It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dugway Army Base On Lockdown

page: 51
<< 48  49  50    52  53  54 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by DogsDogsDogs
"The findings released Friday confirm Wheeler was attacked before he died.

hmmm
dazed and confused ???
I wonder if there was any trace amounts
of the chemicals missing on or about
Wheeler's person.

Or could he have been the transport
guy taking some of it to that MITRE
meeting he had ???

Remember the movie with Clint Eastwood
titled Firefox?

They beat up Leon Sprague in the face
so he could not be identified as a cover
story to make it appear to be a common
criminal act.

edit on 1/29/2011 by boondock-saint because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 08:42 AM
link   
As i was reading through some of the comments made...i noticed talk of the superbowl..and possibly something going down then; when it hit me. What about the pro-bowl...which is tomorrow? Why wait til the superbowl...when most of the NFL's best will be living it up in Hawaii?

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by jamiejames
As i was reading through some of the comments made...i noticed talk of the superbowl..and possibly something going down then; when it hit me. What about the pro-bowl...which is tomorrow? Why wait til the superbowl...when most of the NFL's best will be living it up in Hawaii?

Hawaii is too far to transport
by a rogue element IMO

Now, on the other hand if this is a legitimate
CIA Black Op then they would have the tools
to get the chems anywhere in the world.
Then Hawaii could be a factor.

If it goes down in Hawaii, u can bet it's CIA
due to the distance involved. But that's just
my opinion.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint

Originally posted by UtahRosebud
He mentioned that NORMALLY, the Superbowl would be THIS weekend. But they extended it a week to "push the hype and gain more attention."

Ummmmmmmmmm... the Superbowl is something that DOES NOT need more hype. It is the biggest sporting event in our country!!!!!!!!

just FYI,
some of the agents that are supposedly missing
have an expiration date outside it's incubation state.
So they will expire if not used or stored properly.

Pushing the SB forward a week may eliminate
some of it's lethal capability.
Agents have an expiration date
just like a loaf of bread ???
that is, outside it's controlled
environment.

For specifics on each agent,
u will have to do some research.

Not to mention that it gives authorities
an extra week to locate the agents.

edit on 1/28/2011 by boondock-saint because: spelling

I'm a little confused about the Super Bowl being moved. It sounds like everyone thinks it just got moved a week. I'm not a big football fan so I don't know how unusual the date is this year, but according to this article it was planned for 02/06 at least as far back as June, 2010.

By Medha Godbole
Published: 6/11/2010
www.buzzle.com...

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by jamiejames

Hawaii is too far to transport
by a rogue element IMO

Now, on the other hand if this is a legitimate
CIA Black Op then they would have the tools
to get the chems anywhere in the world.
Then Hawaii could be a factor.

If it goes down in Hawaii, u can bet it's CIA
due to the distance involved. But that's just
my opinion.

I interpret this a bit differently. I don't believe he is talking about Hawaii he is talking about dates. He is referring to the Pro Bowl which is 01/30 in the same stadium as the Super Bowl, and says "why wait until the Super Bowl?" (02/06) "when most of the NFL's best will be living it up in Hawaii" (he is saying NFL's best are Pro Bowl players). They do the Pro Bowl on 01/30 and are relaxing in Hawaii (the poster could just as easily have said Miami or anywhere else) on 02/06 when the Super Bowl is scheduled.

I assume the stadium will be pretty full 01/30 as well as 02/06, therefore no need to wait.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by kismetphayze
Hmmm....so now the possibility that she WAS at Dugway is back on the table. Interesting.....Good work Harry!

I do think it would be kind of strange to use the Alabama base coordinates, but then again, this whole thing is just an onion within an onion, so it's certainly possible it was meant to confuse things...In fact, all the information that has come out seems to be meant to confuse. Now there's talk of bio weapons, cow killing chemicals, and ZOMBIES! HAHA Of course the zombie talk made me immediately think of this: www.youtube.com... Gotta keep the humor alive.

It would be nice to know more about the "pregnant woman" as well. Although it is possible that there really was a pregnant woman experiencing complications that were unrelated, it seems unlikely. At least to me.....

I took the original screenshot of her tweet before her accounts were deleted. I smelled something fishy at the time because her tweet was taken down immediately from her profile. I followed this from the outset. Her mother has contacted me and said her daughter removed the accounts because she realized she had really messed up. Mom seems legit, I really think there was VX nerve gas missing and they had to come clean because of the attention Ashleys tweet got. I have unconfirmed information though that the VX was NOT FOUND and it was more than we are being told. Still trying to confirm this, and this info DID NOT come from Ashley or her family.
edit on 29-1-2011 by theartistchick because: SPELLING MISTAKE

edit on 29-1-2011 by theartistchick because: sp

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by theartistchick

I took the original screenshot of her tweet before her accounts were deleted. I smelled something fishy at the time because her tweet was taken down immediately from her profile. I followed this from the outset. Her mother has contacted me and said her daughter removed the accounts because she realized she had really messed up. Mom seems legit, I really think there was VX nerve gas missing and they had to come clean because of the attention Ashleys tweet got. I have unconfirmed information though that the VX was NOT FOUND and it was more than we are being told. Still trying to confirm this, and this info DID NOT come from Ashley or her family.

Yes, I have been following along too, and I think you might be right that the only reason they told us about the VX was because of her tweet. It also makes sense to me that she would pull it down because she realized she screwed up. I have also heard it has NOT been found.

If you don't mind me asking, how did her mother know how to contact you? Was it online or by phone?

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by hrmmm
reply to post by kismetphayze

personaly i dont think a pregnant woman would be taken out of there in a situation like that if it was vx even if she was about to drop.
Theres all the medical personell & facilitys on base.
of couse as posted long time ago in this thread pregnant woman could me a courrier about to deliver a package.maybe even a greeting card delivery to ET??? like in "independance day"
edit on 29-1-2011 by hrmmm because: addition

I agree with you...that's why I put "pregnant woman" in quotes.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by backinblack

There's nothing funny about it.

I said sensative equipment. Meaning goggles, weapons, GPS equipment, etc. Been there, done that & got they-shirt. MREs, entrenching tools, ammo cans, tools, knives, etc? Not so much.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by kismetphayze

Yes, I have been following along too, and I think you might be right that the only reason they told us about the VX was because of her tweet. It also makes sense to me that she would pull it down because she realized she screwed up. I have also heard it has NOT been found.

If you don't mind me asking, how did her mother know how to contact you? Was it online or by phone?

On my picassa profile (where the screenshot is) - my writers website link is posted there. She emailed me through that site where I publish articles ( I'm a writer) Thats another reason I don't think they could cover it up because I have tons of stuff published. I don't think they could cover up the screenshot in anyway after it went viral.
Plus there was too much speculation about her profiles on different forums and what had already been seen. But the screenshot clinched it.
I am honestly a little shocked at the way it panned out though. I'm an article writer who likes to do some investigative research when I get intrigued by an interesting story.
I almost choked the next morning though when I saw it WAS VX nerve gas that was missing. So many of these conspiracies go no where.... and this one did....
WOW.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 11:43 PM
link   

I am honestly a little shocked at the way it panned out though. I'm an article writer who likes to do some investigative research when I get intrigued by an interesting story.
I almost choked the next morning though when I saw it WAS VX nerve gas that was missing. So many of these conspiracies go no where.... and this one did....
WOW.

I know what you mean....even when I believe something is true, I'm still a little shocked when it actually manifests.

Good work!

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 12:00 AM
link   
reply to post by woogleuk

I figure the official story would be that they have small amounts, left over and not stockpiled, for purposes of testing antidotes, etc.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by harryhaller
reply to post by undo

[snip]
More than that, i'm in fact disgusted by the attitudes of some on this site, that the military industrial complex has many and varied chemical and biological weapons all over the place, and that its OK?? Moreover, that "hubby" can go prancing to work everyday, keeping these wheels of death greased, and have no shame? Those same damned chemicals are what over a million Iraqis died for. Don't suggest that the workers in the military industrial complex are "just doing their job" ... it's aiding and abetting crimes against humanity.

*rant over*
[snip]

By your "reasoning", every person working on Wall Street is "aiding and abetting" any crooked investment broker, every cop is "aiding and abetting" the crooked ones, every doctor is "aiding and abetting" those that practice medicine irresponsibly, every teacher is "aiding and abetting" the ones that abuse students, and so forth. Gee, I guess we should eliminate all those trades, right?

When there are countries around the world still using these chemicals, then our military must study them, and look for ways to defend against them, and treatments for any affected people, if they are used. That's simple common sense. That doesn't mean every single member of the military is practicing crimes against humanity, and I, for one, and beyond disgusted at the attitudes of people that would demonize the military over such things.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 12:15 AM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

Would LOVE to hear it, if you can share some of the info. From all I have seen, you don't post nonsense, and link or no link, I am most interested.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by double_frick
[snip]
i mostly believe the guy....
i dont believe its homegrown terrorists...i believe they are trying to make it seem that way...even to those who should know better.

he didnt say the super bowl, though he did imply it.
and stressed the water supply....
[snip]

I don't think it's "homegrown" people, either, any more than the Ft Hood shooter was "homegrown". These days, it's almost illegal to blame any terrorist action, or potential terrorist action, on Muslims, and if this story is true, I figure this is more of the same.

Earlier, when organizing some bookmarks, I could not help but notice how many stories of someone arrested for some terrorist action or other were simply called "local man", etc, and only by reading the articles in full did you see the Islamic name of the suspects.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 12:33 AM
link   

[snip]
But why would Redstone be under lockdown
if it was not involved with Dugway? She couldn't
go home and sleep like she wanted to do.
So she must have been under lockdown too.

Possibly, she was accessing the net through a cell phone, and stuck on shift for awhile longer. Some do work late, and there are duties that people get on rotating schedules that last all night. Without knowing more, don't think we can assume she was under lockdown as well.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by KaiserSoze

I interpret this a bit differently. I don't believe he is talking about Hawaii he is talking about dates. He is referring to the Pro Bowl which is 01/30 in the same stadium as the Super Bowl, and says "why wait until the Super Bowl?"

I may be wrong in interpreting your post.. but this year's Pro Bowl is in Hawaii... not in the same stadium as the Super Bowl.. (Dallas)...

Here is the roster for the 2011 Pro Bowl. The match will be played a week before the Super Bowl on Sunday Jan. 30, 2011 in Honolulu.

edit on Sun, 30 Jan 2011 00:37:07 -0600 by JacKatMtn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 12:44 AM
link   

reply to post by DeadpoolPete

so can you tell me how he's getting
DHS data on SIPRNET??
Isn't SIPRNET only military ???
Or am i wrong on that ???

I mean if DHS was on SIPRNET,
then wikileaks would have had
DHS data instead of State Dept. Cables.

edit on 1/28/2011 by boondock-saint because: clarification

I might be able, in a couple of hours, to ask someone about that. From what I understand now, DHS info would NOT be on a military system, though. It's very possible that this guy is being less than honest.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 01:00 AM
link   
I wanted to share something that may be helpful in the deciphering methods of the military, and maybe help with the past and future answers that may come out of this. DoD Definitions of Military Terms www.abovetopsecret.com...

We have to listen carefully, as codes are being passed around constantly, you just have to know what to listen too. I hope this helps.

Peace, NRE.

new topics

top topics

<< 48  49  50    52  53  54 >>

join