It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Airport bans and stilettos

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 10:24 PM
link   
There are many things you can not bring on a plane. If you travel you know this. If you don't heres a link..what you cant have in your carry on
Some items are obvious why you can't bring them.

But things such as tweezers, to be banned? Are you kidding me? If a person can hijack a plane with tweezers with no problem, what the hell.
But what amazes me is tweezers are about 2 inches in length 2 1/2 to be exact. I have high heels that are about 6. I could definitely kill somebody with my high heels.

Lady Gaga is sporting 7+ inch heels in this photo and is leaving an airport, I'd be scared out of my mind if a girl threatened to hit me with a pair of those.

This is just something that has been on my mind the past few days so after seeing a movie today where someone actually hits a man in the head with heels I decided to actually post this.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 10:53 PM
link   
I actually went over that list a couple times, and didn't notice tweezers, but i do understand why they wouldn't be allowed. I also am not disagreeing with you that one could kill with stilettos. Especially the ones that in your pic that Gaga is wearing.

However one thing that 1st came into my mind, is that concealing a pair of tweezers would be much easier. It would be difficult to walk down the isle and up to a stewardess, for example, with one of those shoes in your hand, and not raise suspicion from other passengers and/or employees of the airline.
On the other hand, it would be very easy to sneak up on someone with the tweezers in your hand, and jam them into their neck.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 11:22 PM
link   
reply to post by noobgal

You should try going through in a pair of Chanel gun shoes and see if their head explodes from trying to work out what to do

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/37ab24edc0fc.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 11:44 PM
link   
reply to post by noobgal

That list is just hilarious. Who would ever try to take a spear gun on the plane. HA
Just about everything on the list is just hilarious.

ps
I totally think that everyone boarding a plane should wear the gaga heels!

Remember
YouDidntSeeMe

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 08:50 AM
link   
I'm still puzzled how anyone could take over a plane with box-cutters....

But tweezers??? You'd have to be some kind of highly skilled merc to take somebody out with tweezers!

top topics

join