have no ability to comprehend then, well then you would have ATS.
Skunkworks or not this is nothing but a story with no grounding at all in reality.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by pazcat
Thankfully what people think is true and what is actually true are two completely seperate things.
If everybody ran around screaming chicken little at things they have no ability to comprehend then, well then you would have ATS.

Its not a question of everyone running around screaming its about people taking time and talking about their beliefs based on what they feel now not what they have been told to feel. I am certainly not asking everyone to run around and scream chicken little, I mean what good would that do?

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13
I dont know if it can be closed but I think there is still a more advance version.

Can you explain what you meant by this?

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by watchitburn

maybe you should research what the lhc actually does.

if you know where to look, movies have given us a lot of information that we didn't have access to before the internet was widespread, if you had sensitive info back in the day that was about the only way you could get it out other than writing a book.. but most people watch movies, it's the last great medium (i'm not saying movies are better than books, just more popular right now) . with that being said if you had that sensitive information, how could you release it without being silenced or ridiculed? you encode the same message, in a different way, essentially, a literary device. look that one up also.

-peace

=

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   
No its not a stargate....its a particle collider, like all the other particle colliders in the world.

You do realize this is not the only example of a particle collider?? Theres a few in the USA, as well as other countries.

The thing you see in the picture of yours is the ATLAS detector (A Toroidal LHC ApparatuS) its basically a massive magnet.

Heres a good website to dispell all this nonsense

atlas.ch...

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by franspeakfree

Originally posted by watchitburn
You are aware that stargate is a Fictional movie/tv show right? Other than the fact that the structures a round, I really dont see any similarities

Really>? you don't see it at all? are you that blind you cannot see any resemblance at all, is your head so far up your backside you really can't see the resemblance? are you that narrow minded and ignorant to block out the fact that there is aresemblance to both photos? are you that narrow minded that you cannot see that there are subtle truths to the 'science fiction' tv series stagate in realtion to the LHC.

If your that ignorant, narrow minded, why do you bother coming here and partaking in mindless posts in the first place? balls in your court.

Second that: one is a movie prop or cgi shot the other is a picture of the "atlas" detector under construction. The only subtle truths exist in your perception.You might want to be a little more careful throwing the term "ignorant" around.
edit on 27-1-2011 by 46ACE because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by franspeakfree

Most of the stff used in the devices...even if the gate is real...were proposed by therorists and then implemented after....

You do realise that these theorists conducted a study for the USAF in the 90's regards to teleportation using the same model opf electromagnetic energy transferrence.

Your right I am condrescending because its the same old lines over and over again, people spout out what they have been told and not what they have learnt individually. When you have stepped foot in the LHC and have experienced the seach for the boson first hand only then will I accept what you have written in regards to the scientific approach to the LHC.

Until then I am saying that Stargates are Real.

How do you feel about unicorn's??
Some people feel those are real too.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by loves a conspiricy
No its not a stargate....its a particle collider, like all the other particle colliders in the world.

You do realize this is not the only example of a particle collider?? Theres a few in the USA, as well as other countries.

The thing you see in the picture of yours is the ATLAS detector (A Toroidal LHC ApparatuS) its basically a massive magnet.

Heres a good website to dispell all this nonsense

atlas.ch...

no, actually it's not JUST a particle collider, it's the MOTHER of all particle colliders, it was designed basically to recreate the big bang. we get a nuclear explosion when we split an atom, and here we are slamming these particles together close to the speed of light. it's crazy, there are many scientist who think it can basically f^^^ up the space-time continuum, or create a black whole.

CERN scientists admit that the LHC could produce black holes

science.howstuffworks.com...

and dark matter is scary stuff as well

do some digging and you will see

-nuff said

=

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Have you seen this before?

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by emptyOmind

And your point is???
They have been colliding particles for decades, we havent been destroyed yet...have we?? We havent messed up the space time continum?? There are several LARGE colliders in the world...not quite as big as the LHC but very close.

It may be bigger than the others but its doing the same job...therfor its not a stargate. Its a tool.

They are ultimatly looking for the Higgs Bossom

"CERN scientists admit that the LHC could produce black holes" - Could...would...maybe...will...wont...its just their opinion. There are also scientists that believe it wont do any of the above.

Deny ignorance dude

edit on 27-1-2011 by loves a conspiricy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by loves a conspiricy
reply to post by emptyOmind

And your point is???
They have been colliding particles for decades, we havent been destroyed yet...have we?? We havent messed up the space time continum?? There are several LARGE colliders in the world...not quite as big as the LHC but very close.

It may be bigger than the others but its doing the same job...therfor its not a stargate. Its a tool.

They are ultimatly looking for the Higgs Bossom

my point is what they are doing has never been done on this scale before, its uncharted territory. you should educate yourself

=

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   
A "Stargate" is used to dial a specific coordinates (chevrons) to travel to other worlds.

The LHC is used to smash protons together to observe what conditions may have been like during the Big Bang.

The ONLY similarity between the two is that one part of the LHC kinda (it's a strech) looks like a Stargate.

The idea that Stargates are "real" has to be one of the most preposterous things ever posted on ATS. It's a science fiction series. Are the Go'aould going to come and try to kill all of us too?

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Drala

and dont forget the big statue of shiva in front of the
lhc center now thats a strange thing

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join