It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dugway Army Base On Lockdown

page: 50
<< 47  48  49    51  52  53 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

Pushing the SB forward a week may eliminate
some of it's lethal capability.
Agents have an expiration date
just like a loaf of bread ???
that is, outside it's un-controlled
environment.

For specifics on each agent,
u will have to do some research.

If agents took this stuff then surely they would know how to store it..
More than likely temperature is the important factor...

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 11:47 PM
link   
reply to post by kismetphayze

sure go to that youtube link and go to videos listed by the same guy click on the second one Planet X or Bust.
watch it is all about bob dobbs and the church of subgenious which has many ties to anonymous that aught to get you started.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack
If agents took this stuff then surely they would know how to store it..
More than likely temperature is the important factor...

not only storing it but transporting it also
is a major concern. Some of these chemical
agents were so powerful that facilities were built
around them so they would not have to be transported
between facilities.

Agents of that nature have to be stored in specific
ways that you just can't go to a hardware store
and buy. Therefore any purchases of the items needed
to store these agents will be highly monitored and could
give away addresses and names. if they are smart,
I would say they will use the stuff before the expiration
date rather than risk buying equipment to store it.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 12:11 AM
link   
Im not to far from dallas (4 1/2 hr drive) its kinda spooky to think about. I have been paying attention as alot of times C-5's and awac's land here to re fuel. I havnt seen anything unusual today.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 12:27 AM
link   
reply to post by rushunt

i did post this and a follow up on annother thread so ill take my slaps for doubleposting seems everyones migrated from that thread now :'(

hrmm i dont know stuff dropping (flames or whatever) dont sound like something from a super spacetime folding civilisation.imo but im not buying the VX decoy 1 for miniute,which i pointed out in 1 of my 1st posts on the original dugway thread.

I have found out,which correct me if im wrong that also Nuclear testing/exercises are run there by the NRC governed by The NCI/SUNY and that the NCI & NEST (not saying more on that) dont see eye to eye with the NRC in their tests or analysys.

questions: do we know if the search in dalas today was conducted with radio decay decetors?
The doctor/scientist/engineer that was found dead somewhere from somewhere,did he have any signs of hair loss,bleeding,blisters,nail loss or organ failures. If a postmorten was conducted has the result been published (if it can be believed)? has it been independatly varefied? or if not published was it sealed under OSA? or no postmortem,body burried....."move alone nothing to see here"?

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 01:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by rushunt

sure go to that youtube link and go to videos listed by the same guy click on the second one Planet X or Bust.
watch it is all about bob dobbs and the church of subgenious which has many ties to anonymous that aught to get you started.

Thanks, I'll check it out! Before I do though, let me clarify...essentially the possible theory is that the insider is working with anonymous, and that Jared might have been as well?? Or did I lose the plot somewhere? I've read so many things I can't even keep them straight anymore. LOL

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 02:35 AM
link   
Ok... I see no one has uncovered anything related to the "pregnant woman" that I referred to when I was typing out what the live news was reporting at the time. So I did some digging and this is the only thing I can find on the internet that actually mentions her.

It's anyones guess if it's true or not... but hey, I found it!

Which eliminates the thinking that I was losing my mind. Which is entirely possible ... however just not related to this. LOL

Pregnant Woman - Link To Article

Last paragraph of the article:

According to a report from the Tooele County Sheriff’s Office, a pregnant woman who began having complications was allowed to leave the post during the lockdown. She was taken by ambulance to a rendezvous point near I-80 and Skull Valley Road at about 10 p.m. to meet a helicopter, which took her to a Salt Lake City-area hospital.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 02:37 AM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

I want it put down for the record that we can *not* conclude Ashley's last Tweet was from Alabama.

This is how that Twitter "Location" thing works:

The "Location" is NOT, I repeat, NOT tied to her Twitter posts. It's controlled by a profile setting which the user manually controls. I know this because I've been testing it with my own Twitter account.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/61e7ec1b9355.jpg[/atsimg]

Under Twitter profile settings, you have a data field called "Location", and you can enter ANYTHING you want in that field. Since Ashley entered numbered coordinates, that's what appears.

So for the record, her last tweet concerning the VX Nerve Gas did not necessarily come from near Redstone Arsenal, Alabama. It could have come from anywhere.

edit on 29-1-2011 by harrytuttle because: grammer

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 02:42 AM
link   
reply to post by harrytuttle

nice! Respect dude! I think the DOD did put something like that out not that too long ago cos people who should have known better were talking about opps in (web) places they should not have & should have know better as it could not have just got them killed by their enemy but also their comrades

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 02:45 AM
link   
this is crazy

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 02:54 AM
link   

Thanks for explaining that, I thought it was strange...and still believe that her original tweet was legit, and proven so by the forthcoming proclamations by the base commander. Your post confirms the locational discrepancy. As to the rest of the "leaked" information...still on the fence personally whether it's legit info, but as we know sometimes legit info is contained in disinfo.

edit on 29-1-2011 by AutOmatIc because: stuff

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 03:01 AM
link   

nice work Harry

star for you

but a question:
why would she put in the exact coordinates
of a US Army Base if she wasn't working there?
In this case, coordinates of Red Stone Arsenal, AL.

Why would she be working in UT and post
coordinates of AL ??? Is that not strange ???

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 03:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint

nice work Harry

star for you

but a question:
why would she put in the exact coordinates
of a US Army Base if she wasn't working there?
In this case, coordinates of Red Stone Arsenal, AL.

Why would she be working in UT and post
coordinates of AL ??? Is that not strange ???
a double rouse? or just not to leave tracks back to her if someone say wanted to hang arround up there and do somesightseeing & have a drink VRY BIG drink with someone in a bar?

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 03:12 AM
link   
Looking for updates earlier today, I even googled this woman's name. (My Space was taken down too) She apparently had quite a presence (she lived in Washington DC before Alabama & apparently was involved in some way with a large annual "jam" type concert in Alabama + Ireland + the football games all over. Her dad was a mental health professional, so that's curious. (It made me think of Chandra Levy and Monica Lewinsky)
It makes her seem like she had a fairly high level position with the government, so I'm wondering why she'd do something like that. She had to have known better. If it was orchestrated, that'd be pretty elaborate.

It makes no sense that a woman having pregnancy complications bad enough to leave would be taken "down the road" (
in the middle of nowhere?) if there were people hanging around outside in their cars. Why didn't the helo just land there? The more I sniff, the more I smell a smell. (I still wonder if the tweeter was the "pregnant" lady and I'm wondering if this Ashley was/ is a courier of some kind. She sure got around)

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 03:32 AM
link   
Nice work, people! So the consensus is that this is just a diversion for some other nefarious thing that happened? I tend to go with the most logical answer, which is that something was lost, but I am open to any other explanations, especially if they are well researched and though out--like the posts in this thread.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 04:12 AM
link   
Hmmm....so now the possibility that she WAS at Dugway is back on the table. Interesting.....Good work Harry!

I do think it would be kind of strange to use the Alabama base coordinates, but then again, this whole thing is just an onion within an onion, so it's certainly possible it was meant to confuse things...In fact, all the information that has come out seems to be meant to confuse. Now there's talk of bio weapons, cow killing chemicals, and ZOMBIES! HAHA Of course the zombie talk made me immediately think of this: www.youtube.com... Gotta keep the humor alive.

It would be nice to know more about the "pregnant woman" as well. Although it is possible that there really was a pregnant woman experiencing complications that were unrelated, it seems unlikely. At least to me.....

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 04:51 AM
link   

personaly i dont think a pregnant woman would be taken out of there in a situation like that if it was vx even if she was about to drop.
Theres all the medical personell & facilitys on base.
of couse as posted long time ago in this thread pregnant woman could me a courrier about to deliver a package.maybe even a greeting card delivery to ET??? like in "independance day"
edit on 29-1-2011 by hrmmm because: addition

maybe the pregnant woman with the due delivery dropped the package off then left & were only being told that a pregnant woman was being taken out. What helicopter was is btw?
edit on 29-1-2011 by hrmmm because: addition

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 05:08 AM
link   
Meh!!! Egypt is just a distraction from the bigger picture.

Just smile and wave guys, just smile and wave

Cyclone located in Australia so far a category 2 might become a category 5. As far as it goes we are looking towards a speed up process very very much so soon region would most likely be Europe.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 05:36 AM
link   
(hoping I'm not "misremembering" that someone wondered about the inquiry into John P Wheeler's death and if it was associated with the Dugway lockdown)

www.politico.com...

It was blunt force trauma- a homicide.

from Politico...

"The findings released Friday confirm Wheeler was attacked before he died.

Police previously released videos of Wheeler appearing to be disoriented at several locations in Wilimington in the days preceding his body's discovery.

The official cause of Wheeler’s slaying was blunt-force trauma; police have said that case will remain under investigation, according to the Wilmington News Journal."

Read more: www.politico.com...

Read more: www.politico.com...

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 06:45 AM
link   
gdamnit someone like that just left to wander the street dazed like that after all his life of service till he gets killed.
guess the heroes are bear strears and JP morgan

new topics

top topics

<< 47  48  49    51  52  53 >>

join