It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New updated die off map up to jan 26

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by SonOfTheLawOfOne

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I'm trying to raise people's awareness because as far as I can tell, the evidence says that Corexit DOES build up, so even if the fish aren't dead (yet), they still carry the Corexit and it's poisonous constituent parts in their bodies. When TONS of those fish are used to make emulsions, fertilizers and fish oils, you can guarantee that the total amounts are toxic.

I am sure that if it "builds up" in the smaller fish, then it will surely "build up" in the larger fish once they have eaten enough of the smaller fish themselves. I for one am scared to death of anything coming out of the gulf.

I'm a Commercial Fisherman and have been for the last 20 years. I have been going to the Gulf of Mexico seasonally to fish for the last 10 of those,but refuse to expose myself to the poisons they deployed over there. I'd rather lose 1/3 of my income than expose myself to toxins. I have talked to some NMFS employees who confirmed my suspicions. I will not quote them because the information was "off the record but it's enough for me to take a substantial pay cut for safety.

edit on 27-1-2011 by Adamanteus because: Changed NOAA to NMFS

<< 1   >>

join