It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Massive UFO over Victoria, BC possible ET Chemtrail connection

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 03:14 AM
link   
Can everyone watch and LISTEN to this please? These people videoed the disputed object and mention flare straight away.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 05:19 AM
link   
reply to post by annella

These people are definitely not from Canada! She also says 'this is a video of a SUPPOSED flare', and her obnoxious child butts in with the same explanation, but she continues to question what it is all the way through the video.

Also, 9 minutes? seems a very long time for a flare?

Certainly does not explain the first video either.
Jupiter? Priceless- just waiting for the usual suspects to show up with 'its obviously the ISS' or 'Its skydivers, you moron'

Nice find- S&F
edit on 28-1-2011 by Thunda because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 08:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Julie Washington

That is pretty crazy. Finally some decent video. Don't know what it is, but I wanted everyone to watch this video.

I agree with the video person who says it looks cellular.

This object was visible not only in Canada, but all over the world. It is Jupiter. The reason why the second video looks cellular is because it is cellular; or rather, the human hairs drifting across the focal plane of the optical zoom are cellular. The bizarre effects in the first video are due to it being a digital zoom. The bizarre effects in the second video are due to it being an optical zoom, which magnifies the actual image rather than the pixels on the CCD. Notice how the organic things drifting across the out of focus disc look like the "floaters" you can see drifting across your vision sometimes? Same effect. Similar cause.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 09:58 AM
link   
reply to post by gringoboy

agreed cause if i seen a ufo ill be talking to people like its a regular day. "thats a nice shiny object in the sky, wonder if i could build that thing"

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Trueman
I've seen spacecrafts (notice I'm not saying UFOs), and that's an star or a planet. The music and all those zoom in - zoom out made it look like something else.

And this comes from an abductee-contactee, not from a skeptic.

This thread make me realize we are short of good debunkers in ATS lately, just to keep the equilibrium.

way to big to be a planet .. if that was the case we would see this 'ufo' very often

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

Sorry, but I have to say, this 'Jupiter' explanation of yours is just ridiculous. As I have already stated in another thread today (and purely to explain my argument, not to blow my own trumpet) I have a Masters degree in Electronic imaging, and Im here to tell you, the effect on the first video a) has nothing to do with the use of digital zoom, which, as Im sure you are aware, just zooms into the pixels digitally (as opposed to optical zoom which uses the lens to actually zoom into the object being filmed) and b) certainly is not Jupiter by any stretch of a skeptics imagination. Yes, the object does stay still for some time, but can also be seen earlier in the video moving across the sky quite quickly. You can also see it clearly illuminating the the clouds FROM BELOW. It is also quite obvious that there is almost constant cloud cover, but still you pedal this Jupiter nonsense.

I havent studied the second video closely, but at first glance, I cant see how you could make that object out to be jupiter either.

Im struggling to understand, because you seem to be a reasonably intelligent person. Do you really believe this, or are you just trying to get a reaction from people?

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

Also, you say " This object was visible not only in Canada, but all over the world. It is Jupiter."

So where are all the reports / videos of this supposed worldwide event? And what is your explanation for Jupiter suddenly looking like a large glowing UFO? Surely, people would be making the same 'mistake' as the cameraman here. I know if I saw this in the sky I would think it was unusual to say the least, and would film it if a camera was handy. And yet it seems by your reasoning that it was only in Victoria that people were interested enough to report it.

Im well aware of Jupiter in the sky, and I have never seen it look remotely like this, and to be honest, I find it quite insulting that you think that all these people would make such a basic mistake and only you would be able to see through this mistake and put everybody right. Dont make me laugh.............

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

Wasn`t this part of the "Ecuador UFO Files Released" thread? But without the part showing an apparent structure? Or maybe I am wrong. But I have seen it before. I distinctly remember the shadowy figure blocking the view against the trees.

I smell fish!

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thunda
reply to post by DJW001

Also, you say " This object was visible not only in Canada, but all over the world. It is Jupiter."

So where are all the reports / videos of this supposed worldwide event? And what is your explanation for Jupiter suddenly looking like a large glowing UFO? Surely, people would be making the same 'mistake' as the cameraman here. I know if I saw this in the sky I would think it was unusual to say the least, and would film it if a camera was handy. And yet it seems by your reasoning that it was only in Victoria that people were interested enough to report it.

Im well aware of Jupiter in the sky, and I have never seen it look remotely like this, and to be honest, I find it quite insulting that you think that all these people would make such a basic mistake and only you would be able to see through this mistake and put everybody right. Dont make me laugh.............

Its a typical skeptic explanation

the video cant match in importance all the witness who saw it with their own eyes

The real UFOs cant be explained ... like why is it glowing so much ..what is the real size of it
was it very far from the ground ? was it in space... but was so large that we could see it from the ground
was is triangle ? was it cigar shapped ? or round ...

this video is another evidence of the unexplained .. but is an answer to "are we alone in the universe"

i have see recently a big white dot in the sky...i think it was the ISS.. but if i was seeing this in the sky .. i would be amazed by the sight to

edit on 1/28/2011 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by exroyalnavy

No- it was in Victoria- reported on the local news, multiple witnesses.

An ex-Navy boy smelling fish? Wash your trousers then

No offense mate- got ex-Navy in the family is all....

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by DOUGH3914

Unfortunetly its expends to much energy to put into production,wait it recycles...wee hint

I do have to say it though in some of this footage it appears somewhat a flare but in the original post from the OP BEN81 it clearly is in the sky for to long a duration and moving too much to be a flare,this thread is still open for discussion case not closed.Before anybody says ,what moving too much the planet is spinning at around 700 mph at higher latitudes and 1038 at the equator only because of shorting circumferencing distance therefore defying 1038mph rotation speed,so its still moving or defying moving?more illusions,if its not moving much then its defying gravity.
ask.yahoo.com...
edit on 28-1-2011 by gringoboy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Easy earned S&F seems some dont care about hidding anymore. Wonder what they were scanning for?

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   
All I know they always have some reason for lights in the sky it's either flares or a old time favorite is the weather balloon.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by josephina

Now its a stealth balloon,mmm.....very intrigueing,baloons do have to explode gas every now and again to stay up,I don`t see any evidence for that or the resulting pheooow of expelled gas?.Or the wizard of oz behind the curtain.
edit on 28-1-2011 by gringoboy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by DJW001
reply to post by Julie Washington

That is pretty crazy. Finally some decent video. Don't know what it is, but I wanted everyone to watch this video.

I agree with the video person who says it looks cellular.

This object was visible not only in Canada, but all over the world. It is Jupiter. The reason why the second video looks cellular is because it is cellular; or rather, the human hairs drifting across the focal plane of the optical zoom are cellular. The bizarre effects in the first video are due to it being a digital zoom. The bizarre effects in the second video are due to it being an optical zoom, which magnifies the actual image rather than the pixels on the CCD. Notice how the organic things drifting across the out of focus disc look like the "floaters" you can see drifting across your vision sometimes? Same effect. Similar cause.

I have personally never seen such a artifact when zooming in on a planet at least. But from the comments in that video it sounded like they saw weird stuff going on with naked eye as well.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by juleol

I have personally never seen such a artifact when zooming in on a planet at least. But from the comments in that video it sounded like they saw weird stuff going on with naked eye as well.

This is because you are careful to focus your telescope. This video is what you see if you make it as unfocused as possible. Note the human hairs; that is a dead give away.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 11:11 PM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

You can't be serious. "Human Hair". Thanks for the laugh!

I don't want to retype my post, but I guess I'll have to... Sigh...

The object is OVAL. The object is ORANGE. The object HAS AN EXTRUDED BORDER AROUND IT. The object is CUT OFF ON THE TOP.

Once again, I have seen Jupiter since I was 11. I'm 31 now. I know what Jupiter looks like and I know what it looks like in a telescope.

You are completely wrong. "Human Hair". Wow. Just... Wow...

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by DJW001
Jupiter, shot through a tree with a digital zoom.

No way bud.
Not a chance that's Jupiter.
Have you ever observed Jupiter?

If so, how could you post that?

I do, often..
and this is not Jupiter.
Of that I am most certain.
Nice try..
But Im Sorry.

OP< thanks for the post!
This video is coming up to the observatory with me tomorrow.. lol

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 03:14 AM
link   
OK can anyone here positively ID this object?

100% proof of what it is or isn't?

No..!!!

Therefore it isn't swamp gas, Jupiter, flares, Space ships, or any other object know or unknown..

It is a U... F....O.... Period!!

So why dosen't everyone just quit trying to credit / discredit the damn thing and take it for what it is, rather than what it isn't!
edit on 1/29/2011 by Ironclad because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 07:30 AM
link   
reply to post by The_Undertaker

Wow funny you say that. If you want my honest opinion, they completely know when we're looking at them. There are multiple 'lights' [ crafts ] around my house and ive been documenting / attempting communication with them for several months now...they definitely definitely definitely 100% stop moving as much when I stare them down. I have no idea why but Im positive of that and its funny you said you saw the same thing. Next time, go outside on a clear night...take a look around. most of them look just like bright stars, any average person wouldnt give it a second look. let your eyes adjust and give any bright lights in the area a good look for a few minutes. You should notice they kind of flash / flicker / pulse. some even wiggle around and youll want to rub your eyes as it will feel like your eyes are playing tricks on you. Once you find one you are sure is not a star, focus on it. Literally, project your thoughts towards it, say hello, ask it to move left. ask it to move right, ask it to go up and down etc etc. ive done this multiple times and it has blown my #ing mind. That was what pushed me over the edge and knew theyre under intelligent control. too many times to be some coincidence. I cant wait to meet them.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join