It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dugway Army Base On Lockdown

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 11:30 PM
link   
i'm wrong, sorry for the confusion.

but please do join the thread!!
edit on 26-1-2011 by matrix12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 11:31 PM
link   
News is now doing a live report from the gates at Dugway. Reporter is going over what they do with all the chemical and biological agents they work with out there. The field reporter stated that none of the employees sitting in their cars outside, who cannot get inside, will speak to him. They are held to secret security standards. Then the reporter said "I just don't understand why they won't talk". LOL He's very frustrated.

They are saying that one woman was allowed out of the facility. A pregnant woman. She's been transported to a hospital via helicopter. And they are making it clear she had nothing to do with whatever is going on inside.

The anchors and field reporter all keep focusing on the term the Base Commander used with "serious concern". They did contact law enforcement for the county the base is located in... which is Tooele County. Law enforcement knows what the news knows. Or that's all they are willing to say.

The field reporter did state that where he is located, at the outer gates to the facility... military police were there in their police cars. As soon as they turned on the lights to do the report, the officers got back into the cars and moved back to gates that are further back in the facility. Obviously not wanting to be on TV.

And that's the latest, as the news is going off air in a moment or two.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 11:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Schaden

lol I can see it now shotty shelves and crap jars holding chemical agents getting rattled by that earthquake ahhhh budget cuts
edit on 26-1-2011 by pleasetryagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 11:35 PM
link   
They probably lost Obama's birth certificate... they were hiding it there.

So they are on high alert to find it or Obama won't be able to run in 2012...

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 11:37 PM
link   
reply to post by UtahRosebud

Thank you UtahRosebud. KUTV had a much better report then KSL. Thank you so much for the updates. Hopefully we will get more info in the morning.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 11:37 PM
link   

thanks for the update, maybe they will send a reporter to the hospital to talk with the prego lady , and maybe she will talk, well i guess we can rule out contamination if they let one go, or maybe she was contaminated, and they got her out of there and the prego story is bs? what would induce labor? seems alittle to convenient that some woman goes into labor during a lockdown

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 11:40 PM
link   
I just called public affairs, I asked what information I could have on the lockdown, he said that its been on lockdown since 5:24 PM and that no one is allowed in or out, I poked for more information but he told me that was all he was allowed to tell me. I didnt expect to get any info.

Also I will add that he sounded pretty pissed off.

edit on 26-1-2011 by DevilDog0311 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by matrix12

thanks for the update, maybe they will send a reporter to the hospital to talk with the prego lady , and maybe she will talk, well i guess we can rule out contamination if they let one go, or maybe she was contaminated, and they got her out of there and the prego story is bs? what would induce labor? seems alittle to convenient that some woman goes into labor during a lockdown

It's a hybrid or alien Artificial insemination...Run for the hills!!!!!!

Remember Species?

edit on 26-1-2011 by backinblack because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 11:41 PM
link   
reply to post by matrix12

A couple things.. which do you think is more likely, the powerball lottery being won in back to back weeks (happened recently) or a pregnant woman either 1) going into labor 2) having pregnancy issues 3) being on special orders from the doctor to medicate/bedrest/ect during a lockdown?

also, stress can induce labor.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 11:44 PM
link   
reply to post by DevilDog0311

Thanks for calling the DevilDog. At least you tried to get some info. I am about done but I will post in the morning if we get anything else on this. Thanks for everyones post on this, this is why we love ATS.

Crash

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 11:50 PM
link   
reply to post by crashbehr

No problem, hopefully the employees will be released by tomorrow and we will know what happened.

This whole thing sounds shady... A chemical weapons facility goes on lock down and for 6 hours no one has any info. Red Flag.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 11:53 PM
link   
nothing has come up on the RSOE yet eitherway, very stange, I wonder if it has got anything to do with the earthquakes just in case there would be a big one, they would have to ensure that nothing can leak out...

but if they was preparing for a situation like that they would need all the staff, not keep them outside... baffling

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 11:56 PM
link   
someone on glp says the reason that the lockdown happend had to do with the test facility and gives a link go look, thats not good in the test facility, really not good www.godlikeproductions.com...

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 11:57 PM
link   
reply to post by jumpingbeanz

but if they was preparing for a situation like that they would need all the staff, not keep them outside... baffling

Yes, locking the staff out is more worrying than just locking staff in..
It shows they don't want any more people in the base..

Why?????

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 11:59 PM
link   
reply to post by backinblack

one word contamination

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 11:59 PM
link   
reply to post by backinblack

Because its protocol during a lock down not to let anyone in or out, but I'm not sure if its protocol to not let anyone know what is going on.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 12:01 AM
link   
more info from there check this out you cant even check that disaster site now hisz.rsoe.hu...

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 12:03 AM
link   
reply to post by matrix12

this works hisz.rsoe.hu...

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 12:03 AM
link   
What the # someone on godlike productions copied my comment here. Son of a bitch.... "This whole thing sounds shady... A chemical weapons facility goes on lock down and for 6 hours no one has any info. Red Flag."
edit on 27-1-2011 by DevilDog0311 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 12:04 AM
link   
the person who said he saw what it was on that siter about utah before it 404d and it said biological airplane went down there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join