It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tests, Radar Help Explain Arkansas bird deaths

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Tests, Radar Help Explain Arkansas bird deaths

www.msnbc.msn.com

Nearly a month after the mysterious deaths of thousands of red-winged blackbirds in Beebe and new test results are supporting earlier findings.

Three laboratories did testing on some of the birds that died New Year's Eve in the Windwood neighborhood and say results show the cause of death was blunt-force trauma.

Results from the Southeastern Cooperative Wildlife Disease Study, released Wednesday, are the same as earlier results from the Arkansas Livestock and Poultry Commission and the U.S. Geological Survey's National Wildlife Health Center in Madison, Wis. The SCWDS lab is part of th
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 09:52 PM
link   
I asked the international diplomat (scientist and astrophysicists) who asked me to write the book Wisdom or War about what happened to the birds and fish. He said, "the birds experienced a disturbance within the atmospheric currency;the fish, they're existing conditions failed to provide enough current in the magnetics. Our galaxy is undergoing a stretch in time;we as a race are experiencing a dialation in time."

www.msnbc.msn.com

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Highergrounds

I asked the international diplomat (scientist and astrophysicists) who asked me to write the book Wisdom or War about what happened to the birds and fish. He said, "the birds experienced a disturbance within the atmospheric currency;the fish, they're existing conditions failed to provide enough current in the magnetics. Our galaxy is undergoing a stretch in time;we as a race are experiencing a dialation in time."

www.msnbc.msn.com

mind... bottled..

2nd

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 10:14 PM
link   
They're all over the world, including in Manitoba, even hundreds of grey parrots in Africa. This doesnt explain much.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 11:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Highergrounds

Wouldn't blunt force trauma be caused by them smashing into the ground after been already dead or dying???

This could have been caused my something else.

Blunt force just sounds like such a stupid sheepled excuse

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Yet another non-answer, I feel devalued by all this, it is like I'm expected to have the mind of a 5yo. Yes, Mr. Official I do believe in fairy tales

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 01:36 AM
link   
well now, that just settles it (sarcasm) ... they Must have struck the Mother Ships supposedly cloaked all around the world.

they can't or won't disclose what caused the blunt force trauma ... nah, that'd be toooo truthful.

Tests revealed hemorrhaging "consistent with blunt trauma." The SCWDS report concluded, "In most instances, such traumatic injuries in wild birds are due to flying into stationary objects such as trees, houses, windows, power lines, towers, etc."
ya gotta just love the 'commonality' of the explanation.
still doesn't address the disorientation witnessed on the ground.
doesn't explain what the birds "hit" or why no others were found outside the vicinity of the dead pool.
yes indeedy, i'm beginning to think the invisible alien spacecraft is much more believable

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   
What building did they hit???? Does anyone know the exact spot the birds were found? Were they even next to a building??? This is a ridiculous excuse. They can't possibly be that stupid or think that the public is that stupid.

new topics

top topics

join