It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New updated die off map up to jan 26

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 02:31 AM
link   
Make sure you hit back on your browser when it loads
This is hard to find for some reason
maps.google.com...

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 02:48 AM
link   
how many people have seen a mass die off because i sure havnt?

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 02:53 AM
link   
reply to post by foremanator

This again?! seriously can we just move on people, the sensationalism around here over this topic is insane, "die offs" happen all the time, the media just happened to report on one and BOOM! you have people proclaiming it's the beginning of the end.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 03:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Crutchley29

really? you say so huh? ive been around the sun 38 times and besides a natural or man made disaster can not recall hearing regularly year after year about up to 1k of animals just flopping out of the sky... or washing ashore.. dead for no discernible reason..

and just look how they are hugging the gulf coast... thats got to at least make you wonder...

why dont you link all of us these obviously ample die offs you speak of so that we can all see just what your referring too...

btw that google map link you did not click on has maps back to 2005,, so theres a head start for you..
edit on 27-1-2011 by reeferman because: extra map info

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 03:13 AM
link   
And once again no matter how many people post this on the site. FORGET GOOGLES MAP!!!!!! Here is a site that lists it all! hisz.rsoe.hu...

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 03:15 AM
link   
reply to post by reeferman

They are NOT hugging anything! Is New york near the gulf? NOPE! Its worldwide, do some research.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 03:32 AM
link   
I hate it when all the debunkers just say "this is normal and happens all the time" Get a grip, it's not normal for this many deaths in this short of a time frame. And if you are going to say that .then give us some links or information to prove YOUR point

This guy with his google maps thing has done a lot of work to bring YOU the truth. The least that you could do is try and prove yours. Otherwise just read it, and go.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   
I have a very strong supporting argument with possible evidence of a cover-up, that this might be related to the Corexit used in the Gulf, and that it has built up in smaller quantities in the fish that we DON'T eat, which is then used as fertilizers and fish oil supplements sold in health food stores...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I'm trying to raise people's awareness because as far as I can tell, the evidence says that Corexit DOES build up, so even if the fish aren't dead (yet), they still carry the Corexit and it's poisonous constituent parts in their bodies. When TONS of those fish are used to make emulsions, fertilizers and fish oils, you can guarantee that the total amounts are toxic.

Not only that, but I have an admission from one of the companies that they do NOT test for Corexit and ONLY go by what they are told from NOAA and other government agencies. Keep in mind, I'm talking about fish that people do not consume in foods, so the fairy tale that the government is going to check edible AND non-edible fish is ridiculous.

Check out the thread... I do believe there is something going on here and I've done the research and have found animal deaths in mass, but not within a 30 day period that covers the entire planet and several species. Only someone who has total blinders on would see this as "normal".

~Namaste

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by raceway40

Cool site! Thanks for the link.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by raceway40

Yeah I know about rsoe. I use it a lot
But it does not have as many updates as this map.
The guy is having people update it themselves

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   
if this happens ALL THE TIME, then why do most of the locals seem soo flipping shocked always?? especially where there is poor indigenous people like in that colombia thread. they know the animals habits better then anyone and heavily depend on them.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Oh wow, on the left hand side it has links to previous years..

now that puts it in perspective. 2010 is when it started getting crazy

for all of the people in the boat of "this is completely normal". .. well it looks like you might be wrong

edit on 27-1-2011 by MurrayTORONTO because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Thanks for the update--star & flag to you for creating the map and working on it.

Another weird thing about the map--so nothing--zero--coming out of Russia on mass animal deaths? Looks like all the other major powers have had their fair share of mass deaths but I don't see a single one in Russia. Don't know what that means but something to think about.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by MurrayTORONTO
Oh wow, on the left hand side it has links to previous years..

now that puts it in perspective. 2010 is when it started getting crazy

for all of the people in the boat of "this is completely normal". .. well it looks like you might be wrong

edit on 27-1-2011 by MurrayTORONTO because: (no reason given)

That's a distinct possibility, but you also have to take into account that as every year passes the ability for us to share information and news--as it happens--dramatically improves. This is generally because of the spread of hi-speed internet to almost every corner of the world and mobile devices--you can get your news anywhere and anytime.

With that being said, I think there's a very solid chance that something weird is going on here, my hunch is that it's not a massive conspiracy but probably something to do with the Gulf oil spill---and it's effects worldwide. Or somehow else we've biffed the enviroment--but can you expect anything less?

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   

I noticed their are zero deaths in Russia or Africa

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Weird that it starts you zoomed in on Africa, where there are no deaths? The unsuspecting person may just move on and not zoom out

Even odder that the entire world is plagued but yet Africa is ok, unless there is just no good statistics being maintained in Africa maybe

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Is Antartica really that big??

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by ADUB77
Weird that it starts you zoomed in on Africa, where there are no deaths? The unsuspecting person may just move on and not zoom out

Even odder that the entire world is plagued but yet Africa is ok, unless there is just no good statistics being maintained in Africa maybe

I think the problem with Africa may be that they lack the communications infrastructure to report animals deaths--the vast majority of the continent is rural and even those in cities often don't have the funds that even people in 2nd world countries have.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   
A couple Manatees do not constitute a "Mass die off". These are tropical animals that rarely if ever see freezing temperatures. Most over winter in the natural springs or the power plant cooling out puts where the water is a constant temperature.. A few getting "caught out" and dying should be expected.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 08:26 PM
link   

nice find,.
I am in my 40's and have traveled a great deal,.
And this rise in deaths of animals, birds, fish, cows, buffalo, crab, pelicans ect.ect.
is NOT usual, regardless of who thinks it is "just because the media decided to cover it"
or "The media is just more in tune to these kinds of things"
I am so tired of listening to that bull$hiz..

top topics

<<   2 >>

join