It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Massive UFO over Victoria, BC possible ET Chemtrail connection

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 09:04 AM
link   
reply to post by impaired

You can't be serious. "Human Hair". Thanks for the laugh!

I don't want to retype my post, but I guess I'll have to... Sigh...

The object is OVAL. The object is ORANGE. The object HAS AN EXTRUDED BORDER AROUND IT. The object is CUT OFF ON THE TOP.

Once again, I have seen Jupiter since I was 11. I'm 31 now. I know what Jupiter looks like and I know what it looks like in a telescope.

You are completely wrong. "Human Hair". Wow. Just... Wow...

The object is out of focus! What does any point source look like when it's out of focus? Distended. It is oval because it is not a very good lens system, obviously, and it's orange because Jupiter is ORANGE, as you would know if you've ever actually looked at it.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/7a3960ef6e98.jpg[/atsimg]

What do you make of that odd translucent band at the top? Does it remind you of this?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/5017f7533b67.jpg[/atsimg]

This is a human hair magnified 200x. There is nothing in this video that is in focus for more than a second or two but the "schmutz" on the lens. Pay attention, people.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

After seeing all the videos there is no way you can convince me that is Jupiter, no matter what you say. Unless someone who is military or coastguard knows some information about 10 minute glowing flares there is no way that can be a flare. From what I have seen flares usually leave more smoke and are not usually cloud covered due to their low to moderate distance they travel upwards.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

Those are some pretty long arm hairs

Since you would think he holds the camera with his hands those must be knuckle hairs! Teen wolf is all grown up with kids in B.C., Canada now.

The microscope picture of that hair you showed only vaguely resemble the lines in the second video.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

One of the things that makes me suspicious of this video is how steady the image is when it is zoomed in. Although it does pan suddenly, there is very little of the random shake you would get if it was hand held.This suggests that it was mounted on a tripod, and that the motion was intentionally introduced to create the illusion that the object itself was moving. Likewise the constant change of focus and magnification was intended to make the object, which was a point source, look substantial and mysterious. The soundtrack was probably added later to make the "sighting" seem more convincing. The hair was obviously on (or possibly in )the lens before the sequence was shot. You are, of course, welcome to believe anything you want, but, weather permitting, if you go outside this evening around sunset with a pair of binoculars and look towards the southwest, you will be able to see this object by focusing the binoculars at their nearest setting.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

I wish the weather was clear here I would certainly check it out.

My last reply to you was about the second video introduced on page 3 or 4 that was filmed near Chemainus that same evening up North a small ways. Sorry I think I got confused and am not sure which video you are mentioning when you point out the possible use of a tripod and zoom.

The object seen in both videos appears to have moved from Victoria to Chemainus which would be northward. If it was a flare the flare would remain stationary. If it was a planet would it not be visible around the same time and look around the same size? These two places are about an hour apart so why such a drastic change in size and appearance? Perhaps the answer to my last question can partially be answered by different camera type or quality but that does not explain the drastic change in the appearance of the sky.

I honestly appreciate your responses, I am not trying to grill you. You seem to know a lot more on this stuff than I do for the most part so nothing but respect from me to you. I just want to know how a planet can appear so different in two different cities that are situated about an hour apart from each other. I am sure it has something to do with the earth's rotation or something of that nature but I was very impressed by the second video when I first saw it so I if it is a planet oe flare I would really like to be proven wrong.

Sorry for all the questions and making you read so much. I starred your last post for the headache you will get if you respond to this

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join