It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do You Too See Jackie Kennedy Shoot And Kill John F. Kennedy?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rising Against
reply to post by pshea38

Maybe Jack Rubys statement that he shot Oswald for Jackie can be viewed in a different light.

If anyone, he actually pointed the blame towards Lyndon. B. Johnson (obviously not the shooter but the man responsible for the events which occured)....

Google Video Link

edit on 27-1-2011 by Rising Against because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-1-2011 by Rising Against because: (no reason given)

are not these the words of ruby when he shot oswald, interpreted by most to mean that he killed oswald because he was out to seek revenge for jackie, for the loss of her husband. whereas maybe ruby, being one of the conspirators, could be interpreted as meaning that he killed oswald to protect the identity of jackie kennedy as assassin, coming to light at his trial, had oswald lived.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 08:54 AM
link   
I watched the clips. She didn't have enough time from the time she lowered her left hand from his chest down to his lap and back up to grab a concealed gun, shoot him in the head and conceal the gun again before her hand was seen again. Besides, at the moment of impact - clearly to his right temple - her head was a bare four inches or so from his. It would have been extremely reckless of her to shoot left handed back toward herself when her head was so close to his.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by lestweforget
Does anyone have any theories on what was wrong with JFK before the fatal shot, looks like hes already in some discomfort.

if you look through the links provided you will learn that some form of toxic respiratory attack on kennedy was necessary to incapacitate him before the shot could be taken. this toxin would have made kennedy a harder target for any shooter outside of the car.

Nerve agents

President Kennedy's reaction is not that of a victim of a gunshot or an electric shock, but that of someone who has been exposed to a lachrymatory agent (or lachrymator). These cause difficulty in breathing, paralysis and general respiratory discomfort. Even relatively mild ones can be very fast acting: "Tear gas is so fast-acting it's amazing. It affects your throat more than it affects your eyes, in fact. I honestly felt like if I didn't drink something my throat was literally going to fall out of my body." (Source.)

There were many chemical and/or biological agents known to research laboratories and the military, even back in 1963. These are classified in various categories, three of which are the harassing agents (such as CN and CS gas), blister agents (such as mustard gas) and nerve agents (such as sarin - discovered in 1939 - and tabun).

They are all incapacitating in nature and their characteristics depend upon the type of agent, the concentration and the method of dissemination. "Usefulness," in the military sense of the word, depends upon the time taken to have the desired effect, the predictability of behaviour and the antidotes available for friendly personnel.

There is insufficient information available to the public to be able to identify which agent was used to incapacitate John F. Kennedy, but we can narrow the field down a little.

Blister vesicants, such as mustard gas, burn the skin and respiratory tract, but can be ruled out because their effects do not manifest themselves until long after exposure.

Harassing gases or sprays can be eliminated, since they would be highly likely to incapacitate Jacqueline Kennedy as well, and would not render the victim totally incapable or unaware.

An agent which is liquid in its normal state, highly incapacitating, very rapid in taking effect, safe to handle (constituents being kept apart) and for which antidotes are available, would be needed.

A nerve agent developed by the British at Porton Down Chemical Weapons Research Centre between 1952 and 1954, subsequently called VX gas after its production technology was traded with the Americans in return for nuclear weapons secrets, or one of the variants thereof, is a distinct possibility. Although called a gas, it is actually a clear, odourless liquid at room temperature.

A stronger candidate though is cyclosarin, cyclohexyl methylphosphonofluoridate (or GF). This is a colourless and odourless liquid at room temperature in its pure form, which is highly persistent (i.e., gives off almost no vapour) and is highly toxic when absorbed through the skin. It was initially developed by Germany in the Second World War (not used by them) and then further studied and developed by both Britain and the United States in the early 1950s.

It was necessary to get the liquid nerve agent onto JFK's skin and to facilitate this the murderers made use of the fact that President Kennedy had a long-term back problem and always wore a steel-boned brace. The following two sets of photos purport to show this contraption after it had been taken off his body. They cannot be showing the original, of course, since there is no blood on the material. It is more likely that they are photos of one of JFK's bona fide back supports (probably off Air Force One). Special precautions would have been necessary to remove and dispose of the one he was actually wearing.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 09:08 AM
link   
I saw a JFK documentary last year on hitsory channel. it was a complete docuementary! what alot of people arnt aware of..is jsut after JFK was shot in the head a few minutes later, across the street, thier wa al arge sewer pipe or some kinda underpass thier..a man dressed in black with sunglasses was seen and reported to police..running across af ield witha rifle in is his hand. the police never responded*

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 09:13 AM
link   
And let us now forget at these JFK moments, the SS officer who was walking alongside the limo, and wa told to stop going with JFK* he was cleared after interogation. Obviously his superiors, told him basically to stop protecting JFK* would be interesting to backtrack his superior(s) and find out where that order truely came from.
MY mom as a early teen, would tell me when she was in high school, the day JFK was shot..most everyone here iin high school back then, kinda knew, or thoughtlyndon b johnson was resposnable r ight off the bat. it was rumored, he was so power hungry for the presidency, he woulda offed JFK to get it..for selfish and political reasons. it wa alos rumored, just after JFK was shot, lyndon johnson said 'pin the presidential badge on me"
thats sick..if its true. if that were the case with lyndon b johsnon, he had to have had powerful allies to help assis with JFK's assinantion..obviously CIA, freinds in pentagon or military industrial complex, or both

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by SeenMyShare
I watched the clips. She didn't have enough time from the time she lowered her left hand from his chest down to his lap and back up to grab a concealed gun, shoot him in the head and conceal the gun again before her hand was seen again. Besides, at the moment of impact - clearly to his right temple - her head was a bare four inches or so from his. It would have been extremely reckless of her to shoot left handed back toward herself when her head was so close to his.

gun possibly up her sleeve. she shot him with her left hand(she was ambidextrous), passed the gun to her right hand and around JKFs back discarding it (probably) into a disguised pocket in the seat backing. there are frames excluded at this point from the zapruder film. she would not have shot back towards herself but up away from herself, the direction being from JFKs neck through to his right temple. no recklessness there.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 09:22 AM
link   
reply to post by pshea38

This is the most ridiculous thing I have ever seen or heard. It only serves to dilute more valid theories by promoting such nonsense. If she was going to do it then she would have grabbed a gun from a SS agent and shot him when she found those other woman's panties under her pillow!

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by CosmicCitizen
reply to post by pshea38

This is the most ridiculous thing I have ever seen or heard. It only serves to dilute more valid theories by promoting such nonsense. If she was going to do it then she would have grabbed a gun from a SS agent and shot him when she found those other woman's panties under her pillow!

i am not asserting that she acted alone or even with any intent. she was a mkultra pawn who was mindcontrolled. the main conspirators were rockefeller, onassis, johnson, nixon, bush etc. there were numerous shooters variously located as diversions and distractions and backup on the day. jackie kennedy fired the fatal shot. the zapruder film showed JFKs head move forward first and then backwards following the fatal shot. it has also been shown that the zapruder film has been tampered with, with critical frames removed.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   
you can clearly see the bullet exit the upper right portion of the skull, traveling upwards at about an 80 degree angle. ive shot plenty of things in my day, and the bullet trajectory from the clip provided (at :22- :23 seconds) is clearly showing that the round was fired point blank. Jackie Kennedy very well could have been the shooter

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by pshea38

Sorry, I disagree.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by pshea38

It's a bit of a stretch ,of course she acting strangely her husband was just shot,I would act a lot stranger in the same situation.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by TWILITE22

To this day I cannot understand why his head snaps back and slightly to his left. The splatter suggests clearly, to me, that the shot cam from his front right. I don't know why it's not obvious to anyone who view the Zapruder clip. I target shoot alot at various objects too such as melons and such. Not an exact replica--I know. Maybe this is why it stands out so clearly. I refuse to believe that this shot came from his rear, high right. Admittedly I skipped ahead on this thread and maybe this has been discussed. I will read it, but does anyone else share this belief/observation so strongly?

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Corbin Dalus

I agree it does look as though it comes from the front right,but I no expert and I will have to step aside for the more knowledgeable people.I do remember seeing this as a young child,of course it didn't have an effect on me until I was older and understood what had happened.I have seen a lot of interesting history take place and just wish we could know the real truth of it all,until then we will have to keep sharing ideas on ats and come up with the the truth as we see it.I do know a few things about this story one being Oswald was a patsy,and two he was removed to hide the real truth of it all,I believe L.B.J was involved as well as the mob among other people.I also believe that whomever shot Kennedy wasn't the important fact as much as who was behind the assassination and why,that's what I would like to know.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Was this not dealt with already ? No gun ? no fun?

r.i.p mr.president =*( ...... im sorry we have no found your killer(s) yet.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 27-1-2011 by seedofchucky because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   
I thought that she killed him too, but now i see something new in the slow motion video, his chin or jaw starts to get bigger, like a baloon and then it explodes inside out, well cant explain it well just look at the video, was he faking his death?

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by TheLoneArcher

LOL what? He was clearly shot from the front.......

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by pshea38

Umm. No.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by phishybongwaters

I agree. Furthermore he is clutching the front of his neck, ie. his throat. Assuming the bullet exited, would he have been more likely to clutch the entry wound area or the exit? I don't know enough about gunshot wounds to answer this. My guess is that someone who is shot would naturally clutch the point where the bullet entered.

If the bullet didn't exit then he was obviously shot in the throat from somewhere in front.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   
i bet there was a dude wearing camouflage in that tree on the grassy knoll.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by ziggy1706

For sure man, no doubt about it. Watch this interview with Johnson's mistress.

www.youtube.com...

That's only 5 minutes of it, but the whole interview can be found here if you're interested.

www.youtube.com...

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join