It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

LHC / STARGATE - Can The Door Be Closed

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 07:07 AM
link   
Take a look at these 2 photos and tell me what you think?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/29ab9de72cfa.jpeg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d7a6db8a041b.jpeg[/atsimg]

It is clear that they both resembles many characteristics of each, for example, the size, the platform leading to it, the layout e.t.c. I for one have been monitoring the LHC ever since it was built and started to run. There is alot of contraversy over the experimentation of finding dark matter and according to reports today, they are closer than ever. I have this overwhelming nagging sensation that the LHC is something much more than a multi billion dollar experiment.

The question is, once the door is open can it be closed?

Link to source

Original Source
edit on 27-1-2011 by franspeakfree because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 07:15 AM
link   
You are aware that stargate is a Fictional movie/tv show right? Other than the fact that the structures a round, I really dont see any similarities

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 07:19 AM
link   
Anyone else think they're trying to create a new big bang somehow on a much larger scale for the purpose of creating a new something(earth like lol) because the planet we're on now is almost done? Man it must be the weather that sounds very doomsdayish lol.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 07:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by franspeakfree
Take a look at these 2 photos and tell me what you think?

It is clear that they both resembles many characteristics of each.....

Yes, both appear circular, but that could be a trick of the light & warrants further intense investigation.
edit on 27-1-2011 by chocise because: / insertion

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 07:23 AM
link   
reply to post by chocise

Well the bottom one appears to be a dodecahedron to me, but I guess circular is good enough

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 07:30 AM
link   
reply to post by davespanners

I agree, and let us not forget how a collider is built on the inside.

www.nytimes.com...

3rd page has the image I'm talking about.

Sure, they are making a stargate. And once we get the technology to shrink people from the movie 'inner space' we can shrink Kurt Russel down and send him through. Hopefully on a one way trip.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 07:34 AM
link   
What are you trying to suggest.. The lhc looks a bit like the stargate from a movie, therefore that must be what they have built?
If so that is a ridiculous suggestion..

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 07:34 AM
link   
I don't know how you made the leap from the two sources to stargates.
Not one mention of them, so they are not really sources at all. The source should really be 'From my imagination'.
I would of expected that at the least the BFIN link would of said something about stargates as that's the sort of tripe normally found on that most reliable of sources, but no, it was a straight copy and paste job from the Imperial College. I don't know why you would of added the BFIN link when you have the actual link instead.
Still it's not like it matters as the links are of no connection to your theory.
edit on 27-1-2011 by pazcat because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 07:51 AM
link   
With this rationale you could argue that the new London Skyscraper is being built to create Orcs to plunge us into a new dark age...

And...

We're in for trouble

edit on 27-1-2011 by NeverAcquiesce because: Spelling

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 07:53 AM
link   
Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't the LHC built to recreate the moment of creation AKA the big bang?

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 08:07 AM
link   
reply to post by willie9696

What we're told is that it is used to fire particles close to the speed of light in opposite directions in order to make them collide and see what happens.

However, what we are told maybe different to what actually takes place.

I guess we will never know for sure until it goes wrong!

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by watchitburn
You are aware that stargate is a Fictional movie/tv show right? Other than the fact that the structures a round, I really dont see any similarities

Really>? you don't see it at all? are you that blind you cannot see any resemblance at all, is your head so far up your backside you really can't see the resemblance? are you that narrow minded and ignorant to block out the fact that there is aresemblance to both photos? are you that narrow minded that you cannot see that there are subtle truths to the 'science fiction' tv series stagate in realtion to the LHC.

If your that ignorant, narrow minded, why do you bother coming here and partaking in mindless posts in the first place? balls in your court.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 08:14 AM
link   
reply to post by NeverAcquiesce

What you have written has no relevance to the topic one iota and I would apreciate it if you stay away from passing your own agenda on through my thread. The LHC has no relevance to what may or may not happen.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 08:14 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 08:16 AM
link   
Not really the same thing...

Basically the LHC uses the CIRCLE(magnetic field) you see to compress/contain particles(electrons/protons)...they launch 2 particles oppisite directions and smash(COLLIDER is the name) the forementioned particles together. The idea is they are using particles that normally repel eachother. they try to concentrate said physics to the limit of thier ability to see if they can bypass general rule. Like smashing 2 cars into eachother faster and faster to see if eventually the crash changes.

The stargate is based in highvoltages with varying frequencies spiralling to create a magnetic field to manipulate space time fabric....the magnetic field is tuned to different frequencies of the targeted time lines....

So both are linked as magnetics and electricity....but are almost polar opposites, collisions and attractions of particles....

See iron man 2....he builds a small one and splits the circle and used the projected ion stream to burn the walls (lol) and then target and charge the power source for his suit.....perhaps this aspect is similar to the gate...as its projecting....but the collider is sealed, controlling any projection.

the gates on tv have several symbols suggesting certain frequecies that are combined to attract/resonate and connect 2 areas of space/time....but not really a collision when they are combined....
edit on 01/22/2011 by Drala because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by pazcat
I don't know how you made the leap from the two sources to stargates.
Not one mention of them, so they are not really sources at all. The source should really be 'From my imagination'.
I would of expected that at the least the BFIN link would of said something about stargates as that's the sort of tripe normally found on that most reliable of sources, but no, it was a straight copy and paste job from the Imperial College. I don't know why you would of added the BFIN link when you have the actual link instead.
Still it's not like it matters as the links are of no connection to your theory.
edit on 27-1-2011 by pazcat because: (no reason given)

Your right it doesn't matter and I would appreciate it if you could keep a civil tongue. This is posted in Skunk works, we all know what skunk works is right? wrong! you obviously don't. Again, you come and derail my thread with your devil tongue. I am watching you very closely and it is apparent to me and many others that you shoot down threads that have substance to waking up people on this planet. Well you can't fool me my friend. I know what I saw and I know what is going to happen. You just keep yourself to yourself from now on and go and pester another member on his/her thread.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 08:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Drala

Yada Yada Yada, this is what you are reciting by what you have been told, have you actually stepped in to the LHC? have you experienced it first hand, NO. So please keep your scientific babble to yourself, only open minds are acceptable here.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 08:23 AM
link   
A Devill toungue? That's laughable considering your last two posts.
I'm afraid you are going to have to live with whatever criticism that comes your way, this is a public forum and open for debate to anyone.

So you are stalking me now? Brilliant.
See the main problem with this thread is it has no substance whatsoever, just 2 pictures and even then one being a work of fiction.
How about you post all of your research into whatever it is you think is happening not 2 pictures and 2 totally unrelated links, so what if it's all speculation.
I speculate that you are wrong.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 08:23 AM
link   
I wanted to share a thread of mine that has a connection to this info, as I see that some people decided to make this thread about the shape, and not about the abilities and connections of the two. I got some flack for trying to put some of these things together.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Peace, NRE.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 08:30 AM
link   
reply to post by franspeakfree

Can't say I have experienced it first hand....how many people really have?? lol/ And that was not designated as a precursor to post in this thread....

And no offence, but if you actually look how they are built you can see the diffenences they have to have in thier effects....its BLATANTLY obvious how they both work once you understand even rudimentary magnetic and electrical field theory.

Most of the stff used in the devices...even if the gate is real...were proposed by therorists and then implemented after....and you have the nerve to be so condesending after i take the time to xplain it to you in laymans terms, if you KNOW how they work you would not ASK....dude....seriously....thanks for a bad start to my day lol....
edit on 01/22/2011 by Drala because: typo lol

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join