It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to experience what bliss feels like

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 12:22 AM
link   
If you are into this and want to experience what it feels like to have your 'DNA Activated' then you should try downloading these audios www.filestube.com... . give them a try, you'll start to feel more blissful. more happy and such.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 12:34 AM
link   
DNA activation? As if it doesn't currently work lol

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 12:47 AM
link   
reply to post by PaR3v

What if i do not want to shapeshift just yet...get the first 4 files ?

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 01:07 AM
link   
I'm assuming 'Shapeshifter' is the alias of the person who posted the files. That being said, what is DNA Activation in this sense?

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 10:17 AM
link   
DNA Activation:

I honestly think this is the NEW hippie movement....DNA activation is easy you wanna see a better world then think it. Okay go down to down town atlanta and see a better world. You'll probably still hear gun shots at night....in this "better" world.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

edit on Mon Jan 31 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: UPDATE: The Discussion Of "Illegal Activity" On The Above Network Sites

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   

post removed by staff
reply to post by Gab1159

LoL... aww no fair... I got c-blocked a while back for talking about this stuff.
Watchout! Here comes the MOD-Squad..LoL!
edit on Mon Jan 31 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Is this bliss like in the show V?
edit on 1/27/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Bliss is shaking off your shackles, no longer fearing and encompassing all around, dark and light in unprecedented joy and.. love. Each and every one of us needs to find ourselves if we haven't already as only then will we know ourselves, love ourselves, which is the key to helping your neighbor, friends, family, community, city, country, Earth, solar system etc. We don't need another race or being to simply give it to us, we earn it ourselves. Nothing can 'unlock' your DNA but you. I'm starting down my own path and it truly is mesmerizing. It's saying no to ones who want to take your energy for themselves. It's your energy. We've each got to go through our breaking points before we can truly feel it though. That's how we learn and progress.

Drugs don't give you bliss, they just distort perception and thoughts. You want to take a real journey instead of an instant gratification one? It's as simple as walking out the door and setting your mind to it. Whatever you perceive in your mind, your thoughts, will happen.
edit on 27-1-2011 by OneLife because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

edit on Mon Jan 31 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: UPDATE: The Discussion Of "Illegal Activity" On The Above Network Sites

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   
I already know what bliss is like, and its a personal thing, but i doubt it can be felt too often in life.

I will not download the files as you should be careful what you listen to on net, but i take your word for it, that people can find a bliss.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Gab1159

The only problem getting there the drugs way is that its only temporary. It gives you a snapshot of what you could have and then snatches it away from you again, leaving you wanting more. In the coming months it should get easier to achieve a higher state of conciousness by meditation and prayer.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 07:22 PM
link   
I wasn't aware that our DNA was currently dormant.

Does this mean that all the murderes and rapists that have been convivted due to genetic evidence got a raw deal? CONSPIARACY!!!!!!
The jury didn't even download those audio files!

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   
DNA activation has to do with your lineage, your genealogy - becoming one with one's ancestors...in both body and mind (spirit), as well as your former selves from other life experiences coming to mind.

It is about connections...and depth.

Bliss is all fine and good but there are many ways to pursue such a thing, but it's not dependent upon the codes in one's DNA.

It's like suddenly realizing that you're not just a stick like you thought but actually the end of a stout branch on a big leafy tree with a big canopy and deep roots.

new topics

top topics

join