It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Any thought on Which Government Cables released by wiki Leaks has done most damage?

page: 1
0

log in

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 03:25 AM
link   
www.iol.co.za...

Theres one for South Africa,

And by the way if you dont know this, Mo Shaik is Shabeers shaiks brother, who was in prison for a arms deal
with Mr Zuma (the now South African President) and a couple of other notorious guys....
I believe shabeer is out of prison not even serving a year for a life sentece for medical parole due to him Almost dying, to which this happened a year ago... and he's still alive...





edit on 01/24/2011 by Cybertron because: Previous thread was indecent

edit on 01/24/2011 by Cybertron because: fixed




posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 03:47 AM
link   
Any hints as to what I could be about to click on here? I have my 15 month old son on my knee and I'm not sure I want to take the risk, if it's likely to be an obscene video of people pooing into a cup/sexing an Octopus or something along those lines.



posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 03:49 AM
link   
Okay, first of all: terrible, terrible, terrible website layout

It seems though (haven't managed to read the entire article due to the abovementioned point
) that this man is another (right-wing?)lunatic who's out to kill South-African tourism.
I mean, yes, of course people of South Africa rape and kill, but so do people in South Dakota.
Anyway, my final conclusion: total BS


PS: To the users and population of South Dakota: Do not take the above line personally, I was just looking for another place starting with South


Greetings,

Maxwell Orlandis



posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 03:50 AM
link   
I think you should put some more information into your title and thread as per the boards rules so people do not waste their time clicking on something they're not remotely interested in...



posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 03:59 AM
link   
reply to post by KatieVA
 


OK, first of all to reply to Katie, not at the top of the page, but down a bit there are some extremely graphic and gory pictures that should definitely have a warning attached with them. I would not advise letting children look at them.

Also, I agree with Maxwell, the layout is just a total mess, I didnt even begin to actually read it. Way too much information/ words scattered around. Basically just a sloppy job that instantly puts off any interest in reading it.
But thats just my opinion.



posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 04:13 AM
link   
reply to post by BrokenCircles
 


Thank you very much for letting me know, I appreciate that.

Not that my little one would understand, but OP - I am not impressed
You can't just post a link with no explanation and expect people to just blindly click on it.



posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 04:28 AM
link   
reply to post by KatieVA
 


Ye i personally dont thinks its for childrens viewing,
I think its some type of white supreme website with alot of info about alot of countries
im not sure still busy readin stuff on it....

Again i dont think its for children,
I just wanted to know what people thought, if its a neo natzi kind of website or is it alot of interesting info?



posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 04:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by KatieVA
Any hints as to what I could be about to click on here? I have my 15 month old son on my knee and I'm not sure I want to take the risk, if it's likely to be an obscene video of people pooing into a cup/sexing an Octopus or something along those lines.


Hahaha on the octo do you really get people who do those things? hahahaha wow



posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 04:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Maxwell_Orlandis
Okay, first of all: terrible, terrible, terrible website layout

It seems though (haven't managed to read the entire article due to the abovementioned point
) that this man is another (right-wing?)lunatic who's out to kill South-African tourism.
I mean, yes, of course people of South Africa rape and kill, but so do people in South Dakota.
Anyway, my final conclusion: total BS


PS: To the users and population of South Dakota: Do not take the above line personally, I was just looking for another place starting with South


Greetings,

Maxwell Orlandis


Ye i think so to, Ver right wing feel, And it sucks because i think the website is not even hosted in our country.



posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 04:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Cybertron
 


Ohhhhh yes! And it aint purdy!



posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 04:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by KatieVA
reply to post by Cybertron
 


Ohhhhh yes! And it aint purdy!


Wow........

i would even ask how that is possible..

Ive changed the thread, due to the not so nice pictures on the site...
So now we talk about the awsome WikiLeaks.....



posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 04:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Truth_Hz
I think you should put some more information into your title and thread as per the boards rules so people do not waste their time clicking on something they're not remotely interested in...


Point taken.

Remember im New to this site, And posting a new thread alone was difficult .
Thanks though..



posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 04:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Maxwell_Orlandis
Okay, first of all: terrible, terrible, terrible website layout

It seems though (haven't managed to read the entire article due to the abovementioned point
) that this man is another (right-wing?)lunatic who's out to kill South-African tourism.
I mean, yes, of course people of South Africa rape and kill, but so do people in South Dakota.
Anyway, my final conclusion: total BS


PS: To the users and population of South Dakota: Do not take the above line personally, I was just looking for another place starting with South


Greetings,

Maxwell Orlandis


Greetings...

Ye i also thought there was i Right Wing feel to the whole site..
I changed the thread though, I only saw the pictures now now and im still feeling a little grossed out..



posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 04:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by BrokenCircles
reply to post by KatieVA
 


OK, first of all to reply to Katie, not at the top of the page, but down a bit there are some extremely graphic and gory pictures that should definitely have a warning attached with them. I would not advise letting children look at them.

Also, I agree with Maxwell, the layout is just a total mess, I didnt even begin to actually read it. Way too much information/ words scattered around. Basically just a sloppy job that instantly puts off any interest in reading it.
But thats just my opinion.


It looked like the Author of the site had alot of copy and paste actions going on...
Changed it though, To right wing disturbing images....



posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 04:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by KatieVA
reply to post by BrokenCircles
 


Thank you very much for letting me know, I appreciate that.

Not that my little one would understand, but OP - I am not impressed
You can't just post a link with no explanation and expect people to just blindly click on it.


Again i do appologize,

I think im getting Used to the forums a little.



posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Any of them that have to do with the USA conspiring against another country. I find it hilarious that so many people are standing opened mouth with foot inserted... lol



new topics

top topics



 
0

log in

join