It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dugway Army Base On Lockdown

page: 55
<< 52  53  54    56  57 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 08:58 PM
link   
So... any word on Ashley?

After all we have her to thank for this long thread getting very interesting, very quickly

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by hinsch

So does that mean Alien visitors were pouring something out of their craft which would neutralize the VX?

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 09:50 PM
link   
I remember reading on this thread about an airplane that may have gone down at Dugway during the incident, again doing some research I found an interesting fact, Dugway is actually where they test Aerostats which are mean't to detect and destroy cruise missiles, in a joint program with the Navy and coast guard, this could also possibly and that is a huge possibly be a source for some of the "Dark blimp" sighting around the country. Just thought I would give some info on a possible cause for the "crashed airplane" thing earlier in the thread here you go. www.globalsecurity.org...

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 12:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by antar
So does that mean Alien visitors were pouring something out
of their craft which would neutralize the VX?

ur not gonna believe this
but I had that very same thought

thanks for reading my mind, lol

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 01:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Heatrae
The house is Ohio had a cannister of Ricin in it andthey arrested the previous owner was arrested:

www.ohio.com...

thank you for that article.
I had not seen it.
And we have a first arrest of a culprit.

And that story doesn't make sense to me.
it looks to me like that guy arrested is innocent.

The home where the Ricin was stored in a refrigerator
was in the process of a foreclosure. Now who in their right
mind lives in a house they know is gonna be foreclosed?

My house was foreclosed back in April of 2010. I was served
a 10 day notice to vacate just 2 days before Christmas and it took
them til April to foreclose and take it. That was almost 4 months
of it sitting there dormant.

I had all my belongings out of it within 3-4 days after getting
the notice. I'm guessing this guy did the same thing and was
living elsewhere when they went to pick him up.

And if he was guilty, why would he leave it there
for the new owner to find? I smell a patsy here.

So in essence, there is no way of proving this Ricin
was really his. Somebody could have dropped off
this stuff and was using the vacant house to store it.

This story just keeps getter more weird all the time
and almost nothing is as it appears to be.

Ironically, that is the CIA's motto btw.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 01:16 AM
link   
reply to post by antar

I thought this as well.
2nd
edit on 1-2-2011 by jadedANDcynical because: 2nd

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 01:41 AM
link   
I posted this in a few threads on a potential Super Bowl attack. There are too many pages here to read them all to find the post in this thread to connect it to, but it could be connected:

Here's something from November that someone posted as a predictive of potential false flags. While the article and map specify Houston, it is very interesting that Arlington, TX also lies along that black line. There may be something to these Super Bowl false flag predictions.

______beforeitsnews/story/268/305/Predictive_False_Flag_Map_based_on_Freemasonic_Principals.html

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f34c6cf6dd39.jpg[/atsimg]

here is a response in one of those threads:

If someone releases VX Nerve Gas at the Super Bowl, that would make for some scary TV. Talk about terrorizing a nation - thousands and thousands of people would die on TV, and then the ensuing mob of people stampeding out of the stadium and trampling each other under the grip of a pure primal fear would probably be more than most people could handle.

I'd like to think that Dugway and the Super Bowl predictions are unconnected incidents, but it makes one wonder
edit on 1-2-2011 by coyotepoet because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 02:27 AM
link   
Well the likeliness of ET involvement is pretty high and the protocol clearance would need to be authorized, so I do presume they had some involvement this is not the first occasion. If I can recall correctly they had a very big involvement of shutting down some nuclear warheads when America planed to launch one against a country. As far as involvement goes my files tell me we had open trades sense World War 2, after the collapse of Nazi Germany the contact relocation was aimed to the White House.

I would say the first meeting would be in 1947 and this was with the highly technological group, known as the big blues as far as I know they came in peace offering technology also knowledge if America with other countries would abandon weapons development. America and other countries said no because they just wanted the technology from them, so I believe our chances were abandoned. As others may know after this deal did not go forth the government came in contact with several other races which were happy to advance our weapon development and other let's call it unorthodox ways of war.

Now the UFO crash at Roswell was actually cleaned up by the so called Tall Blonds, the only thing the government got is just 5 bits of junk material of the ship. Just some standard outside shelling a peace of the control pad which was reportedly the odd peace of metal with symbols on it.

Prior to those several events a group was already fully aware of the ET involvement on Earth they were known as the big 15, they had some trades done with the so called Greys sense the 1900 and were part of the main cause of the giant explosion. I believe many called it the Tunguska Event the device was a shape of a artillery round we know of today, the device it self was based of molecular magnetic fusion we talking here easy type of technology not too fancy nor too big.

So this is the before the war event the ETs did also play out other roles in our history, yet they were not too far open to the public back then as they are now.

Well I already said enough for today

As a man once said the less you know the better you sleep

With Respect

Mr X

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 02:31 AM
link   
reply to post by coyotepoet

I already talked about that Super Bowl being the big sport event and testing the gas there don't people ever read things

Not to worry I will let you have this one kiddo

Also releasing the gas there would not be such a bad idea for the bad guys, because then they can count it as a massive terrorist attack on American soil. Which by then the constitution would be over written and the military also private sector ops would hit the street. Now if this goes down and people rebel some technology will show up patrol bots and several other nifty things they keep in the basements of the bases.

Fingers crossed this does not take place

With Respect

Mr X

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 02:44 AM
link   
reply to post by MrX11111

Honestly, I don't think there will be a "terrorist" attack at the Superbowl. It's too obvious a target IMHO. Rather if there was to be one, they might hit less fortified targets while all eyes and security are focused on that particular location. As to them finding "Ricin"...I don't think it was Ricin myself, and I certainly don't think they would come right out and say "Oh we found some more missing VX (or other missing nerve agent mentioned such as Novichok)". Rather they would claim it as something else.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 03:45 AM
link   
reply to post by AutOmatIc

Yeh most likely but things are quiet chaotic and to understand the situation I would presume they are planing some big things. Novichok is that not also known as Nova gas of some sort I do hope they are not that crazy, but what makes it so odd is that FBI took on this case and that usually happens if the weapon was sold to another group. Hm... time to snoop around some files I guess maybe something will come up

Also did you know that the first flying has the most ugliest buddy ever seen???

I mean they got the tech and things but then they stick this ugly body shape on it to avoid suspicions

Did some snooping cough cough shifty eyes

Back to the point at hand Dugway is known to have some quiet interesting tech there also laboratories, they are also in constant trade communication with some outside groups. So it does not come to a surprise that tech must have gotten stolen that is what I was told by my contacts, that the whole VX missing is just some bs cover up story.

With Respect

Mr X

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 04:14 AM
link   
From docs ive just read then im not supprised that "stuff" go missing from dugway.

just some facts: & maybe the sarin found in ohio was not sarin but cyclo-sarin?
This has been tested at dugway in dispersal analysys including "FLYOUT" tests.

Evaporation Testing Recognized as Critical

The large percentage of agent leaking into the soil and wood increased the importance of additional work conducted at Dugway and Edgewood laboratories. The tests were initially planned at Dugway and Edgewood to be performed on soil but, on the basis of the Dugway ground testing results, were expanded to include wood. These tests began by spilling the sarin and cyclosarin mixture onto wood and soil, respectively, and then measuring the rate at which the agent evaporated.

The relative droplet mass is small--about 19 gallons--and the liquid droplets that comprise about half the initial chemical warfare agent cloud settle to the ground quickly. Once the liquid droplets reach the ground they spread, and the surface area from which the agent can evaporate increases. The subsequent release of agent, which comprised the bulk of the agent released into the atmosphere at Khamisiyah, included the evaporation from the liquid contamination as well as the persistent (over several days) evaporation from the absorbed liquid pools and saturated wood at the stack locations. Evaporation from wood and soil has been incorporated into each of the models to reflect the evaporation curves from the Dugway/Edgewood test results. The specific results from the Dugway evaporation tests (rather than the Edgewood results) have been used in order to err on the side of conservativism

* Sarin and cyclosarin--not simulants--were used in a 3:1 ratio.

Cyclosarin is a highly deadly chemical warfare agent. It is a member of the highly toxic organophosphorus compound family. Cyclosarin was not regarded as a high priority chemical warfare agent until Operation Desert Shield and Desert Storm, when the UN special commission found that cyclosarin made up a large portion of the Iraqi chemical stockpile.

toxipedia.org...

Here is a graph on sarin toxicity:

edit on 1-2-2011 by hrmmm because: typo

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 04:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrX11111
Back to the point at hand Dugway is known to have some quiet interesting tech there also laboratories, they are also in constant trade communication with some outside groups. So it does not come to a surprise that tech must have gotten stolen that is what I was told by my contacts, that the whole VX missing is just some bs cover up story.

can you elaborate a lil on the "tech" ?
2nd

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 04:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by hrmmm
just some facts: & maybe the sarin found in ohio was not sarin but cyclo-sarin?

ummmm, what am I missing?
where did u get sarin from?
the article I read about the
recovery in OH was Ricin.

Do u have a source ???

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 05:18 AM
link   
no source: (ricin is so last year. John'ys home chemistry experiments kindda)
Questions although as You posted its more than co-incedence that the house that was searched on the 26th same day as dugway lockdown,which i dont buy it is co-incedence (I know law enforcement dont belive in co-incedence)
I dont see anything about ricin & dugway.

Q 1) The guy arrested from the ohio connection: has he been bailed? where is he being detained,local or federal facilitys?
Q 2) has he worked at dugway?
Q 3) did he serve in the gulf during those opperations (shield/storm)?
Q 4) what are his ideological/theocratic beliefs?
edit on 1-2-2011 by hrmmm because: addition

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 06:03 AM
link   
OK, a lot of people seem to be looking at only 1 or 2 things and possibly missing the context, and there have also been some assumptions that may or may not be accurate.

First things first, in this and pretty much everything else that's going on at the moment, we do not know what is going on, and speculation can only take us so far.

I want to lay out my thoughts here, and there's a few assumptions in it, and there's a heck of a lot of If. I'm not trying to cause a panic, because quite frankly, I don't think we have enough information to panic, and panicking never helps anyway.

With that disclaimer out of the way, here we go.

What do we know?

There are close to 7 billion people on this planet, with many of them living in high population cities around the world.

We are currently experiencing a global economic crisis, and many experts have said that they do not believe there will be a recovery, that the entire economic system is in freefall, it cannot be stopped, money is dying. It appears that we are living in the final days of a great big game of monopoly, and somebody somewhere wants to win that game. And that's not you or me.

We have so far seen the beginnings of what many believe to be a trend we will see all across the globe - in Greece and now in Egypt, the masses are revolting, and the elite are rushing for their private jets to get the heck out of dodge before the unwashed break their doors in and foreclose on their assets.

This is not something the rich and famous want to see happening at their front door.

Now, we apparently have a spate of deadly agents going missing from secure military bases, many of which were essentially built around an agent so volatile and dangerous that it's safer to just built a facility there rather than transporting it.

In this case at least, I don't know about any of the others, there is a concurrent sighting of UFOs.

UFO does NOT necessarily mean space aliens. There are plenty of people who have gone on record and said that our governments have highly advanced craft, and that the notion of space aliens is used as a cover so that we don't know that there's US military sitting at the helm. These advanced craft, built with technology above what we are told exists, may well have the facility to safely transport these chemical agents.

We have a report of a pregnant woman being taken from the facility, and as someone previously mentioned, pregnant woman is a code for a loaded bomb.

Absolute speculation here, take with a very large grain of salt: IF there is any truth in the "evolution of consciousness" idea, as delivered by Ian Xel Lungold, this month will see us move into the final "level" of consciousness, when things are supposed to accelerate by a factor of 20, and the "pressure cooker" that many people have reported feeling is going to be much stronger.

So, what do people think? Forget the superbowl, could be we seeing the "elite" collecting up what they need to cull the population, wiping out the hoards of potential rioters, and essentially giving us something much bigger to deal with so that they can then come in later when it's safe again?

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 06:15 AM
link   
reply to post by hrmmm

the guy in ohio is a retired school teacher. His father insinuates he's had problems...lost his wife, house and says he quit his job (further in the article it says he "retired". His name is Jeff Levenderis. They don't mention if he has been released yet. Here's the link : blog.cleveland.com... I found this to be coincidental as well with the Dugway fiasco. The Father also says this is reminding him of "ugly moments from the past" yet Levenderis has no record...

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 06:31 AM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

can you elaborate a lil on the "tech" ?
2nd

Some is just general energy weapons and element control sequence cannons, there are also some robotic suits involved we talking here AI intelligence troops. They have nano technological grenades several bane energy weapons which pretty much dissolve materials. A more recent weapons they working on is the type that looks as if it will be used for road blocks or checkpoints. They also have energy devices that run entirely from crystals, couple lasers and magnetic fields.There is more I would gladly discuss about this tech but I believe this is not the type of place to discuss it in the open.

Now Biological weapons we talking here about regeneration cells the ops can pass bullets through them and get stitched up within seconds. Even the old bullet to the head no longer works on them believe me some things there would blow your mind. Almost like a giant nuke going off inside your head the processing of what they have would make you disbelieve, they have every single cure for every sickness known to our kind. Got cancer take a pill, got a tumor take a pill, lung failure take a pill and so on well the more recent one is take one pill you are immune for at least 10-20 years. They run tests even on their own troops now because it became more efficient to produce things with knowing the people around you.

As a man once said "Thin, tiny, advanced, almost as micro-technology Ipads don't fall out of the sky you know" bases like Dugway produce technology from the tech they are given with the outside groups trades. Then they store it in the facility until they believe it is the right time to release this sort of technology to the world. As we all perfectly aware everything has a due date for every single event, they do this not to raise suspicions.

Anyway I said enough already

With Respect

Mr X

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 06:54 AM
link   
reply to post by TheIrvy

Here is what is wrong partly with your statement.

The elites do not need to run believe me they have troops that can kill you with a snap of a finger before you can even say "Hi". Well not even "Hi" you would be at the beginning of pronouncing the letter H you would be dead, they work quickly and efficiently there is no mishaps or mistakes they get their job done.

Even most Athletes in the 1960's have already been signed under contracts of body enhancement technology, yes ladies and gets all sport has been fixed so the betting system works on nothing.

The USA and Russia having ships is done through trades some were built by the Nazi scientists that were brought over from the fall of the Reich. Even they were in contact after the first launch of the missile into space that they did, they were contacted by the Greys immediately. Why do you think they had such advanced technology that we basically have today, the whole ordeal has been run on a trade system and that system is quiet horrifying because every day people go missing. Those people for some outside groups are currencies never found or heard from, many are taken into bases for biological tests others with some sort of advanced capabilities are left alive. They are the lucky few but not so lucky because they are then recruited by the Ops, these Ops have been seen in many accounts of the Iraq war but the evidence of it was either burned or the people ended up being shot.

So if you actually think they are scared you are wrong they have weapons that could do more then you think, if you think nuclear weapons is big. Wait until you see what they truly have then you would think a nuke is a size of an ant compare to what they have stashed in some locations. Every single security agency in all countries such as CIA, NSA, KGB, FSB, MI6 and others have their own ops also private sectors.

Now if indeed a pregnant woman was taken out this means they are ready to blow up a medium strength nuclear weapon in Europe. According to the documents Europe is the next target they are actually planing to hit before the curtain lifts on all of this swamp muck and I am putting it nicely. NWO is already starting my friend and Rome never truly fell it is still here, so there is really no freedom you,I and all others are still slaves to the Roman system. That system is the driving force behind our life and it is money so if money truly collapses we are all doomed marshal law will hit the street within seconds of the collapse.

So that is about it my friend and never believe that you have truly won because many are not aware of what the Elites truly have stashed for a rainy day. For all I know if things go really bad we could be looking at the Old Empire returning and that will not be good for any of us.

Sorry for trying to sound harsh just thought of putting in some stuff of why it is impossible for us to think that the elites are on the run.

With Respect

Mr X

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 06:56 AM
link   
reply to post by megabogie

Of-course there is no record

new topics

top topics

<< 52  53  54    56  57 >>

join