It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whistleblowers, professionals, engineers, politicians, eye witnesses, alphabet agencies employees, f

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 12:26 AM
link   
Every agency, every government controlled organization, in fact every single aspect that has significant and respective ties with 9/11, has at some point been scrutinized by the debunkers here, when individuals or groups of people that are covered by the title of this thread, have spoke of alternative views/facts/ and been assessed as unreliable, not to be believed, mis/disinformationists, so theoretically, are they not telling us that, eye witnesses, government officials, scientists, military personal, first responders, MSM, engineers, pilots, politicians, and many more, should not always be believed as they are known to, get it hopelessly wrong, lie, are not of sound mind, therefore anything they say is to be taken with a pinch of salt?.

Think about it, Irony in it`s rawest form.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 12:46 AM
link   
im haveing a tuff time fallowing ya are you saying? that thay are saying not to belive the pro's?

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 07:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Seventh

I hear you. Its akin to saying that the Bible is the word of God because it says so in the Bible. Not to make this a religious topic...

We are in the same boat though. Sorry to point out the next layer of irony which is that if we say the officials are all crooks and liars then its hypocritical to believe the ones speaking out about it.

Such a twisted web.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 07:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Seventh

Thats why clarity, defintion and the avoidance of such arguments as appeals to authority are required. Calling someone a "whistleblower" even though they have little or no connection to the group which they are blowing the whistle on is very misleading. Simply saying an engineer says something is wrong without definition is useless. Or broadly tarring all those that are employed in civil service or elected to office liars because someone else, in the same position in the past told a lie, is counterproductive.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Seventh

I don't find irony when I see it only took one responder before one of the vultures swooped in and threw their handfull of confusion in the mix. Because of your ambiguity we're not sure exactly what your point is, but 'they're' gonna' try and steer it the way they want it to go. If your concerns are genuine then it is ironic to a certain degree, but i prefer to think that this list of 'professional types' whos credibility is in question is growing, not shrinking.

new topics

top topics

join