It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Massive UFO over Victoria, BC possible ET Chemtrail connection

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by trailertrash
reply to post by Ben81

It really looks like a paraflare to me. But why, over the city, would anyone use one of those? Was there a big crime scene action at the same time? I can see it now. UFO lands on the lawn in front of Government house, a very small man climbs out and looks around. A woman walks up to him, bends over to say howdy and "I suppose you want to see our leader"? The little space man says, "Take me to your ladder lady, I'll see your leader later".

OK that's a joke from the fifties.... for those of you who weren't here then.

Seriously I betcha it was a paraflare.

I doubt its a Paraflare as they only tend to last a few seconds...a couple of minutes at best. It cant be multiple flares because they are all in the exact same position and you would notice them descending to earth.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Well well well...I have found another video of the same UFO/Jupiter, from the same date ( Jan 22nd) and from Canada, videoed clearly by a totally different person!! And also, they claim a large aircraft is circling it at the end of vid.

Opinions???

edit on 27-1-2011 by annella because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-1-2011 by annella because: added last 'e' in videoed..lol...

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by annella

Brilliant find add some validity to skunner the skeptics,Looks like the very same thing on the same date and seen as far as...Victoria.
Valid its a real ufo with witnesses WOW !
BEN81 your thread has arrived.Where do we go for departures,

I don`t believe some quasi plasma haarp experiment no matter what ,its a ufo,I`ve seen enough to know.
Oddly enough fish found dead around the time ufo appeared I wonder if this will be the case with victoria,this videowww.youtube.com...#
is curtesy of Namaste 1001 on thread www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 27-1-2011 by gringoboy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Victoria, BC? thats where i live...

*slowly closes the blinds and hides under the covers*

srsly tho.. wtf i going on... why all the ufos.... ? ? ?? ? ?

wayy to many for me to deal with already..

now theres a HUGE one in my city..
GREAT

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 10:52 PM
link   
I don't understand what this has to do with Chemtrails? I understand that you think that maybe they are spraying chemtrails before a flight of this sort...maybe? Either way, I saw the film "What in the world are they spraying?" (highly recommended by the way) and they went around the world asking all sorts of people about Chemtrails, including a mad dash through the halls of Congress. They concluded that there is a group of scientists who are "terraforming" the planet in a process called "Geo-Engineering". The substances the film makers believed to be in chemtrails is Aluminum and Barium. There are several theories as to why they would do this. One is to make the ground infertile for non-GMO crops so there's more control over the food, another is that by putting these metals in the air they can zap it with a microwave satellite and cause weather changes (HAARP). There was footage of these scientists, who apparently are some the only people who are behind chemtrails, at a conference answering questions and were well aware that the public is not aware of what they are doing and would likely freak out if they found out. There was a very strange moment where one of the main guys says that there needs to be a new global authority who will dictate that this is acceptable. The reason the scientists give for the chemtrails (or GeoEngineering) is to prevent the sun's radiation from reaching us and in turn preventing global warming...except that they do it right before a snow storm? If I could reach a bit...I was drawn to this article because there are ancient alien theories that claim the Grim Reapers would be seen at the edges of villages spraying a mist from a long rod...and that people claimed they could see and smell the black plague coming! Keep looking up! Peace

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by annella

This one does not look at all like a planet at least.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 11:06 PM
link   
LOL at the guys that called it Jupiter

Obviously an Alien Craft.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by IamAbeliever
S&F. Amazing footage. They are here and I have to agree with the OP. If they wanted to destroy us they would have done so long ago. I still can't fathom how anyone cannot believe that they are visiting us when there is footage such as this. I can only hope that they make contact soon, for I believe they are the only thing that can save us from us.

I agree man. I hope if anything happens between now and 2012 it's contact or at least true official disclosure. I agree with you, if they wanted to take us out, this would have happened long ago. They are observers of the skies, and I can only say I wish our civilization was also at that point within our planet. I also believe if things are going to happen that are bad, and probably caused by our race, they may intervene. I mean, if it came down to a nuclear war, and these beings "truly" own this planet, they will stop us from destroying ourselves as well as this planet, because that is not the plan.

If all hell broke loose and nukes were flying, or about to fly, a intervention by another species way more advanced would halt the world.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Wow!! Take a look at this site I just looked at......heaps of other independent sightings of this phenomona!!

www.realufos.net...

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 11:19 PM
link   
I seen something just like this in 2009 over my town. Made a MUFON report and had another witness with me accompanied by a strange feeling. But a good one as if it wanted me to see it personally and that is all i can say. Yes something is happening and nobody really knows what the future has in store for us. But i have a very strong feeling kn0wing life will be much different after the next few years. A ramping up feeling I had since a child. I know these "beings" in such a way, and can tell you are material belongings and complacency in life will no longer matter soon enough. Im not here to convince anyone of anything regarding UFO's aliens. You will find it only in yourself. Things are not what they seem and they never were. The real reality is opening around us all. Those who impose their will and project it on to you wont have a choice.

There will be no Disclosure but Acceptance
edit on 27-1-2011 by Unknown Soldier because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by FPB214

Originally posted by IamAbeliever
S&F. Amazing footage. They are here and I have to agree with the OP. If they wanted to destroy us they would have done so long ago. I still can't fathom how anyone cannot believe that they are visiting us when there is footage such as this. I can only hope that they make contact soon, for I believe they are the only thing that can save us from us.

I agree man. I hope if anything happens between now and 2012 it's contact or at least true official disclosure. I agree with you, if they wanted to take us out, this would have happened long ago. They are observers of the skies, and I can only say I wish our civilization was also at that point within our planet. I also believe if things are going to happen that are bad, and probably caused by our race, they may intervene. I mean, if it came down to a nuclear war, and these beings "truly" own this planet, they will stop us from destroying ourselves as well as this planet, because that is not the plan.

If all hell broke loose and nukes were flying, or about to fly, a intervention by another species way more advanced would halt the world.

I send a hug to you!! And I agree with you totally and hope they would intervene. Nice post!

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 11:29 PM
link   
OK. I hate to do this, but have come across this also. We need to take on board all information so I post this link to where the lights/ufo seen has been proved to be ...wait for it...FLARES!!
So I hope everyone goes and reads this, and considers all info on this thread.

[url=http://canadaufo.blogspot.com/2011/01/vancouver-island-sightings-of-lights.html]

ETA: I dont know why this link wont behave,....

ETA: sorry...lol... Can someone tell me if flares can hang in the sky for 10 minutes ot more???

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 11:34 PM
link   
What everyone else calls "Chemtrails", I call the "Sky Smudgers". It seems to me (I have no evidence) that they are simply throwing up a sky screen. I get the impression they don't want the "unwashed masses" to see their new toys...

reply to post by Wiserleo

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by annella
Well well well...I have found another video of the same UFO/Jupiter, from the same date ( Jan 22nd) and from Canada, videoed clearly by a totally different person!! And also, they claim a large aircraft is circling it at the end of vid.

Opinions???

That is pretty crazy. Finally some decent video. Don't know what it is, but I wanted everyone to watch this video.

I agree with the video person who says it looks cellular.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 12:08 AM
link   
I am suspicious re the flare claim I posted above given that there are many independent videos posted online where nobody has really considered that they ARE flares.
Could it be that this is the regular ' disinfo...coverup' story manifesting in Canada??
I am totally on the fence with this mystery...and there WAS a plane circling the ' light'. My thoughts are just WHY would there be a large plane circling the ' object' if it were looking for someone who was maybe injured from the incident mentioned in my last post. ( or was it 2nd to last....
..)
At night?? A plane?? Helicopter with night vision maybe.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by annella

Opinions???

I don't know about the OP's video, but the one you just posted up is absolutely incredible. It's not Jupiter and I will explain why:

I look at Jupiter all the time with the naked eye, and I have a telescope, so I know exactly what it looks like zoomed in.

The UFO in your video is oval - it is NOT round. Not only oval, but there is clearly a border - it almost looks like an extrusion!

And those lines revolving around it? Reminds me of bacon, hehe, but they can't be clouds because they revolve around the UFO itself in a very tight manner.

Not to mention the fact that it stops the "bacon" lines for a little bit and then resumes.

No. This isn't Jupiter. And actually, now that I think about it, the video in the OP doesn't appear (to me) to be Jupiter because of the red color towards the end of it. I have NEVER seen a red color from Jupiter.

As far as the planetary "alignment" with Jupiter and Uranus - they've been like that for months, because when I just got my telescope (7 months ago - it was really nice out), Stellarium showed the same thing. I even got to see Uranus (damn!) a few times, but it's very hard to get a good image and keep it without tracking.

So from what I believe - Jupiter is ruled out. But the video you posted is more interesting than the OP's - no offense to the OP at all!

edit on 1/28/2011 by impaired because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 12:46 AM
link   
can someone pls post screenshots of the vid, i cant watch it

second line

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 01:32 AM
link   
goodness. i've lurked here for quite sometime and rarely post.. but that second, correlating video is one of the most amazing videos i've ever seen.

i really believe someone should start a new thread on that second video.. it goes into extreme detail, as good as it gets, and some sort of black strands seem to be circulating on the orb as it pulsates.. it almost exactly correlates with the initial video, quite chilling.

i've never seen anything like the second video, hats off to the poster and filmer.. if it made the clouds pulsate and it had those strange strands.. accompanied by a helicopter at the end.. it can't be a conventional aircraft or flare.. i'm almost certainly convinced that i just laid my eyes upon something truly phenomenal and rare.

excuse the excitement.. but that was utterly amazing.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 02:44 AM
link   
reply to post by BastianCain

I posted the 2nd video but wont start a new thread. The OP'er did a grand job bringing this to our attention and I just went searching for more on what he had posted.

But....can I please get everyone to take a look at one of my posts upthread re the ' flare; thang?? In the link I have posted, the UFO (??) seen has been debunked as a flare.

ETA; Can someone PLEASE tell me how long a flare would hang in the sky? I asked above but no one has mentioned. I am ignorant about ' flares' ( well, except my RA ones) and will go google but anyone familiar with them please enlighten us all??

edit on 28-1-2011 by annella because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 02:51 AM
link   

Two more of same object on same day.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join