It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Condyloma Acuminata the Work of the Devil? (aka Lucifer.....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 11:03 PM
link   
..... aka Mephistopheles, aka the Grand Dybbuk, aka Beelzebub?)

Due to it's insidious nature, method of travel and overall discomfort I think Condyloma Acuminata could be the work of no other than the Dark Lord himself. Why would god allow such a terrible scourge?! I have faith in the mysterious ways in which the great father works however. Let us pray.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by ossminid
..... aka Mephistopheles, aka the Grand Dybbuk, aka Beelzebub?)

Due to it's insidious nature, method of travel and overall discomfort I think Condyloma Acuminata could be the work of no other than the Dark Lord himself. Why would god allow such a terrible scourge?! I have faith in the mysterious ways in which the great father works however. Let us pray.

"Condyloma Acuminatum is commonly known as genital warts. It is a symptom of a viral infection called the human papilloma virus (HPV). The human papilloma virus is a group of more than 100 different types of viruses that infect the human body. About 90% of the accuminata are related to human papilloma virus strains 6 and 11."

www.hpv-genital-warts-pictures.com...

Are you talking about this lol ? what about aids and all the other STDS ? surley they would be on ur list too

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Due to it's insidious nature, method of travel and overall discomfort I think Condyloma Acuminata could be the work of no other than the Dark Lord himself.

Actually, friend, it is the work of a mundane source...humans.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by TNTarheel

Due to it's insidious nature, method of travel and overall discomfort I think Condyloma Acuminata could be the work of no other than the Dark Lord himself.

Actually, friend, it is the work of a mundane source...humans.

Actually...no. It's the work of millions of years of evolution.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 08:10 AM
link   
I love the Academic and Scientific level of thought our forum is showing.

The Devil?
STILL...??

BOO!
edit on 27/1/2011 by drakus because: spettilg

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 08:56 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 09:23 PM
link   
All diseases and illness are the result of sin (transgression of laws), whether it be the sin of man or a dark lord.

No one is perfect, so I guess that means we all have warts growing somewhere.

You should probably be more worried about the warts on your intellect that you share in public than you are the warts growing on the private areas of others.

You’ve shown more reverence to darkness than you did Light in your original post.

…Dark Lord…god…

Says a lot about your character.

Oh, and the warts growing on your nose.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by ossminid

It's a virus. Something that is technically alive in the eyes of science, I think...at any rate...all things were created by the ONE creator...

...including "Lucifer" and the "Dark LORD."

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Rofl, refer to my sig you doofi. Hilarious. I love it. Thank you all.

new topics

top topics

join