It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Information regarding the recent attack on the forums.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2003 @ 10:21 PM
link   
From an interesting yet not too reliable source, I have received information that the forum attack last week was committed by a user that posted here. A user that is very angry at the staff for banning him.

"FreeMason", supposedly is a member of "Project Nuh", also known as The Organization of The McQueen Scion.

Don't take my word for it, as I cannot confirm it.

[Edited on 20-3-2003 by MSimpsonBQ]

posted on Mar, 19 2003 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Well I'm a Steve McQueen fan.

The Great Escape is a classic!

posted on Mar, 19 2003 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Your information is incorrect.

At the time of the attack, FreeMason was indeed active in the forums under another user name.

FreeMason does not posses the level of computer skill required for an attack on these forums.

What are your motives for posting this information?

posted on Mar, 19 2003 @ 10:49 PM
link   
If I had to guess I would have to say a memeber using a different name that has a grudge against FM. Very strange that a newbie knows about free mason and McQueen Scion.

posted on Mar, 19 2003 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by William
What are your motives for posting this information?

My motives? Helping out staff.

posted on Mar, 19 2003 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by K_OS
If I had to guess I would have to say a memeber using a different name that has a grudge against FM. Very strange that a newbie knows about free mason and McQueen Scion.

very strange indeed! I'm new too, but have been here longer then this person and I have NO clue about this "Mcqueen scion" thing you guys are talking about? But it could also be that MSimpson was an avid reader before joining maybe??? I'm sure though that the admin knows who was behind it, and I don't see how a new person could possess such info. So I wonder who their source(s) are..hummmm

posted on Mar, 20 2003 @ 08:40 PM
link   
well if FM is here
hi*waves hand*

top topics

join