It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nukes, best thing that could happen USA

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2004 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThatsJustWeird

Originally posted by SiCkBoY
And you had the best defence system in the world before 9/11 YET no planes were scrambled

Our defense system is designed to detect and protect us from missles, not civillian aircraft.

The rest of your post is just babble. I don't understand what you're saying, and I don't want to.

Thats NotJustWeird thats totaly WEAK.

Your so called Great army were (before being dragged to Iraq to kill people for the WMD your own government sold them) playing Xboxes and PS2's at home with their teenage girlfriends on tap over pay-as-you-go cell phones.

and you wonder why they keep opening fire, ok lads this is not the Xbox now! chill out!

and as for the rest "I don't understand what you're saying, and I don't want to" ok lol

posted on Jul, 12 2004 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Your so called Great army were (before being dragged to Iraq to kill people for the WMD your own government sold them) playing Xboxes and PS2's at home with their teenage girlfriends on tap over pay-as-you-go cell phones.

and you wonder why they keep opening fire, ok lads this is not the Xbox now! chill out!

and as for the rest "I don't understand what you're saying, and I don't want to" ok lol

Ok, you're going to have to help me out here.

What does have to do with our national defense system again?

posted on Jul, 12 2004 @ 04:31 PM
link   
It�s a reflection on your defence system as a whole, not only the machinery, but the men behind the machinery. Your country and government either totally failed its people on 9/11, therefore projecting the image that your defence system is a total farce (null and void) or your government knew exactly what was going to happen, because the CIA were training them in your own country to kill your own people, either way it looks bad for you and your so called Advanced defence system and the people running it.

You take the fact that either your country is a total joke, or its totally evil.

posted on Jul, 12 2004 @ 04:31 PM
link   
I'd be willing to bet that sickboy lives with his parents. His postings are out of shear boredom. Would rather troll his own post than just sit there. His choice of name says it all: wants to be seen as sick, or dangerous, or anything that brings out a response in people. Anything is better than boredom and irrelevance.

posted on Jul, 12 2004 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by dr_strangecraft

I'd be willing to bet that sickboy lives with his parents. His postings are out of shear boredom. Would rather troll his own post than just sit there. His choice of name says it all: wants to be seen as sick, or dangerous, or anything that brings out a response in people. Anything is better than boredom and irrelevance.

Ooh Did I touch a nerve? Deny your ignorant ways my son, for they will eat you up.

I do live with my parents (sometimes) as I like to go home for Sunday dinners and such like, just so much better the way my old Ma does the spuds.

And not from boredom or to get a response, but rather to see how many American people know the truth.

hear yee, hear yee, the truth is here

posted on Jul, 12 2004 @ 04:49 PM
link   
The USA drops nukes on other countries to stop wars, lets drop a few on the USA and try stopping another one.

Well your Government made the rule, i am just saying we should act on it!

posted on Jul, 12 2004 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Remember: The truth shall set you free. But only if you seek it.

Don't believe everything you are told. Your statements indicate that you are highly suggestible. You are being successfully manipulated.

Take my challenge and seek the truth. It is there for you, if you are willing to accept it, but only a small few ever will.

Be one who does.

posted on Jul, 12 2004 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Majic
Remember: The truth shall set you free. But only if you seek it.

Don't believe everything you are told. Your statements indicate that you are highly suggestible. You are being successfully manipulated.

Take my challenge and seek the truth. It is there for you, if you are willing to accept it, but only a small few ever will.

Be one who does.

The truth to one, is a lie to another.

Weather the things you believe in are right or wrong, weather the truths you speak off are true or not. The very essence of what you believe to be true does in fact indicate that you are highly suggestible. Its like a conspiracy within a conspiracy, it can only lead to four things (or is that five) anyway the point is. Have you ever thought about what might be real and not inside your own mind. For if they are feeding me like you suggest, why are they not feeding you.

posted on Jul, 12 2004 @ 05:07 PM
link   

I know what your going to say about this, he�s just sick and wants another war, no that�s not the case, have you ever thought about it this way, that maybe if a few missile nations got together and fired their load at the States, took out the Government and all its hawks first (seen how that went) killed off a few other people (just to make it look good) there could be a turn around in the thoughts and mind of the American people, well it seemed to chill Japan out for some years, so why not?

America would try and fire back AaaaaaH! But wait!, what IF there was some insiders (like there was in 9/11) and they made it so that there was a coordinated effort to stop a response from the USA on the day of the great clean out. It might go down in history as the best thing that ever happened the world. I for one think it�s a great idea.

I think your username describes what you are exaclty. A war loving person. Nuclear weaoins should never be used because they wipe out citites, and release massive amounts of radiation that contaminates an area for hundreds of years. Also cancer rises to high amounts, and people are born mutated, and die from the radiation for hundreds of years. Nuclear weapons are the most horrible weapons of war. I guess you dont know mush about them.

posted on Jul, 12 2004 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by AD5673

I know what your going to say about this, he�s just sick and wants another war, no that�s not the case, have you ever thought about it this way, that maybe if a few missile nations got together and fired their load at the States, took out the Government and all its hawks first (seen how that went) killed off a few other people (just to make it look good) there could be a turn around in the thoughts and mind of the American people, well it seemed to chill Japan out for some years, so why not?

America would try and fire back AaaaaaH! But wait!, what IF there was some insiders (like there was in 9/11) and they made it so that there was a coordinated effort to stop a response from the USA on the day of the great clean out. It might go down in history as the best thing that ever happened the world. I for one think it�s a great idea.

I think your username describes what you are exaclty. A war loving person. Nuclear weaoins should never be used because they wipe out citites, and release massive amounts of radiation that contaminates an area for hundreds of years. Also cancer rises to high amounts, and people are born mutated, and die from the radiation for hundreds of years. Nuclear weapons are the most horrible weapons of war. I guess you dont know mush about them.

So with that, would you say that your country was wrong for using them.

and if so, should it not be the case that your country should now be stripped of its nuke power, as it seems being the only nation to ever have used nukes in anger, it could be said they they are trigger happy and unstable with these weapons and weapons of the like in their control

posted on Jul, 12 2004 @ 05:25 PM
link   
lol and can i just add people, enough of the wee jibes at my UserName please. I am known as Sickboy to my mates because of things i did at parties when i was at Uni. not because i want the world to end or like to see rape videos...ooppss !

posted on Jul, 12 2004 @ 05:28 PM
link   
They feed us all. Vary your diet.

posted on Jul, 12 2004 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThatsJustWeird

You mean the most trigger happy Army in the world and still the only country in this world to use nukes on another nation.

If you took all the digital cams off the US army on the way home, the Geneva Convention would have a field day

Hey Sparky, I seem to remember GB jumping head first into this mess right along Bush's side. Try worrying about you nation 1st, leave US to us liberals.

And before wishing Nukes on anyone try watching a British movie called "THREADS"

posted on Jul, 12 2004 @ 05:42 PM
link   
"Hey Sparky, I seem to remember GB jumping head first into this mess right along Bush's side. Try worrying about you nation 1st, leave US to us liberals.

And before wishing Nukes on anyone try watching a British movie called "THREADS"

Hey bigboy wink, I am Irish, but then you did read the whole thread, so you would have known this, or not.

yea i know my thingie says i am in the UK, as i am ! so otherwise it would be a lie. or would it ( he said as he looked at Majic )

anyway....ermm.......Ooh Cr^p yea ! i worry about my nation all the time, spuds are on the drop this week and we could have our own problems soon lol .

[edit on 12-7-2004 by SiCkBoY]

posted on Jul, 12 2004 @ 06:10 PM
link   

So with that, would you say that your country was wrong for using them.

and if so, should it not be the case that your country should now be stripped of its nuke power, as it seems being the only nation to ever have used nukes in anger, it could be said they they are trigger happy and unstable with these weapons and weapons of the like in their control

I came to this country when i was 8. I wanst born here. Do you know how many people have died because of the atom bombs droped on Japan? It couldve ended without the use of nuclear weapons.

posted on Jul, 12 2004 @ 06:23 PM
link   
no one knows, as people are still dying because of it. and what goes around comes around, its an Evil on Evil world lad, but it would be rather ironic if it was Japan that launched at the USA.

but thats just wishful thinking.

posted on Jul, 12 2004 @ 06:25 PM
link   
its just too bad people are too interested in nuclear warfare, theyve no idea of the size and extent of damage they create...

think of it this way, our planets already huffing the wrong fumes because our oil companies put enough radiation and pollution over our cities that right when some freak drops a nuke were destined to have holes the size of the atlantic...

so think about it.....

and you people want aliens to be part of our government...much less find them and get deeper into debts we have...

posted on Jul, 12 2004 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Aliens would never come to this planet to be a part of the government. We would greet them with...TANKS! Who would want that?

posted on Jul, 12 2004 @ 07:01 PM
link   
they would look down on us from above, laugh profusely and fly away, Thinking to themselves as they were leaving oO( what a total waste of our DNA, we should have went to Mabus instead) in fact B^lls to this lot, next stop Mabus! lol

posted on Jul, 12 2004 @ 08:23 PM
link   

no one knows, as people are still dying because of it. and what goes around comes around, its an Evil on Evil world lad, but it would be rather ironic if it was Japan that launched at the USA.

but thats just wishful thinking.

You are obviously just have a good'ol time Trolling. Too bad cause this forum has a way of identifing and ignorring the trash.

*B-L-O-N-K* THE SOUND OF YOU HITTING MY FILTER BOTTOM

BYE-BYE

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join